Peaceful Muslim attacks homeowner with American flag

And what proof do you have that there is a possibility the white woman provoked? So we cannot speculate that the black Muslim was at fault but you can speculate that the white woman was. So you tell us Coyote! What does race have to do with it?

Do you know for a fact race was a factor in the attack?

I'm not speculating about fault at all - that's what you guys are doing. What is known is one woman attacked another without, at least, any immediate provocation and she apparently chased another woman into her house and used a false name. We don't know if there is any backstory here.

You're the one trying to apply intent.

I'm saying, and have consistently said - we don't have enough information, and most of all - there is NO information yet on motive.

So, what does race have to do with anything except you trying to make it about race?
No actually you said there was a possibility the white woman provoked her. So if race dosen't matter why did you say that?

It's possible that this action is the result of a dispute among neighbors - ie a possible back story we don't know. Again - nothing to do with race so why are you intent on making it racial?

And what proof do you have that there is a possibility the white woman provoked? So we cannot speculate that the black Muslim was at fault but you can speculate that the white woman was. So you tell us Coyote! What does race have to do with it?

I'm not speculating about fault at all - that's what you guys are doing. What is known is one woman attacked another without, at least, any immediate provocation and she apparently chased another woman into her house and used a false name. We don't know if there is any backstory here.

I'm saying, and have consistently said - we don't have enough information, and most of all - there is NO information yet on motive.

So, what does race have to do with anything except you trying to make it about race?

coyote makes a good point-----it is far more likely that ISLAM is the factor in this incident than is "race" The perp with the pole---certainly made SURE to present herself as a
MUSLIMAH-----she did not have to. While we are conjecturing beyond the facts we know -----why not conjecture that it was a FALSE FLAG OPERATION-------the perp with the pole is a MOSSAD AGENT

Maybe it was just meant to be a statement. Its not like muslim women have never strapped on an exploding vest before.

No actually you said there was a possibility the white woman provoked her. So if race dosen't matter why did you say that?

It's possible that this action is the result of a dispute among neighbors - ie a possible back story we don't know. Again - nothing to do with race so why are you intent on making it racial?

According to the video, i believe none of the other neighbors knew who she was

coyote makes a good point-----it is far more likely that ISLAM is the factor in this incident than is "race" The perp with the pole---certainly made SURE to present herself as a
MUSLIMAH-----she did not have to. While we are conjecturing beyond the facts we know -----why not conjecture that it was a FALSE FLAG OPERATION-------the perp with the pole is a MOSSAD AGENT

Why would Islam even be a factor? Far as I can tell, Islam says nothing about pole pummeling perps.

When you wear a full burqua , pull up and american flag and beat someone with it, looks to me like your sending a message

there is a strong hint of intent here. Why try to deny it. Pulling up someones American flag and then beating them with the flag pole, while you are obviously not an American Citizen, leads to strong speculation unless you just want to ignore the obvious. A flag pole could also be a deadly weapon, had the muslim woman managed to knock the other one down she could have continued to beat her or stab her with it. Had there been no one else around to intervene this would have ended up much worse. She wasnt stopping. And by the way, hitting someone with your shoe in Islamic countries is considered a major sign of insult and distain. Something tells me this muslim woman is not a nice person
Obviously not a citizen? how so?

Why would Islam even be a factor? Far as I can tell, Islam says nothing about pole pummeling perps.

When you wear a full burqua , pull up and american flag and beat someone with it, looks to me like your sending a message

One article says headscarf.
Another says burka.
Nothing says anything about her culture, her normal way of dressing or her MOTIVE. Just because a woman dresses that way doesn't mean that's her motive.

She obviously looks like a recent immigrant , based on her looks, clothes, name and actions, its fair to assume by first glance, of course it still would not be supprising if she was a convert but not as likely a person who was born here. what would you say the percentage of natural born citizens who walk around in full burquas is when compared to immigrants who come here from places where they are required or grew up wearing them?

image.png
image.png
image.png

Why did you?

Another says burka.
Nothing says anything about her culture, her normal way of dressing or her MOTIVE. Just because a woman dresses that way doesn't mean that's her motive.

Of course, we can all be wrong but at this point , based on what we can see, I can draw a picture. Obviously this woman deserves a chance to explain herself and her day in court. Hope she has a good explanation.

It happened on memorial day, there were a lot of American flags flying that day. Supposing this was a disgruntled muslim woman, it looks like she was trying to send a message. Like the crazy bitch mother of the two boston bombers who radicalized her sons to "send a message"

Give the woman her day in court, but I dont see why the probable is so difficult to consider.

Another says burka.

Of course, we can all be wrong but at this point , based on what we can see, I can draw a picture. Obviously this woman deserves a chance to explain herself and her day in court. Hope she has a good explanation.

It happened on memorial day, there were a lot of American flags flying that day. Supposing this was a disgruntled muslim woman, it looks like she was trying to send a message. Like the crazy bitch mother of the two boston bombers who radicalized her sons to "send a message"

Give the woman her day in court, but I dont see why the probable is so difficult to consider.

Could be she lost family members in a conflict.

Another says burka.

thats very possible

Another says burka.

thats very possible

ok----possibilities---she is SOMALI and her
circumcised clitoris was
itchy

image.png
image.png

Another says burka.

so all American war widows can find a Muslim to beat the crap out of?

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    125.7 KB · Views: 47
View attachment 77083 View attachment 77083

Another says burka.

so all American war widows can find a Muslim to beat the crap out of?[/QU

Another says burka.

And your point? You really take things out of context.[/QUOTE]

Another says burka.

Another says burka.

And your point? You really take things out of context.
[/QUOTE]
Yeah right! That's it.

The white lady is under suspicion because she's white. We got it. No room for doubt. But that black lady? We have to give her the benefit of the doubt.

Another says burka.

And your point? You really take things out of context.
Yeah right! That's it.[/QUOTE]

And your point here?

The white lady is under suspicion because she's white. We got it. No room for doubt. But that black lady? We have to give her the benefit of the doubt.

Her being white and the other being black has nothing to do with anything. There is zero evidence at this point for racial motives.

Her being white and the other being black has nothing to do with anything. There is zero evidence at this point for racial motives.
You do not know that. It is conjecture! What I am saying is you liberals took up for the attacker and tried to think of reasons to explain the attack even speculations the white woman may have provoked the attack. That's dammed racist of you. What is this insane need to forgive these crimes?

Forum List

Back