Peaceful Muslim attacks homeowner with American flag

And speaking of PEACEFUL muslims (an OXYMORON, for sure!)

Cybercast News Service ^ | June 3, 2016 | 5:44 AM EDT | Susan Jones
The U.S. State Department’s annual Country Reports on Terrorism 2015, released on Thursday, counts 11,774 terrorist attacks in 92 countries last year, but it says that’s an improvement over 2014. “The total number of terrorist attacks in 2015 decreased by 13% and total deaths due to terrorist attacks (28,328) decreased by 14%, compared to 2014,” the report says. “This was largely due to fewer attacks and deaths in Iraq, Pakistan, and Nigeria. This represents the first decline in total terrorist attacks and deaths worldwide since 2012.” […] The State Department report notes that the global terrorist threat “continued to evolve...
That great paper the Atlanta Constitution... Only the NEW "facts" m'aam...

Concrete motive still unclear in Gwinnett American flag attack | www.ajc.com

Gwinnett County jail records suggest Ibrahim lives about three miles from the Arnos, and police don't believe she has any connection with the Arnos or their subdivision — where a woman wearing a black burqa, also believed to be Ibrahim, was spotted loitering the night before the more high-profile incident. Authorities didn't find her that night, and don't know why she was there either time, Lawrenceville police Capt. Tim Wallis said Friday.

Wallis said he's fielded calls from as far away as Louisiana and Minnesota, from people "raising Cain" about the lack of hate crime charges against Ibrahim -- charges that his department could not file if they wanted, in a case that they still know little about. Wallis said Ibrahim has not been "very forthcoming" with detectives, even about her name and address. He wasn't sure if mental health may have played an role.

As of early Friday afternoon, Ibrahim remained in the Gwinnett County jail in lieu of $7,200 bond. She does not have any holds for immigration, a sheriff's office spokeswoman said. Online records list her birthplace only as "Africa." Multiple calls to Ibrahim's purported home went unanswered Friday.

That's the most informative article yet!

Here...with differently emphasized sections ;)

Wallis said he's fielded calls from as far away as Louisiana and Minnesota, from people "raising Cain" about the lack of hate crime charges against Ibrahim -- charges that his department could not file if they wanted, in a case that they still know little about. Wallis said Ibrahim has not been "very forthcoming" with detectives, even about her name and address. He wasn't sure if mental health may have played an role.

As of early Friday afternoon, Ibrahim remained in the Gwinnett County jail in lieu of $7,200 bond. She does not have any holds for immigration, a sheriff's office spokeswoman said. Online records list her birthplace only as "Africa." Multiple calls to Ibrahim's purported home went unanswered Friday.

Doesn't have any holds for immigration might mean they STILL don't have the name she entered under. Because the search WOULD have listed her immigration status if there was a record for her,, country of origin, date of entry, etc... So authorities simply don't know anything other than she walked out of the woods and has an apt (maybe) under that 2nd name she gave. ONE of the charges is presenting false Identification BTW....

Under the radar. Lost from the program. Who knows.

Homeowners' daughter was wearing Daisy Dukes with lots of rips and holes in them. That enough of a trigger eh?

Which also could be signs of mental illness. If they're having trouble getting any information out of her, and given her very erratic behavior. It sure makes me wonder.

Yeah. I could go with that. But I'm thinking that if the State Dept or Immigration was involved in any way -- they are EXPECTED to screw up on these folks. There IS supposed to be medical/psych screening as part of the vetting.. Always been expected .. But naturally, I in particular have a very dim view of their competence.

Screening for mental illness is only good for that moment in time. A mental illness can come on later, maybe instigated by stress, any number of things. Mentally ill people can be very good at hiding their symptoms. It's not necessarily anyone's fault, screw up or "competency".

I have NO confidence that this huge influx of Arabs and other tribal intolerants are being vetted properly. We are clearly being lied to about the process. And THOUSANDS are showing up in places where the state/locals did not want them. The Feds are total screw-ups.

They ALLOW AMERICAN Jihadists to go overseas and fight and train for terrorists orgs and THEN let them back in with a smile. Saying that they are "tracking them". . While at the same time ---- to allegedly shield us from terrorist in our midst --- they let the PREMIER SPY operation in the entire world loose (after 40 yrs of strict no domestic spying charter) to work over your and my emails and phone records and banking. What's wrong with that picture?

Same with immigration at our Southern border.. That reached the boiling point because the FEDS and leftist sanctuary cities are not prioritizing the deviant and dangerous. That's how authoritarians like Trump come about. From arrogance and neglect of the primary governmental functions..

Bottom line? If I could TRUST my government -- I'd be a LOT more "liberal" about this type of large step-up in immigration...

Last edited:
And what proof do you have that there is a possibility the white woman provoked? So we cannot speculate that the black Muslim was at fault but you can speculate that the white woman was. So you tell us Coyote! What does race have to do with it?

Do you know for a fact race was a factor in the attack?

I'm not speculating about fault at all - that's what you guys are doing. What is known is one woman attacked another without, at least, any immediate provocation and she apparently chased another woman into her house and used a false name. We don't know if there is any backstory here.

You're the one trying to apply intent.

I'm saying, and have consistently said - we don't have enough information, and most of all - there is NO information yet on motive.

So, what does race have to do with anything except you trying to make it about race?

There may indeed be more to by his story, I don't know. I do know however that you are the biggest Muslim apologist I have ever seen on the Internet.
Jesus Christ it's downright embarrassing.

pfft. You're one of the biggest anti-Muslim bigots.

anti-muslim bigot? can you provide details?

The white lady is under suspicion because she's white.
who said that?

Willow.
Day 3 and the latest says the attacker is not cooperating with even supplying her address or immigration status. No one picking up her bail. Funny how we don't know anything about how she ended up in Suburban Georgia. Bet good money the State Dept. SHOULD know. They are likely the ones that hired the bus that dropped her off there.
but she's totally innocent don't ya know? That white Georgia cracker must have provoked her! Lol

image.jpeg

again I'm going to say here, this is a lack of assimilation into American society. Even if the Burqua girl was walking down the sidewalk and the homeowner made a snide remark, it doesnt matter. For all the sympathizers of the attacker, picture in your mind you yourself grabbing a flag pole with both hands, picking it up, running across someone elses property and swinging away with both hands, could you really imagine yourself doing this?

This is the way disputes are solved in Yemen, Iraq, parts of north Africa, but not in the US. This woman obviously failed to realize where she is either because she's crazy or because she's been lead to believe she had th eright to do this for whatever reason

we are not going to know------the cops will hush it up. In Yemen ---"disputes" are solved with a handgun, usually----sometimes
with a machine gun. In the past----slit throat

Og evaluated the fact that Yemenis often kill each other with the FUNNY button. I have first hand information----hubby was born in that shariah shit hole and------here in the US does
converse with Yemeni muslims he encounters here and there. In my city Yemeni immigrants tend to either work in or own little
convenience stores-----the kind that sell milk, beer and newspapers. Interesting factoids about Yemenis IN YEMEN------a muslim is not DRESSED if he is not DECORATED with weapons-------the most favored is a machine gun------but the outfit also includes such ornaments as -----pistols---a large dagger at the waist----and hand grenades dangling from the belt. A very interesting factoid is NON MUSLIMS----BY LAW----cannot own or bear a weapon of any kind

who said that?

Willow.
Day 3 and the latest says the attacker is not cooperating with even supplying her address or immigration status. No one picking up her bail. Funny how we don't know anything about how she ended up in Suburban Georgia. Bet good money the State Dept. SHOULD know. They are likely the ones that hired the bus that dropped her off there.
but she's totally innocent don't ya know? That white Georgia cracker must have provoked her! Lol

Who said she is innocent?

who said that?

Willow.
innocent?

again I'm going to say here, this is a lack of assimilation into American society. Even if the Burqua girl was walking down the sidewalk and the homeowner made a snide remark, it doesnt matter. For all the sympathizers of the attacker, picture in your mind you yourself grabbing a flag pole with both hands, picking it up, running across someone elses property and swinging away with both hands, could you really imagine yourself doing this?

This is the way disputes are solved in Yemen, Iraq, parts of north Africa, but not in the US. This woman obviously failed to realize where she is either because she's crazy or because she's been lead to believe she had th eright to do this for whatever reason

we are not going to know------the cops will hush it up. In Yemen ---"disputes" are solved with a handgun, usually----sometimes

Og evaluated the fact that Yemenis often kill each other with the FUNNY button. I have first hand information----hubby was born in that shariah shit hole and------here in the US does
converse with Yemeni muslims he encounters here and there. In my city Yemeni immigrants tend to either work in or own little
convenience stores-----the kind that sell milk, beer and newspapers. Interesting factoids about Yemenis IN YEMEN------a muslim is not DRESSED if he is not DECORATED with weapons-------the most favored is a machine gun------but the outfit also includes such ornaments as -----pistols---a large dagger at the waist----and hand grenades dangling from the belt. A very interesting factoid is NON MUSLIMS----BY LAW----cannot own or bear a weapon of any kind

Yeah.. If i ever see a Yemen travelogue -- I tune in. Because I'm jealous of all the deadly gear they carry to go to market.
Betcha they have a very low assault rate OR the bodies are removed so quickly you couldn't count it. :badgrin:

Yeah.. If i ever see a Yemen travelogue -- I tune in. Because I'm jealous of all the deadly gear they carry to go to market.
Betcha they have a very low assault rate OR the bodies are removed so quickly you couldn't count it. :badgrin:

Lately ----they have a hard time sweeping up all the dead especially in Sanaa (the capital) and Aden (the very important PORT CITY that Iran WANTS and virtually HAS----

Lately ----they have a hard time sweeping up all the dead especially in Sanaa (the capital) and Aden (the very important PORT CITY that Iran WANTS and virtually HAS----

Yeah, but that's no fun. That war is beyond just everyday Yemeni justice and self-protection with all those guns and knives. And the proxy war is serious and not humorous. I just want to see a stand-off over a melon at the bazaar.. :biggrin:

Yeah, but that's no fun. That war is beyond just everyday Yemeni justice and self-protection with all those guns and knives. And the proxy war is serious and not humorous. I just want to see a stand-off over a melon at the bazaar.. :biggrin:

the economy is horrible over there and there is
food shortage----despite fairly good natural resources for agriculture. A market place fight is more likely to be over KHAT----than a melon----. Khat works as a cash crop----seems to me that melons just grow everywhere------like chickpeas Should I ask?

Now it's movie pirate talk!
Arrr! Ye traitorous wretch!
Since when is it traitorous to call out ignorant racist assholes like you.?

When ignorance and racism don't exist. If that's the only argument you have, you have nothing. You're as worthless as the Muslim bitch attacking someone flying an American flag and as worthless as the wetbacks flying a Mexican flag above a U.S. flag in this country.

Not my fault you chose to be a piece of shit. You should have been raised better.

Once again. How do you know that the other woman didn't attack her or her kids first.

That's the problem with bigotry. It makes fact irrelevant and bigots sound stupid

maybe flying an American flag in her front yard makes the American woman suspect to you. That seems to be the feeling I get from most liberals here. A US flag in the front yard means probably republican, trump supporter/ racist. if there is violence, It must be a reaction to racism.

if the American woman had attacked the other woman or her kids, you could bet this would be a huge story right now. The muslim woman or her family would have called the authorities. Not buying this made up excuse
Yeah for You. I think you hit the nail on the head. Moronic liberals always support evil lawbreakers over white Christians. Never fails.

Police: Woman in Burka attacks Lawrenceville family with American flag

It's always funny when he stupidest people on the board (like willow unit) insult others' intelligence.

But please keep posting bigoted trash when you haven't a clue about the facts, loon

What's funny is when people like you think you have an ounce of intelligence.

When ignorance and racism don't exist. If that's the only argument you have, you have nothing. You're as worthless as the Muslim bitch attacking someone flying an American flag and as worthless as the wetbacks flying a Mexican flag above a U.S. flag in this country.

Not my fault you chose to be a piece of shit. You should have been raised better.

Once again. How do you know that the other woman didn't attack her or her kids first.

That's the problem with bigotry. It makes fact irrelevant and bigots sound stupid

maybe flying an American flag in her front yard makes the American woman suspect to you. That seems to be the feeling I get from most liberals here. A US flag in the front yard means probably republican, trump supporter/ racist. if there is violence, It must be a reaction to racism.

if the American woman had attacked the other woman or her kids, you could bet this would be a huge story right now. The muslim woman or her family would have called the authorities. Not buying this made up excuse
Yeah for You. I think you hit the nail on the head. Moronic liberals always support evil lawbreakers over white Christians. Never fails.

It's always funny when he stupidest people on the board (like willow unit) insult others' intelligence.

But please keep posting bigoted trash when you haven't a clue about the facts, loon

what's really funny is people like you thinking you're actually informed and intelligent.

but please, keep deluding yourself that you have anything to say.

and ike i said... keep supporting bigoted losers

What's the latest on this story ? Jillian needs to know so she can help get the woman a good lawyer.

what's really funny is people like you thinking you're actually informed and intelligent.

GFY. The person you support is a total loser.

GFY. The person you support is a total loser.

Ok willow ijit. :cuckoo:

no doubt my fellow posters have been WAITING with BATED BREATH for my (irosie) response.
Here it is------the nut swinging the flag and pole is described as bearing a FACE RAG. Incidents such as these support my contention that face rags MUST BE OUTLAWED-----the bomb on ass sluts and the flag pole swingers have made that law NECESSARY
Why don't we just STOP allowing nonwhite invaders into the US.Go back to the pre 1965 immigration rules.

Stop all this non-white race mixing multicultural chit and the problems that go with it will go away.

White supremacist loser. :cuckoo:

I am more of a pro-white activist who is proud of his white traditions, heritage and culture and who wants to protect and save our values and way of life. If being proud and having pride in your race is considered to be racist well too bloody bad. ....

It's just plain stupid. There is Irish culture, German culture, Portuguese culture, etc. but there is no "white" culture. If you're "proud" of the color of your skin, you're a brainless idiot or a shameless coward desperate to hide behind something.

Forum List

Back