Pelosi admits the real reason for impeaching President Trump.

I have a road trip every T/Th for 40 minutes then 40 minutes on return.
Rush starts a thought then can’t finish it
But his supporters call it Brilliant. Lol.
I don't listen to him ever....I only listen to NPR and Sirius XM , but I respect his integrity for admitting that he was wrong about Bush and the Iraq War and for supporting Trump while many conservatives not so much, at least at first.

I have a road trip every T/Th for 40 minutes then 40 minutes on return.
Rush starts a thought then can’t finish it
But his supporters call it Brilliant. Lol.
I don't listen to him ever....I only listen to NPR and Sirius XM , but I respect his integrity for admitting that he was wrong about Bush and the Iraq War and for supporting Trump while many conservatives not so much, at least at first.
Sure.
Rush is Golden
Lol.
Rush sold his Soul to make money.
He will be judged.

Easy question to answer. President Trump received more LEGITIMATE 2020 votes, by several million, than Hillary got from HER sycophants in 2016. The GOP is Trump's. Don't like it? Vote for someone else. See how easy your problem can be solved?
True estimates are about 60 million legitimate votes for Biden at best.
True. Only an utter moron believes that Biden got more votes than any president in U.S. history. He's an empty suit with zero legislative accomplishments in his 47 years sucking on the taxpayers' teats.

Pelosi did state in the 60 minutes interview one goal was to prevent Trump from running again, that is abuse of power and illegal too since charges are supposed to be based on illegal acts, but Trumps speech has been declared free speech and doesn't break laws, therefore this a sham impeachment process.

She is a LOUSY speaker and ugly human being.

Pelosi looked great with a bag over her head the other day!

Easy question to answer. President Trump received more LEGITIMATE 2020 votes, by several million, than Hillary got from HER sycophants in 2016. The GOP is Trump's. Don't like it? Vote for someone else. See how easy your problem can be solved?
True. Only an utter moron believes that Biden got more votes than any president in U.S. history. He's an empty suit with zero legislative accomplishments in his 47 years sucking on the taxpayers' teats.
Another Fake talking point
Don’t you RWI’s hate fake news??????

That what Rudy told you
Rudy had multiple opportunities to present evidence. He failed every time.

Reality.......There is no evidence. FACT.

I watched the election all night and saw it get stolen in real time.

Yeah. Me to. Hell Trump was leading in one state by 700,000 votes and lost that State?? That means every vote that came in later was for Biden. How realistic is that??

Its not. Election fraud is what it is.

Trump has $250+ million dollar legal fund and he couldn't prove your 'True' estimates...

He actually spent only $10m on actual legal pursuits....

The biggest question left about the Election Fraud is, When will the Trumpsters figure out they have been scammed?

This was a simple grift. Tell the world you have been wronged and that you need money to fix it... This is a Nigerian prince scam...

The Trump Campaign managed to spend 66% of there campaign money through a shell company as to hide it from the FEC.

The rest of the world sees this for what it is...

So Angelo & Co, what is it like to be a mark?

I watched the election all night and saw it get stolen in real time.

Yeah. Me to. Hell Trump was leading in one state by 700,000 votes and lost that State?? That means every vote that came in later was for Biden. How realistic is that??

Its not. Election fraud is what it is.

Right all the late votes where mail in votes...

Trump clearly said to all his supporters to vote in person...

Biden said to his supporters to rely on Mail in voting as there was a pandemic going on.

Trump has $250+ million dollar legal fund and he couldn't prove your 'True' estimates...

The biggest question left about the Election Fraud is, When will the Trumpsters figure out they have been scammed?

This was a simple grift. Tell the world you have been wronged and that you need money to fix it... This is a Nigerian prince scam...

The Trump Campaign managed to spend 66% of there campaign money through a shell company as to hide it from the FEC.

We can't even convince Trumpers the high vote numbers were caused by huge increases in population and voter numbers. Very easy and logical explanation unless they need to be purposefully dumb.

We can't even convince Trumpers the high vote numbers were caused by huge increases in population and voter numbers. Very easy and logical explanation unless they need to be purposefully dumb.

I have said this from the start... Both sides can't use being dumb as a reason for ignoring evidence...

Facts are, Trump had 59 opportunities to show fraud and he didn't...

Could the Election Fraud proponents please explain that.

Forum List

Back