Peaceful Muslim attacks homeowner with American flag

I understand you think the white Christian caused it. You are a moron from the left.
yep. i think she antagonized the other woman. i think that's the most likely way this story makes sense.
Correct. You will be anti white Christian at every opportunity even without evidence that the white woman provoked the Muslim. It's how you libtard brain works. Got it.
so I'm bigoted against myself?
You are no Christian. You are a bigoted liar.
liar? I'd like to see you back that up.

and I'll have to let the people at my church know that I'm not a Christian. they'll be surprised
Just because you stink up a church pew dosen't mean you are a Christian. Christians follow the teachings of Christ which do not include falsely accusing others of provoking attacks without a shred of evidence.

The victim's facebook page was posted in one article: Dami Arno | Facebook

She doesn't sound like she's wrapped to tight either and she is glorifying in the attention she is getting.

you have anything on the PERP with the POLE?

Very little information is availiable on the pole pummeling perp.

probably will never will be....... its been trivialized to a minor misdemeanor-----on its
way to being dismissed

really? given what we know right now if the roles had been reversed there'd be no reason for hate crime charges.
'

what is it that we know right now that would allow a "white" woman to bop a Niqabi slut on the head with a flag pole. Rosie wants to know-------she lives near TWO muzzie enclaves and has ACCESS to flag poles
you are a hateful woman.

I am not the person advocating the LEGALITY of people attacking other people with flag poles -------It never occurred to me to do so on ETHICAL GROUNDS------that it is LEGAL is news to me
you are apparently a hateful woman with an active imagination.

nobody has said the attack was either legal or ethical

there was a piece of shit who mocked the victim of the bitch with the flag pole for complaining that the crime was not UPPED to the level of hate crime
mocked? also from what we know now it wasnt a hate crime

yep. i think she antagonized the other woman. i think that's the most likely way this story makes sense.
Correct. You will be anti white Christian at every opportunity even without evidence that the white woman provoked the Muslim. It's how you libtard brain works. Got it.

and I'll have to let the people at my church know that I'm not a Christian. they'll be surprised
Just because you stink up a church pew dosen't mean you are a Christian. Christians follow the teachings of Christ which do not include falsely accusing others of provoking attacks without a shred of evidence.

that was HILLEL-----he died in Jerusalem either shortly after or before Jesus was born

'

what is it that we know right now that would allow a "white" woman to bop a Niqabi slut on the head with a flag pole. Rosie wants to know-------she lives near TWO muzzie enclaves and has ACCESS to flag poles
you are a hateful woman.

I am not the person advocating the LEGALITY of people attacking other people with flag poles -------It never occurred to me to do so on ETHICAL GROUNDS------that it is LEGAL is news to me

there was a piece of shit who mocked the victim of the bitch with the flag pole for complaining that the crime was not UPPED to the level of hate crime

I did not keep up-----what do we know now that
demonstrates that it was not a hate crime
(more like an act of love?)

you are a hateful woman.

Find out what the white woman did to provoke the attack while you are at it.

She doesn't sound like she's wrapped to tight either and she is glorifying in the attention she is getting.

probably will never will be....... its been trivialized to a minor misdemeanor-----on its
way to being dismissed

That's essentially what it is - if the woman hadn't been muslim no one would have cared.

lol. are you a Christian?

you are a hateful woman.

we don't know any facts that would make it a hate crime

way to being dismissed

That's essentially what it is - if the woman hadn't been muslim no one would have cared.

No one would have cared? GOOD-----it is not only legal ----now no one cares

way to being dismissed

Do you normally care about simple assault cases?

way to being dismissed

who said it was legal?

Long ago-----in 2001-----the police stations of the city of New York were being BESIEGED with complaints by women in hijabs-----the complaint being "someone pulled on my veil"---------no witnesses and no damage. These complaints were recorded as "hate crimes" ---and so reported in "stats". There were thousands of such unwitnessed events

Long ago-----in 2001-----the police stations of the city of New York were being BESIEGED with complaints by women in hijabs-----the complaint being "someone pulled on my veil"---------no witnesses and no damage. These complaints were recorded as "hate crimes" ---and so reported in "stats". There were thousands of such unwitnessed events
source?

You have no facts to prove the white woman provoked it either but here you are blathering on about it.

way to being dismissed

Do you normally care about simple assault cases?

yes----- I care very much when an aggravated
assault is downgraded to "simple" in order to please people like you

You have no facts to prove the white woman provoked it either but here you are blathering on about it.
i believe you've done a fair bit of speculating

source?

I am the source-----I was working with members of the police department at the
time and with "the public" ----to wit, I was there.

way to being dismissed

What this amounts to is the libtards have no problem slandering the white person to make the black Muslim look good.

Forum List

Back