Peer-Reviewed Study Says Mysterious, Unidentified Nano-Structures in COVID Vaccines Are Real

The mask were part of the bio attack.

Bio attack? Lol

Does that have any thing to do with the teeny tiny robots that munkle is referring to?

Making Americans wear mask contributed to infections. First you touch a contaminated surface, then your mask, then you breathe it all day.

That's the problem? That's easy to fix!

Don't touch contaminated surfaces.

If you touch a surface. Don't put your hands on your face.

Pro tip: This also applies if you don't wear a mask.

I would see people reusing mask and think how horrible the mask mandates were.
If you want to expose yourself by reusing your mask, go for it. I did. I didn't care.

Masks are to protect others, not yourself.

All part of the great reset and depopulation agenda of the democrats WEF masters.

Democrats are working with the WEF on a plot to intentionally collapse America. Democrats are attacking Americans from every angle.

An American voting for democrats is like a chicken voting for KFC.
You say WEF a lot. Like really a lot.

OK.

This is your chance. Make your arguement....

Because I'm curious what sites you are referring to, please link something that supports what you are posting. (WEF and Democrats master plan to collapse America)

I have only one requirement. Your link can not blame itsy bitsy teeny tiny robots injected into your blood. (For questions to that refer to munkle .)

Perhaps I can help you identify how you are being duped by propaganda. I am drinking beer, watching football, and playing RDR 2, but I can squeeze your reasoning into my schedule either tonight or tomorrow.

Let's see what you got.

Thanks in advance.

You say WEF a lot. Like really a lot.

OK.

This is your chance. Make your arguement....

Because I'm curious what sites you are referring to, please link something that supports what you are posting. (WEF and Democrats master plan to collapse America)

I have only one requirement. Your link can not blame itsy bitsy teeny tiny robots injected into your blood. (For questions to that refer to munkle .)

Perhaps I can help you identify how you are being duped by propaganda. I am drinking beer, watching football, and playing RDR 2, but I can squeeze your reasoning into my schedule either tonight or tomorrow.

Let's see what you got.

Thanks in advance.
The WEF control large % of the government’s on earth. The border for example is exactly the way they want it. They have an agenda called "the great reset".

Read it and get back to me.

I'll ask you 1 question. Do you think the earth is over populated?

Forum List

Back