Peek-a- boo.....we see you

his word "infestation " will bite him in his fat ass His words before and after prove he was dragged into the EO COMPASSION had nothing to do with it

OBAMA HELD MORE THAN DOUBLE THE NUMBER OF CHILDREN IN SHELTERS COMPARED TO TRUMP WHITE HOUSE

The number of immigrant children held in custody has surged under Trump's crackdown–but Obama held many more
You should have read the link in your link, dipshit. The children in Obama's camps showed up ALONE. They were not torn from their parents by an Obama policy.

Here is the source article buried in your link: 70,000 kids will show up alone at our border this year. What happens to them?

70,000 Kids Will Show Up Alone at Our Border This Year. What Happens to Them?

Your thread is destroyed with facts, maybe you should start another. :itsok:
Fact s? You and PC are full of .........................facts lol Trump too

I have cited a law and 2 court cases, you have well lets be honest trolled because you have no counter argument. :itsok:
DID or did not trump and speakers say couldn't be done by executive orders needed 60 votes ??

Trump is going to get sued for ignoring the law and court cases with an EO. Try to keep up.
he going to fire giuliani?

Are you competing for most retarded post of the day? :cuckoo:

Notice how the yellow rat bastard republican cowards are coming out now in support of trumps turn of face? Where have these rats been hiding ?First digging in his heels now backs down, reverse course ? Trump who never backs down?? lol Slime worrying about their jobs
What are you talking about? Did he fix the child separation policy?
That's not important.
He wants to spin and score points.

Notice how the yellow rat bastard republican cowards are coming out now in support of trumps turn of face? Where have these rats been hiding ?First digging in his heels now backs down, reverse course ? Trump who never backs down?? lol Slime worrying about their jobs
There have been several Republicans who have been outspoken for some time about the family separation problem. Just because you weren't paying attention does not mean they were hiding.
I pay attention maybe you don't ONLY repubs I heard speaking up were those leaving congress Please inform me of all the others
Why should I? You didn't name the ones you are talking about in your OP.

Dem's throw Americans under the bus, side with illegals from foreign countries who kill and rape Americans.

I have cited a law and 2 court cases, you have well lets be honest trolled because you have no counter argument. :itsok:
DID or did not trump and speakers say couldn't be done by executive orders needed 60 votes ??

Trump is going to get sued for ignoring the law and court cases with an EO. Try to keep up.

Democrats are too stupid to understand what Trump did:

By "caving under the pressure " he did the only thing he could do: detain the kids.

Trump knows the Democrats will not be happy even though they "got what they wanted". Democrats are going to hand him and Republicans more votes because he is going to show what Democrats really want: A permanent voting base.
For days he defended his policy Compassion had nothing to do with the EO Fear of losing coming election did

I'm afraid I'm going to have to ban you here if you keep this up,,,lol

Democrats are too stupid to understand what Trump did:

By "caving under the pressure " he did the only thing he could do: detain the kids.

Trump knows the Democrats will not be happy even though they "got what they wanted". Democrats are going to hand him and Republicans more votes because he is going to show what Democrats really want: A permanent voting base.
For days he defended his policy Compassion had nothing to do with the EO Fear of losing coming election did
:auiqs.jpg:

Well, no lawyer gave him the go ahead??He'd be retarded if he didn't get one Oh wait he is a retard

I'm afraid I'm going to have to ban you here if you keep this up,,,lol

Your fantasies of becoming a moderator, well they will remain a fantasy.

Well, no lawyer gave him the go ahead??He'd be retarded if he didn't get one Oh wait he is a retard

If only the Star Trek universal translator were real, we could decipher your post. :eusa_eh:

There have been several Republicans who have been outspoken for some time about the family separation problem. Just because you weren't paying attention does not mean they were hiding.
I pay attention maybe you don't ONLY repubs I heard speaking up were those leaving congress Please inform me of all the others
Why should I? You didn't name the ones you are talking about in your OP.
I'd say all of those running for office remained silent Maybe with the exception of 1 or 2 A more cowardly group can't be found

If only the Star Trek universal translator were real, we could decipher your post. :eusa_eh:
I'll look for Jethroe to "cipher" yours

Face it Blues You failed
EDITORIAL BOARD
Michael Bloomberg: Why I’m Supporting Democrats in 2018
Republicans in Congress have had almost two years to prove they could govern responsibly. They failed.

Comrade Trump's inhumane atrocity has cause unimaginable grief and psychological damage - much of which is irreversible.

Face it Blues You failed
EDITORIAL BOARD
Republicans in Congress have had almost two years to prove they could govern responsibly. They failed.

LOL Bloomberg is a rabid gun control nutter. :itsok:

Face it Blues You failed
EDITORIAL BOARD

pretty smart guy

Face it Blues You failed
EDITORIAL BOARD

pretty smart guy

Right he's a genius for supporting idiot Democrats. I have no use for a turncoat.

Forum List

Back