Peek-a- boo.....we see you

Well, no lawyer gave him the go ahead??He'd be retarded if he didn't get one Oh wait he is a retard

If only the Star Trek universal translator were real, we could decipher your post. :eusa_eh:
Face it Blues You failed
EDITORIAL BOARD
Michael Bloomberg: Why I’m Supporting Democrats in 2018
Republicans in Congress have had almost two years to prove they could govern responsibly. They failed.

LOL Bloomberg is a rabid gun control nutter. :itsok:
pretty smart guy

Right he's a genius for supporting idiot Democrats. I have no use for a turncoat.
Maybe it's just me but I believe anyone who can't raise their voice in opposition to this moron in our WH is a yellow coward

If only the Star Trek universal translator were real, we could decipher your post. :eusa_eh:
Face it Blues You failed
EDITORIAL BOARD
Republicans in Congress have had almost two years to prove they could govern responsibly. They failed.

pretty smart guy

Right he's a genius for supporting idiot Democrats. I have no use for a turncoat.
Maybe it's just me but I believe anyone who can't raise their voice in opposition to this moron in our WH is a yellow coward

You are entitled to your opinion and we are entitled to ours, we won and you lost. Spend less time hating Trump and more time figuring out why the American people in 30 states rejected your side and your policies.

Face it Blues You failed
EDITORIAL BOARD

pretty smart guy

so crying a chuckie is a yellow coward? I agree.

Face it Blues You failed
EDITORIAL BOARD

pretty smart guy

You are entitled to your opinion and we are entitled to ours, we won and you lost. Spend less time hating Trump and more time figuring out why the American people in 30 states rejected your side and your policies.
Simply put they believed all the bullshit about hill and her campaigning left a lot to desire That won't be happening again

pretty smart guy

Simply put they believed all the bullshit about hill and her campaigning left a lot to desire That won't be happening again

Again your opinion. Look your side was holding all the cards. Hillary had the support of the sitting president, her husband former president, all the Bush's and Carter. The full support of the MSM. A $1.2 billion dollar campaign war chest. And you were up against an amateur who had never run for office before yet you got your ass beat. Trump won this election on the issues, he made his case to the American people and those in 30 states chose him over Hillary.

pretty smart guy

Again your opinion. Look your side was holding all the cards. Hillary had the support of the sitting president, her husband former president, all the Bush's and Carter. The full support of the MSM. A $1.2 billion dollar campaign war chest. And you were up against an amateur who had never run for office before yet you got your ass beat. Trump won this election on the issues, he made his case to the American people and those in 30 states chose him over Hillary.
Seems to me his only issues were to change everything Obama did Obama who won 2 elections decisively.

Seems to me his only issues were to change everything Obama did Obama who won 2 elections decisively.

Apparently Americans in 30 states felt Obama's policies ended up sucking ass and wanted them got rid of.

Apparently Americans in 30 states felt Obama's policies ended up sucking ass and wanted them got rid of.
WTF is wrong with 75 STRAIGHT months of 6 digit job gains A DOW almost tripling Unemployment in the 4% 's?

You fks tried to throw him under the bus when ever you could A good man an honest man a smart man a good father and husband ALL the things the pos in our WH isn't

WTF is wrong with 75 STRAIGHT months of 6 digit job gains A DOW almost tripling Unemployment in the 4% 's?

You fks tried to throw him under the bus when ever you could A good man an honest man a smart man a good father and husband ALL the things the pos in our WH isn't

You don't know he was any of those things. All you've ever seen is his projected image. Of course ALL real men sit on a sofa holding hands with a man.

obama-photo-holding-hands-with-gay-pakistani-lover.jpg

You don't know he was any of those things. All you've ever seen is his projected image. Of course ALL real men sit on a sofa holding hands with a man.

View attachment 199925
I've kissed men,,my friends, and I'm as much a man as you ,maybe more

View attachment 199925

Lot's of tongue, right? Did you pose for a photo holding hands with one?

View attachment 199925

Lot's of tongue, right? Did you pose for a photo holding hands with one?
Just the cheek Perhaps you'd have liked him better if he was a pussy grabber a woman abuser?

Dude you couldn't even convince your own blue states to vote for Hillary that's on you not us. MI, WI, PA all went for Trump :auiqs.jpg:

Dude you couldn't even convince your own blue states to vote for Hillary that's on you not us. MI, WI, PA all went for Trump :auiqs.jpg:
She Fked up That won't happen again

"Turn of face"? The interesting point is that hypocrite democrats never said a thing about children of illegal aliens before Trump was elected and it wasn't even a campaign issue but they are all hysterical about it now when they think they might (with the cooperation of the criminal conspiracy in the MSM) turn it into a real issue.

View attachment 199925

Ewww too much information.

"Turn of face"? The interesting point is that hypocrite democrats never said a thing about children of illegal aliens before Trump was elected and it wasn't even a campaign issue but they are all hysterical about it now when they think they might (with the cooperation of the criminal conspiracy in the MSM) turn it into a real issue.
Tonight they'll be carrying him around on their shoulders praising him for ending a policy he started and supported until yesterday Compassion?? Bull shit

You think the Obama administration treated the kids the same way as trumps??? Really? Trump is the arsonist who started the fire now helps put it out and deserves praise?? Surely some of you are smarter than that?

Forum List

Back