Peaceful Muslim attacks homeowner with American flag

you have anything on the PERP with the POLE?

Very little information is availiable on the pole pummeling perp.

probably will never will be....... its been trivialized to a minor misdemeanor-----on its
way to being dismissed

That's essentially what it is - if the woman hadn't been muslim no one would have cared.

No one would have cared? GOOD-----it is not only legal ----now no one cares
who said it was legal?

a person hiding her identity-----emerged from a wooded area and ATTACKED a person on her own property with a WEAPON------that is not
"simple assault". Simple assault is a shove or a slap

mocked? also from what we know now it wasnt a hate crime

I did not keep up-----what do we know now that
demonstrates that it was not a hate crime
(more like an act of love?)
we don't know any facts that would make it a hate crime

Long ago-----in 2001-----the police stations of the city of New York were being BESIEGED with complaints by women in hijabs-----the complaint being "someone pulled on my veil"---------no witnesses and no damage. These complaints were recorded as "hate crimes" ---and so reported in "stats". There were thousands of such unwitnessed events
source?

I am the source-----I was working with members of the police department at the
time and with "the public" ----to wit, I was there.
and if there's one thing we've established it's that you're a hateful woman with an active imagination.

not exactly credible in other words

probably will never will be....... its been trivialized to a minor misdemeanor-----on its
way to being dismissed

That's essentially what it is - if the woman hadn't been muslim no one would have cared.

who said it was legal?

a person hiding her identity-----emerged from a wooded area and ATTACKED a person on her own property with a WEAPON------that is not
That's the story we're being told by the victim.

the attacker will be charged with what they can prove

Last edited:

Long ago-----in 2001-----the police stations of the city of New York were being BESIEGED with complaints by women in hijabs-----the complaint being "someone pulled on my veil"---------no witnesses and no damage. These complaints were recorded as "hate crimes" ---and so reported in "stats". There were thousands of such unwitnessed events
source?

and if there's one thing we've established it's that you're a hateful woman with an active imagination.

who is "we" ? you and Malcolm X?
I have more information for you-----Elijah
Muhummad really did murder Malcolm.

source?

you and i are 'we'

actually, you're the one proving it, i just point it out

Last edited:
way to being dismissed

who said it was legal?

That's the story we're being told by the victim.

the attacker will be charged with what they can prove

you know very little about what goes on in police stations and the prosecutors' office.
(same for you-----mod)

source?

you and is 'we'

your sentence is gibberish

you and is 'we'

your sentence is gibberish
fixed. sorry.

This woman doesnt appear to me to overtly be a racist, the woman was not a neighbor, she was a stranger who appeared and other neighbors had to help hold her down.

I'm calling this woman either crazy, or brainwashed into hating America

This woman doesnt appear to me to overtly be a racist, the woman was not a neighbor, she was a stranger who appeared and other neighbors had to help hold her down.

I'm calling this woman either crazy, or brainwashed into hating America
the victim's facebook page features a confederate rag and a support for banning muslims.

her story seems odd, too. her first interaction was to yell 'don't touch my flag?' did the woman come out of woods or walk down the street?

but you're right, the attacker could just be crazy.

way to being dismissed

who said it was legal?

I would have to agree because it was a prolonged attack. If the Burqua clad woman was upset about something, a simple assault would be just that , 'simple'

If she truly entered the garage, it could also be considered assault + trespassing and possible home invasion. I'm not allowed to walk into someones garage and shove them, its just ridiculous if this lasted over 10 minutes and neighbors had to intervene

source?

and that you are a racist bigot!

Forum List

Back