Peaceful Protest?

IMHO, the protests in the Capitol last week were more peaceful than
Just stop right there.

There's no "than".

They were NOT peaceful and people died.

The video in the Op shows they were not peaceful and that you people don't give a shit about cops

AGAIN...the body on the ground being stomped...WAS A COP

Some of the protesters were out of control in the Capitol. No doubt about it.

But it was mostly peaceful. The chick that was assassinated was unarmed, if you'll remember.

I challenge any sane person to look at this and tell me that's NOT a violent attack on our seat of government.

And note...what's happeniong on the ground in front of that entrance is a cop being beatenand stomped on

Shameful

"Folks, remember one thing, Democrats always think they are the smartest ones in the room."
Rush Limbaugh

You're not that slick......slick. Your over transparent post is to try to get just one conservative to stand up and support the rioters. It won't work. Given the fact you on the left are constantly being called hypocrites, you are trying to lure us into doing the same.

I watch right-wing television shows. I listen to conservative radio. Every single host I've seen or heard has denounced this riot. They all stated these lowlifes should be arrested and given the maximum sentences the law will allow. We are deeply saddened by the people hurt and the lives of the officer and vet that died in this mob scene. Oh yes, we support the protests, but will never support rioters no matter who they are.

Nice try, but I rate your pathetic attempt as a total failure.

Not seeing a lot of denouncement here

Just stop right there.

There's no "than".

The video in the Op shows they were not peaceful and that you people don't give a shit about cops

But it was mostly peaceful. The chick that was assassinated was unarmed, if you'll remember.
What I remember is that she was breaching a bullet proof window in an attempt to attack members of Congress

I challenge any sane person to look at this and tell me that's NOT a violent attack on our seat of government.

And note...what's happeniong on the ground in front of that entrance is a cop being beatenand stomped on

Shameful

"Folks, remember one thing, Democrats always think they are the smartest ones in the room."
Rush Limbaugh

You're not that slick......slick. Your over transparent post is to try to get just one conservative to stand up and support the rioters. It won't work. Given the fact you on the left are constantly being called hypocrites, you are trying to lure us into doing the same.

I watch right-wing television shows. I listen to conservative radio. Every single host I've seen or heard has denounced this riot. They all stated these lowlifes should be arrested and given the maximum sentences the law will allow. We are deeply saddened by the people hurt and the lives of the officer and vet that died in this mob scene. Oh yes, we support the protests, but will never support rioters no matter who they are.

I agreed that there is room for improvement, and I hope to Almighty God that the big protests next week against Sleepy Joe are more peaceful. And I hope people aren't discouraged and will turn out to show their total disdain.

Shameful

Rush Limbaugh

I agreed that there is room for improvement, and I hope to Almighty God that the big protests next week against Sleepy Joe are more peaceful. And I hope people aren't discouraged and will turn out to show their total disdain.

Room for improvement? Yea. That’s an understatement.

Tell it to the family of the dead cop

Just stop right there.

There's no "than".

What I remember is that she was breaching a bullet proof window in an attempt to attack members of Congress

She didn't have a weapon, so no, she wasn't going to attack anyone. And at last count, trespassing isn't a capital offense.

Shameful

Rush Limbaugh

Room for improvement? Yea. That’s an understatement.

Tell it to the family of the dead cop

Will you Agree that protests at next week's Biden Hate Fest should be encouraged, and protesters should be encouraged to remain peaceful? Protesting is part of America, do you not agree?

Shameful

Rush Limbaugh

Yea. Let’s “hope” they don’t bring pipe bombs and Molotov cocktails again or try to rush the reviewing stand

Shameful

Rush Limbaugh

Yea. Let’s “hope” they don’t bring pipe bombs and Molotov cocktails again or try to rush the reviewing stand

I hope they don't.

And I also hope they aren't intimidated and fail to show up for the Protest.

The numerous whataboutisms make it seem like conservatives are trying to find a way to defend what happened here.

Sad.

Forum List

Back