Pay 15, 16 ,17 year old girls not to have kids

"Even better idea, stop paying the little sluts for spitting out ghetto rats like an M60 on full auto!!!"

Delicately stated.

Would you let them starve. The Liberals will tell you many would.

It is time for the emotional blackmail to stop. "Pay for my kid or I will kill it."

How's that working out? Skyrocketing numbers of children with only one parent, particularly in the minority communities.

Clearly the hostage taking has been a catastropic failure.

Last edited:
If you pay women to keep their legs closed...how about payin da bruvvas to keep their diclk in their pants...wassup wid dat?

Its a few years off from obtaining public approval, but paying unmarried 15, 16, and 17 years old girls not to have children is the only real hope for rotting cities like Detroit and Chicago, and other blighted places around the country.

The experiment would have to be commenced with some trials in places like Chicago and Detroit, and maybe Jackson, Ms. or Birmingham, Al.

It would be strictly voluntary. You go to the poorest zip codes, or rather, the ones with the highest unmarried teenage birth rates, and you sign up whoever will volunteer...and then you have them come by for a pregnancy test every two months. If they are not pregnant, they get a check.

The amount paid would have to be calculated to get a fair percentage of the area population of young girls to volunteer...but the outlay would avoid the huge cost of taking care of the babes when born, which is inevitably shouldered by the taxpayer. Its like the old oil change commercial....pay me now, or pay me later.

The first complaint would be that it would operate disproportionately on Black people, but, except in Bizzarro-Liberal World, it would, in fact, be a blessing to those very people who are the poorest equipped to raise the children which would otherwise be born.

Its time something was done to save America.

"A concept of 'rights' which is wholly unrelated to 'duties' is unrealistic."

"What is to be feared is a bureaucratic tyranny that would make possible the weakness of the individual." Democracy in America Alexi de Toqueville

Nope! No rewards for failure to fornicate!

:eusa_boohoo:

That doesn't sound exactly right....

Forum List

Back