Pedophiles believe they should be part of the LGBTQABCDEFGH community

Let us remember that 1 in 4 girls are sexually abused before they hit 18...and I bet their abusers think of themselves as part of the Heterosexual community.

Let us remember that 1 in 4 girls are sexually abused before they hit 18...and I bet their abusers think of themselves as part of the Heterosexual community.

The question was why do paedophiles WANT to be part of the LGBTQ Community? If you are Hetero why would you WANT to be part of the LGBTQ Community?

The question was why do paedophiles WANT to be part of the LGBTQ Community? If you are Hetero why would you WANT to be part of the LGBTQ Community?
Just like hetero pedophiles want to be part of the hetero community, I would imagine. But they aren't. They are criminals. How hard is it for some to distinguish that?

Most of them are sexually abused by hideous, middle aged lezbo hags.

Pedophiles Believe They Should Be A Part Of The LGBT Community

Disgusting...ALL of them are mentally ill and deranged and should be locked up and sterilized. The most dangerous should be dealt with more harshly.
They already are part of the LGBT community.
No they are not....they are criminals. Surely you are able to distinguish the difference?

They are criminals. They're also batshit crazy.
There is no difference.

Roy Moore...Dennis Hastert....Jim Jordan.............bodecea....
You have as much evidence that Jim Jordan is a pedophile as I have that you are a pedophile.....
He is a supporter of one. Looked the other way. Explain how that is ok.

Explain how you know that is a fact and not a smear campaign. Targeting people has become a tool to inflict damage. Look at how well it worked on you. Innocent until proven guilty has all but vanished in our society.
And that is unfortunate, because it was one of our most envied freedoms.

Roy Moore...Dennis Hastert....Jim Jordan.............bodecea....
You have as much evidence that Jim Jordan is a pedophile as I have that you are a pedophile.....
He is a supporter of one. Looked the other way. Explain how that is ok.

Explain how you know that is a fact and not a smear campaign. Targeting people has become a tool to inflict damage. Look at how well it worked on you. Innocent until proven guilty has all but vanished in our society.
And that is unfortunate, because it was one of our most envied freedoms.
Seven people....so far.....how many do you want?

Pedophiles Believe They Should Be A Part Of The LGBT Community

Disgusting...ALL of them are mentally ill and deranged and should be locked up and sterilized. The most dangerous should be dealt with more harshly.
They already are part of the LGBT community.
They ARE the LGBT community. Ever been to a pride parade where all in attendance are complicit and "proud" of the goings-on where kids are invited to watch the deviant-sex-act themed parade?

If any of the participants tried that outside a school the next day, they'd be arrested and tried as a pedophile.

Forum List

Back