Paxton Poised To Sue Counties Over Voter Registration Schemes

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
More AGs should follow his lead. All kinds of tricks to invent voters. Let's make it harder.
“It is unlawful and reckless for counties to use taxpayer dollars to indiscriminately send voter registration forms with no consideration of the recipients’ eligibility and without any statutory authority to do so,” Paxton said.

More AGs should follow his lead. All kinds of tricks to invent voters. Let's make it harder.
“It is unlawful and reckless for counties to use taxpayer dollars to indiscriminately send voter registration forms with no consideration of the recipients’ eligibility and without any statutory authority to do so,” Paxton said.
Keeping the statist left dancing on their tip toes to the tune of the Potato Bug Stomp! I just luv to see the ole statist lefties singing the blues @ the top of their lungs while throwing those Foot Stomping Warp Ten Full Senile Attacks when they get caught screwing the ole pooch! It's just music to my ears!!!

Given that people are required to prove citizenship in order to register to vote, wouldn't the voter registration office be rejecting any applicants who can't prove eligibility? Is Paxton suggesting that the people working at the voter registration office are incompetent and not rejecting ineligble applications?

These aren't tricks to 'invent voters', they're anti-democratic tactics to restrict the number of people who vote because more voters always results in Republicans losing. The ONLY way they can continue to win, is by not allowing people who haven't been brainwashed by decades of right wing radio, TV and internet media, to vote.

Unless you've been radicalized and brainwashed by right wing media, Republicans don't want you voting.

Poised?

They allowed the Invasion, sent a few busloads to NY, all Kabuki Theater

It is so much more pleasurable when these battles involve another state, and I have no dog in the fight. From what I've read, Paxton says the county is violating state election laws by sending out registration forms while the county maintains the state law only prohibits them from sending out vote-by-mail applications.

Forum List

Back