Peaceful Muslim attacks homeowner with American flag

This woman doesnt appear to me to overtly be a racist, the woman was not a neighbor, she was a stranger who appeared and other neighbors had to help hold her down.

I'm calling this woman either crazy, or brainwashed into hating America

the one thing NO SANE person would call it is "simple battery"

probably will never will be....... its been trivialized to a minor misdemeanor-----on its
way to being dismissed

That's essentially what it is - if the woman hadn't been muslim no one would have cared.

No one would have cared? GOOD-----it is not only legal ----now no one cares
who said it was legal?

a person hiding her identity-----emerged from a wooded area and ATTACKED a person on her own property with a WEAPON------that is not
"simple assault". Simple assault is a shove or a slap

I would have to agree because it was a prolonged attack. If the Burqua clad woman was upset about something, a simple assault would be just that , 'simple'

If she truly entered the garage, it could also be considered assault + trespassing and possible home invasion. I'm not allowed to walk into someones garage and shove them, its just ridiculous if this lasted over 10 minutes and neighbors had to intervene

the niqabi bitch---ALSO STOLE A FLAG

we don't know any facts that would make it a hate crime

Long ago-----in 2001-----the police stations of the city of New York were being BESIEGED with complaints by women in hijabs-----the complaint being "someone pulled on my veil"---------no witnesses and no damage. These complaints were recorded as "hate crimes" ---and so reported in "stats". There were thousands of such unwitnessed events
source?

I am the source-----I was working with members of the police department at the
time and with "the public" ----to wit, I was there.
and if there's one thing we've established it's that you're a hateful woman with an active imagination.

not exactly credible in other words
and that you are a racist bigot!
really? what racist thing have i said or done?

Long ago-----in 2001-----the police stations of the city of New York were being BESIEGED with complaints by women in hijabs-----the complaint being "someone pulled on my veil"---------no witnesses and no damage. These complaints were recorded as "hate crimes" ---and so reported in "stats". There were thousands of such unwitnessed events
source?

I am the source-----I was working with members of the police department at the
time and with "the public" ----to wit, I was there.
and if there's one thing we've established it's that you're a hateful woman with an active imagination.

not exactly credible in other words
and that you are a racist bigot!
really? what racist thing have i said or done?
Conjecture my friend. Your conjecture that the white woman provoked the attack, and you had not a shred of evidence. It is also noted that Cyotote did not tell you to wait until you had the facts, it is also noted that you agree with dot com and he's always been a moron and you in my eyes are a racist bigot.

This woman doesnt appear to me to overtly be a racist, the woman was not a neighbor, she was a stranger who appeared and other neighbors had to help hold her down.

the victim's facebook page features a confederate rag and a support for banning muslims.

her story seems odd, too. her first interaction was to yell 'don't touch my flag?' did the woman come out of woods or walk down the street?

but you're right, the attacker could just be crazy.

yelling don't touch my flag, would be the proper first response if that was the first thing the woman did.

That's essentially what it is - if the woman hadn't been muslim no one would have cared.

who said it was legal?

a person hiding her identity-----emerged from a wooded area and ATTACKED a person on her own property with a WEAPON------that is not

I would have to agree because it was a prolonged attack. If the Burqua clad woman was upset about something, a simple assault would be just that , 'simple'

If she truly entered the garage, it could also be considered assault + trespassing and possible home invasion. I'm not allowed to walk into someones garage and shove them, its just ridiculous if this lasted over 10 minutes and neighbors had to intervene

not funny OG-----there is some gibberish written on the national flag of Saudi Arabia----
If someone in the USA grabbed such a flag and wiped up some dog shit with it------thousands of niqabi bitches would start up deadly riots

the victim's facebook page features a confederate rag and a support for banning muslims.

her story seems odd, too. her first interaction was to yell 'don't touch my flag?' did the woman come out of woods or walk down the street?

but you're right, the attacker could just be crazy.

yelling don't touch my flag, would be the proper first response if that was the first thing the woman did.
the way i read her story she yelled that before the flag was touched...

could be wrong

who said it was legal?

not funny OG-----there is some gibberish written on the national flag of Saudi Arabia----
If someone in the USA grabbed such a flag and wiped up some dog shit with it------thousands of niqabi bitches would start up deadly riots
sure

I think some form of crazy, but we'll see. No motive has been mentioned.

who said it was legal?

sure
'
Og---are your fingers broken? what does "sure" mean in the context of the interchange above?

sure
'
Og---are your fingers broken? what does "sure" mean in the context of the interchange above?
it means you're a hateful woman.

good of you to find a way to 'get her off'
Coyote--------wanna bet she will not do an
insanity plea?--------this dangerous slut will
be released and the matter hushed up-------

sure
'

your inability to write a cogent sentence "means" that I am a "hateful woman"?

again I'm going to say here, this is a lack of assimilation into American society. Even if the Burqua girl was walking down the sidewalk and the homeowner made a snide remark, it doesnt matter. For all the sympathizers of the attacker, picture in your mind you yourself grabbing a flag pole with both hands, picking it up, running across someone elses property and swinging away with both hands, could you really imagine yourself doing this?

This is the way disputes are solved in Yemen, Iraq, parts of north Africa, but not in the US. This woman obviously failed to realize where she is either because she's crazy or because she's been lead to believe she had th eright to do this for whatever reason

again I'm going to say here, this is a lack of assimilation into American society. Even if the Burqua girl was walking down the sidewalk and the homeowner made a snide remark, it doesnt matter. For all the sympathizers of the attacker, picture in your mind you yourself grabbing a flag pole with both hands, picking it up, running across someone elses property and swinging away with both hands, could you really imagine yourself doing this?

This is the way disputes are solved in Yemen, Iraq, parts of north Africa, but not in the US. This woman obviously failed to realize where she is either because she's crazy or because she's been lead to believe she had th eright to do this for whatever reason

we are not going to know------the cops will hush it up. In Yemen ---"disputes" are solved with a handgun, usually----sometimes
with a machine gun. In the past----slit throat

How do you know she's a slut? What do you know about her? Nothing really.

None of us do.

we are not going to know------the cops will hush it up. In Yemen ---"disputes" are solved with a handgun, usually----sometimes
with a machine gun. In the past----slit throat

I doubt the cops will "hush it up" because there really isn't anything to hush up. It's a simple assault, no injuries, police arrested her and that is that...we don't know why she did what she did, we don't know if she knew the people she attacked, and we know nothing about her background. We know more about the victim because she has a facebook page.

Since when do simple assaults become front page news?

How do you know she's a slut? What do you know about her? Nothing really.

None of us do.

I know that she grabbed a pole and swung it at
HUMANS-------unarmed humans not swinging
anything at her. She did so IN DISGUISE<<<<<<< the known facts make her
a SLUT

sure
'

your inability to write a cogent sentence "means" that I am a "hateful woman"?
your need to bring in unrelated hateful shit is what makes you a hateful woman

Forum List

Back