PBS, Vanessa Williams spark backlash over ‘black national anthem’

I heard it driving home last night on XM Radion (NPR carried it).

Nothing was wrong with the National Anthem. Conservatives simply have too much hate and too little time on their hands .
Yup, nothing wrong with dividing America more and segregation of black culture. It’s time to accept the fact that these blacks who don’t accept American culture aren’t real Americans. Soon we can make the segregation legal and permanent and have them form their own nation, “Black America”, and their citizenship of America can be revoked. That way they can have their own government and cities, where they can’t be oppressed by whites anymore.

"Real Americans" don't storm the capitol much less bring confederate flags with them. Perhaps we should find every blob supporter and revoke their citizenship.

What is your definition of a Trump supporter? Is it someone who voted against Democrats or the rednecks that vandalized the Capitol?
the rednecks who stormed the capitol
and the ones who minimized what they did.

Essentially everyone who voted for the blob.

So you are basically saying “anyone who does not vote like you”. You are going to take their citizenship. This sounds like something Castro would do…… ironic given that he led a storming of Havana. By your own assessment, do you really equate the efforts and results of rednecks trespassing and vandalism at the US Capitol to the efforts and results of Castro? Do you really believe the US Democracy was ever under attack?

When America’s small businesses are attacked and it is justified as a free form of protest and criminals are given a pass to walk in and steal without punishment, it is clear Capitalism is under more threat than the Capitol.

Those who support the injuring and killing of capitol police during an attempt to stop the peaceful transfer of power doesn't seem to understand our nation's core principles.
Uhm once again us Americans killed the British

Wth is a black national anthem?

Good grief
Apparently something you're supposed to be really triggered over. Get with the orange cult program, sweetie.
Wth is a black national anthem?

Good grief
Apparently something you're supposed to be really triggered over. Get with the orange cult program, sweetie.
I can't be triggered over something I've never heard of, imbecile
And yet...............here you are. :heehee:

Fuck that.

Hello no. No God damn black national anthem.

The national anthem is without color black or white. And now way in hell should it be about color, especially not the blacks. They fucking want everything.

If blacks want their own national anthem then they need to go make their own fucking country.
Did you hear the performance?
I don't speak jive
Of course you don't. (Even more evidence that we really need CRT)
So your giving me freedom to be spelling and Grammer illiterate ?

Thank you
Why change now? No one has stopped your illiterate posts so far, have they?
Of course they did, but now I can speak negro I get free range
Whatever trips your trigger, hun. :heehee:

Nothing was wrong with the National Anthem. Conservatives simply have too much hate and too little time on their hands .

Our Anthem is for ALL Americans. Having separate ones divides us even further.
In 1776 was black folks considered as Americans?
Were the Irish and Italians?
Were they in America in 1776?

Yup, nothing wrong with dividing America more and segregation of black culture. It’s time to accept the fact that these blacks who don’t accept American culture aren’t real Americans. Soon we can make the segregation legal and permanent and have them form their own nation, “Black America”, and their citizenship of America can be revoked. That way they can have their own government and cities, where they can’t be oppressed by whites anymore.

"Real Americans" don't storm the capitol much less bring confederate flags with them. Perhaps we should find every blob supporter and revoke their citizenship.
Wow, talk about changing topics. Jan 6th was a protest by Americans to get the Senate to act within their constitutional authority. I know that goes over you head, but that’s the truth.

Back to the issue at hand, are blacks free or not? If not, why not give them their independence?

Was pointing out that you boys have zero standing to talk about "real Americans"....since clearly you hate the nation. This is why you guys killed a cop and injured 140 others.
since clearly you hate the nation.
they say the same shit about your side.....you two groups are so much alike.....
Except they tried to overthrow the government.
We did it before
Fuck that.

The national anthem is without color black or white. And now way in hell should it be about color, especially not the blacks. They fucking want everything.

If blacks want their own national anthem then they need to go make their own fucking country.
I don't speak jive

Thank you
And here you are

Wow, talk about changing topics. Jan 6th was a protest by Americans to get the Senate to act within their constitutional authority. I know that goes over you head, but that’s the truth.

Back to the issue at hand, are blacks free or not? If not, why not give them their independence?

Was pointing out that you boys have zero standing to talk about "real Americans"....since clearly you hate the nation. This is why you guys killed a cop and injured 140 others.
they say the same shit about your side.....you two groups are so much alike.....
and many think the democrats were trying to overthrow a sitting president from day one.....and yea candy thats the way it looked...

and many think the democrats were trying to overthrow a sitting president from day one.....and yea candy thats the way it looked...
The way it looks now, Catholic-CIA Puppet JoeXi and his sleep-up are producing flows of genuflectors at the border.

We did it before
Fuck that.

I don't speak jive

Thank you
And here you are
Indeed I am. Did that trip your trigger?

Show me video of it. I got pictures of blob supports storming the capitol.

Lets see how it looked....

We did it before
Fuck that.

I don't speak jive

Thank you
And here you are
Indeed I am. Did that trip your trigger?
As long as you only use a black water fountain I am good

What is your definition of a Trump supporter? Is it someone who voted against Democrats or the rednecks that vandalized the Capitol?

So you are basically saying “anyone who does not vote like you”. You are going to take their citizenship. This sounds like something Castro would do…… ironic given that he led a storming of Havana. By your own assessment, do you really equate the efforts and results of rednecks trespassing and vandalism at the US Capitol to the efforts and results of Castro? Do you really believe the US Democracy was ever under attack?

When America’s small businesses are attacked and it is justified as a free form of protest and criminals are given a pass to walk in and steal without punishment, it is clear Capitalism is under more threat than the Capitol.

Those who support the injuring and killing of capitol police during an attempt to stop the peaceful transfer of power doesn't seem to understand our nation's core principles.
Our Nation’s core principles include “Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness.” How does giving criminals and thugs a pass to violate these core tenets when they torch businesses, steal from businesses, and commit violence against shop owners indicate a command of our Nation’s core principles?

Show me video of it. I got pictures of blob supports storming the capitol.

Lets see how it looked....
I got pictures of Americans killing the British ..you want to see them?

Only to trump cultists who were groomed even before the election took place.

Uhm you impeached a president twice because he hurt your feelings..

How gay

Our Nation’s core principles include “Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness.” How does giving criminals and thugs a pass to violate these core tenets when they torch businesses, steal from businesses, and commit violence against shop owners indicate a command of our Nation’s core principles?
"criminals and thugs"? All over the singing of a song on the 4th of July? Wow! We really need CRT.

Uhm you impeached a president twice because he hurt your feelings..

How gay
"because he hurt your feelings"......no hun, that's not why fat donnie was Impeached. Perhaps if you actually read the Articles of Impeachment. Perhaps if you actually could read.

So one can argue Obama’s Arab DNA all the way to Olduai Gorge. Where is the Indigenous national Anthem?
If that is the case then we can argue your European DNA, see other than the Native American nobody originated from this country.
Native Americans were not imported as slaves, they had their own transportation. By what criteria were these slaves chosen for export? Simply their big-broad shoulders? Or was it a zachistka (cleansing operation) on the part of African government, akin to British import-export Australia?

So, you poor fuckers were duped for two terms by an Arab fronting as a black. JoeXi knows, and so does his sleep-up.

Forum List

Back