PBS says we must fear the "white Christian Nationalist"

(snidbit)
The phrase white Christian nationalism has been in the headlines quite a bit recently, but what does it really mean?
Christian nationalism is an ideology that is based around the idea that this is a Christian nation, that this was founded as a Christian nation, and, therefore, it should be a Christian nation today and should be so in the future.
According to survey data, Christian nationalists agree with statements like the federal government should declare the United States of America a Christian nation. Our laws should be based on Christian values. being a Christian is important if you want to be a real American.
One, it's built around the idea that Christians are called to a new transformation or reformation of the United States. These are Christians who want to revolutionize the way that our country looks, and to make it great again in terms of being a Christian nation.
They were at the very avant-garde of trying to get the 2020 election overturned in the wake of Joe Biden's victory and mobilizing folks to be at January 6.
I think white evangelicals are the group we think of when we think of white Christian nationalism, and for good reason.
These are folks who, when we think about the Iowa caucuses, in 2016 Trump's white evangelical voters were about 20 percent of his share of voters in that cycle. Just a few weeks ago, in 2024, that grew to well over 50 percent.
White evangelicals remain committed to the MAGA movement.

Comment:
This is Democrat boilerplate propaganda hate and fear mongering.
The Radical Left is using hate and fear for the Evangelicals as one of their campaign tools.
They are saying that we must fear the Evangelicals.
This is part of the pattern of the Radical Left's cultural loathing of Wasps.
Can you imagine using this sort of campaign hate mongering against any other religious group?
When the Radical Left uses their term "threat against democracy" it actually means a threat against the corrupt Democrat Party's quest for one-party hegemony.
Their version of "democracy" is one-party tyranny.
Pentagon Broadcast System.

I believe the main object of the Capitol riots you refer to was to insure the vote was honest. If you do not have honest and fair elections, you do not have a well functioning constitutional federal republic.

We DO NOT live in a democracy. Find that word in our Constitution. Our government description as a comes constitutional federal republic comes from the CIA World Fact Book.

Right or wrong many Republicans believe the 2020 election was rigged.

Are we going to see riots after every election because some idiots say it was rigged?
No one has even come close to proving the election was rigged and I hope the police have more than one bullet for Trump`s next riot.

Are we going to see riots after every election because some idiots say it was rigged?
No one has even come close to proving the election was rigged and I hope the police have more than one bullet for Trump`s next riot.

So you want the police to start shooting rioters.

But of course not black rioters, right. Just white rioters who like Trump.

You will have a lot worse than riots to deal with if the people continue to distrust our current election system. Distrust of our election system might be the straw that breaks the camel‘s back and causes the break up of our Union. (That’s the last thing I wish to see happen.)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back