Pelosi Blames Bush for $9T Debt Added Under Obama

Blame others the liberal way. Lol, so Obama didn't do anything? So liberals you say Obama's presidency was a great success? Well pelosi just gave it to Bush. So you admit Obama is a failure!
Did Scrub pay for his wars?

Has the deficit been reduced? By how much?

Don't you remember him passing the war tax?? Oh yeah, that didn't happen . He must have found 2 trillion stuffed in the Lincoln bedroom matress .
...ask the dems who voted for it. But where is obama's tax on 10 trillion? Not that he wouldn't have loved it.

deficit-under-democrat-budgets.png
That chart is a perfect example of a double standard!!!
And I'll bet the idiot who posted it can't even see that Bush's spending ends in 2007, 2 years before Bush left office, but Obama's spending goes until 2020, 8 years after he leaves.

Now the brainwashed fools are programed to say that since spending is controlled by the House Bush is exempt from all spending from 2008 on. But the GOP took over the House in 2011, and the hypocrites still count the spending as Democratic spending. The hypocrites will come back and change their claim that the House controls spending, an argument they used since Reagan, to the Democrats controlled the House AND Senate in 2008 and that is why 2008 and 9 are Democratic spending. But the GOP controlled the House AND Senate since 2015 and yet the 2015 to 2020 spending is still graphed as Democratic spending.

No answer will be given fro the OBVIOUS double standard, and a personal attack against me will follow.

Pelosi argued that under Obama, the annual budget deficit, which contributes to the national debt, has been reduced dramatically, and said that without Obama's work, the national debt would be even higher. She also mostly blamed Bush for not paying for the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq.

Every bit of that is demonstrably true....what's getting your colon in a twist, Unrepentant 2 Time Scrub Voting Imbecile?

Both wars were won shortly after they began....and then you Rats gave the enemy hope (same as Vietnam) and now both wars are lost. I'm sure SanFran Nan and her husband did quite well financially from them.

I don't give a shit about your narrative, U2TSVI......

If those wars were "won" as you say, then there shouldn't have been ANY troops to bring home after 2003....

Why didn't the worst POTUS of the modern era accept victory and bring them home? What is all this yapping about Serge?

Riddle me this sport why do we still have troops in Germany, Japan and South Korea?

You've actually stumbled onto a very good question........the answer to which is unlikely to involve the term "security" and more likely "economics" (though less so for South Korea).....

But you aren't actually comparing post 1945 with post "Mission Accomplished" are you?

That is the kind of dumbass ignorance I usually associate with:

Thank You! x 1 Iceweasel

Blame others the liberal way. Lol, so Obama didn't do anything? So liberals you say Obama's presidency was a great success? Well pelosi just gave it to Bush. So you admit Obama is a failure!

Don't you remember him passing the war tax?? Oh yeah, that didn't happen . He must have found 2 trillion stuffed in the Lincoln bedroom matress .
...ask the dems who voted for it. But where is obama's tax on 10 trillion? Not that he wouldn't have loved it.

.ask the dems who voted for it.

Does that absolve the guy who actually REQUESTED it? Are the Supply Side tax Cuts of 01 and 03, and the invasion of Iraqnam now initiatives of a democratic congress foisted on an unwilling Stooge in the Oval Office?

Have I told you lately that you are as dumb as a bag of socks?

To what 10 trillion are you referring, Ice?

THE MOST POWERFUL MAN IN AMERICAN HISTORY, MAYBE THE WORLD:

Pelosi blames Bush for $9 trillion in debt added under Obama.

Is there anything he can’t do?
Pelosi argued that under Obama, the annual budget deficit, which contributes to the national debt, has been reduced dramatically, and said that without Obama's work, the national debt would be even higher. She also mostly blamed Bush for not paying for the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq.

Every bit of that is demonstrably true....what's getting your colon in a twist, Unrepentant 2 Time Scrub Voting Imbecile?
View attachment 106669
Who submitted the budget requests for FY 2008 and FY 2009?

You're a fucking idiot.....

Let me use a Liberal tactic...

Prove it.

Let me use a Liberal tactic...

Prove it.

This is hilarious on so many levels....

Federal Reserve Economic Data
Link: Federal Reserve Economic Data | FRED | St. Louis Fed
Economic Research Division
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis
FYFSD Federal Surplus or Deficit [-], Millions of Dollars, Annual, Not Seasonally Adjusted

2009-09-30 -1412688
2010-09-30 -1294373
2011-09-30 -1299590
2012-09-30 -1086963
2013-09-30 -679544
2014-09-30 -484627
2015-09-30 -438406
2016-09-30 -587412

(I'm proceeding on the admittedly quixotic assumption that you have at least some grasp of the concept of the Ordinal Property of Numbers)

Will you need me to demonstrate that Scrub didn't bother to pay for his wars in "real time"?

Obama's work? What pray tell would that be? He's a tax and spend liberal. The only reason the budget deficit has been reduced is that the GOP took the House back from the Democrats in 2010. Pelosi claiming "credit" for reducing the deficit is amusing since she's one of the people who foisted the Affordable Care Act on the American people.

It's a left loon tactic...never accept responsibility and always blame someone else

Gassy,

With which part of Pelosi's comment do you take issue?

Feel free to DEMONSTRATE (as opposed to ASSERT) where she is wrong....

Can you do that, Gassy?

You need to stop with the middle school crap, you're not impressing anyone...grow up

I don't listen to the batshit loon, you shouldn't either and you won't believe batshit loon shit

It's a left loon tactic...never accept responsibility and always blame someone else

followed shortly thereafter by -

You need to stop with the middle school crap, you're not impressing anyone...grow up

Gassy,

Please don't breed....

Obama's work? What pray tell would that be? He's a tax and spend liberal. The only reason the budget deficit has been reduced is that the GOP took the House back from the Democrats in 2010. Pelosi claiming "credit" for reducing the deficit is amusing since she's one of the people who foisted the Affordable Care Act on the American people.
Clearly you are not getting it....

I don't give a shit what you drooling slack jawed cretins have been told to think....

a) You can determine, by means of the WH budget request of 2009, what Obama's spending plans were.....he was proposing increases considerably more modest than those we saw under his predecessor, and much more so than those under Ronald Reagan

b) ACA has added NOTHING to the deficit - according to CBO.....Why don't you tell everyone what CBO stands for?

I don't give a shit what you drooling slack jawed cretins have been told to think....

a) You can determine, by means of the WH budget request of 2009, what Obama's spending plans were.....he was proposing increases considerably more modest than those we saw under his predecessor, and much more so than those under Ronald Reagan

b) ACA has added NOTHING to the deficit - according to CBO.....Why don't you tell everyone what CBO stands for?
Obamacare plans to top $1 trillion, create reluctant workers: CBO

Now There Can Be No Doubt: Obamacare Will Increase The Deficit

Slack jawed cretin? Gee, Slim...let me guess...you're one of those progressives that assumes anyone who doesn't agree with YOUR politics is intellectually inferior to you? Nobody has to "tell" me that the ACA is going to add to the deficit...anyone with 8th grade math skills could figure that out way back when it was proposed. As for the Congressional Budget Office? Their job is to crunch the numbers they are given. If you give them nonsense...they will give you back results BASED on nonsense!

Slack jawed cretin? Gee, Slim...let me guess...you're one of those progressives that assumes anyone who doesn't agree with YOUR politics is intellectually inferior to you? Nobody has to "tell" me that the ACA is going to add to the deficit...anyone with 8th grade math skills could figure that out way back when it was proposed. As for the Congressional Budget Office? Their job is to crunch the numbers they are given. If you give them nonsense...they will give you back results BASED on nonsense!

Slack jawed cretin? Gee, Slim...let me guess...you're one of those progressives that assumes anyone who doesn't agree with YOUR politics is intellectually inferior to you?

Nobody has to "tell" me that the ACA is going to add to the deficit...anyone with 8th grade math skills could figure that out way back when it was proposed. As for the Congressional Budget Office? Their job is to crunch the numbers they are given. If you give them nonsense...they will give you back results BASED on nonsense!

QED

Now There Can Be No Doubt: Obamacare Will Increase The Deficit

Obamacare plans to top $1 trillion, create reluctant workers: CBO

The first line....

Editor’s note: This story was corrected to note that Obamacare insurance costs may not add to federal deficit.

Your second citation relies on a report issued by the GOP....

Since that time, the GOP requested (and thereby set the parameters) another report from the CBO....note the date..

CBO Obamacare Report Shows Deficit And Debt Are Phony Issues

national debt January 09 -- 10.6T
national debt January 17 -- 19.8T

Under obozo the Kenyan messiah our national debt almost doubled. Those stats cannot be questioned.

Now, shall we address Pelosi claiming that the ACA bill was bi-partisan?

Under obozo the Kenyan messiah our national debt almost doubled. Those stats cannot be questioned.

Those stats cannot be questioned.

One might begin with "Why Jan 09"?

Another question might be "What manner of inbred douche is unaware that the Federal Fiscal year runs from Oct. 1 to Sept 30?"

Which leads directly into the question "Why are Uninformed Yokels allowed to vote, never mind breed?"

The fiscal year starts Oct 1st of the year prior to those dates. Most spending is mandatory, which means it must be changed by Congress, as must taxation.

The fiscal year starts Oct 1st of the year prior to those dates. Most spending is mandatory, which means it must be changed by Congress, as must taxation.

yes, that's correct. Obama had both houses of congress his first two years, why did they do nothing about the debt?

No matter how you try to spin it, our national debt was almost doubled during obozo's term. and yes, the republicans are partially responsible. Debt is an establishment problem in both parties.

Forum List

Back