Pelosi Blames Bush for $9T Debt Added Under Obama

Meanwhile govt was collecting record revenue....

Really?

How does the growth rate of Spending from 2001 to 2009 compare to that of revenues?

How about from 09-now?

Just post the numbers and your sources....

Or, you could just skip the part where you try to bluff your way through it and ask me to show you.....
Lllmmaaaoooo.. .....O passed largest tax in history for ocare....Started collecting the taxes before it went into effect and still managed to spend ya into poorhouse. Btw that's good reason to repeal it cause he alrdy spent the money....... Ooooooops
I don't see any numbers, Fraud......only more uninformed prattle...

Are you an idiot?

It's a left loon tactic...never accept responsibility and always blame someone else

Gassy,

With which part of Pelosi's comment do you take issue?

Feel free to DEMONSTRATE (as opposed to ASSERT) where she is wrong....

Can you do that, Gassy?

You need to stop with the middle school crap, you're not impressing anyone...grow up

I don't listen to the batshit loon, you shouldn't either and you won't believe batshit loon shit

Blame others the liberal way. Lol, so Obama didn't do anything? So liberals you say Obama's presidency was a great success? Well pelosi just gave it to Bush. So you admit Obama is a failure!
Did Scrub pay for his wars?

Has the deficit been reduced? By how much?

"his wars" ? democrats voted to authorize and fund those stupid wars. Bush could not have done any of that without democrat participation.

the debt has doubled under obozo. the annual deficit means nothing when the debt continues to grow. slowing the growth of the debt by a tiny amount is still failure, but you are right about one thing, both parties are responsible for it.

I don't give a shit about your narrative, U2TSVI......

If those wars were "won" as you say, then there shouldn't have been ANY troops to bring home after 2003....

Why didn't the worst POTUS of the modern era accept victory and bring them home? What is all this yapping about Serge?

Not my fault you're a moron...head injury? You don't keep the peace by running away, something I'm sure you know about in your own life. Barry knew as much about war-fighting as he did about everything else....nothing. Oh, and if Willy the Rapist had taken bin-Laden on any of the 3 occasions he was offered by Sudan, there would have been no 9/11 and no wars. Bush was left with the results of Clinton's cowardice.

It's a left loon tactic...never accept responsibility and always blame someone else

Gassy,

Can you do that, Gassy?

Was ACA a bipartisan bill? Did any republicans vote for it? Pelosi claimed it was bipartisan. she lied.

Really?

How does the growth rate of Spending from 2001 to 2009 compare to that of revenues?

How about from 09-now?

Or, you could just skip the part where you try to bluff your way through it and ask me to show you.....
Lllmmaaaoooo.. .....O passed largest tax in history for ocare....Started collecting the taxes before it went into effect and still managed to spend ya into poorhouse. Btw that's good reason to repeal it cause he alrdy spent the money....... Ooooooops

Are you an idiot?
Who is the uniformed here dumbass................

Gassy,

Can you do that, Gassy?

You need to stop with the middle school crap, you're not impressing anyone...grow up

I don't listen to the batshit loon, you shouldn't either and you won't believe batshit loon shit

Get a grip, Twit....

Either Pelosi's comments were accurate or they weren't......establishing that takes this discussion OUT of the "batshit loon" realm in which you normally dwell....

Really?

How about from 09-now?

Are you an idiot?
Who is the uniformed here dumbass................
I'd say it's the one incapable of posting the information requested....

But you won't ever go wrong following the basic rule:

"The uninformed dumbass is the poster being schooled by Iceberg."

Now see if you can find those numbers.......cause that bullshitty spew about ACA has no tangible connection to Reality...

THE MOST POWERFUL MAN IN AMERICAN HISTORY, MAYBE THE WORLD:

Pelosi blames Bush for $9 trillion in debt added under Obama.

Is there anything he can’t do?
Pelosi argued that under Obama, the annual budget deficit, which contributes to the national debt, has been reduced dramatically, and said that without Obama's work, the national debt would be even higher. She also mostly blamed Bush for not paying for the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq.

Every bit of that is demonstrably true....what's getting your colon in a twist, Unrepentant 2 Time Scrub Voting Imbecile?

Let me use a Liberal tactic...

Prove it.

Gassy,

Can you do that, Gassy?

Was ACA a bipartisan bill? Did any republicans vote for it? Pelosi claimed it was bipartisan. she lied.

Focus, Imbecile.....the issue was the Debt........cbo has demonstrated that ACA does NOT add to the debt....

Pelosi argued that under Obama, the annual budget deficit, which contributes to the national debt, has been reduced dramatically, and said that without Obama's work, the national debt would be even higher. She also mostly blamed Bush for not paying for the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq.

Every bit of that is demonstrably true....what's getting your colon in a twist, Unrepentant 2 Time Scrub Voting Imbecile?

Let me use a Liberal tactic...

Prove it.
Now HERE'S a familiar tactic....

Challenge a Drudge fed imbecile to support its argument, and get back a question....

And yet it alrdy is .......The money is gone.......And costs for it keep rising.......Try to keep up

image.jpeg

Gassy,

Can you do that, Gassy?

Focus, Imbecile.....the issue was the Debt........cbo has demonstrated that ACA does NOT add to the debt....
CBO Obamacare Report Shows Deficit And Debt Are Phony Issues

Blame others the liberal way. Lol, so Obama didn't do anything? So liberals you say Obama's presidency was a great success? Well pelosi just gave it to Bush. So you admit Obama is a failure!

Don't you remember him passing the war tax?? Oh yeah, that didn't happen . He must have found 2 trillion stuffed in the Lincoln bedroom matress .

Don't you remember him passing the war tax?? Oh yeah, that didn't happen . He must have found 2 trillion stuffed in the Lincoln bedroom matress .
Are you ever going to quit falling down the well?

Both wars were won shortly after they began....and then you Rats gave the enemy hope (same as Vietnam) and now both wars are lost. I'm sure SanFran Nan and her husband did quite well financially from them.

I don't give a shit about your narrative, U2TSVI......

If those wars were "won" as you say, then there shouldn't have been ANY troops to bring home after 2003....

Why didn't the worst POTUS of the modern era accept victory and bring them home? What is all this yapping about Serge?

Riddle me this sport why do we still have troops in Germany, Japan and South Korea?

Are you ever going to quit falling down the well?
That would be a no.

Even the half-brained right winger should (maybe) realize that, starting TWO costly wars, initiating the unpaid for, medicare advantage AND lowering the tax rate, has only one major consequence:
HUGE DEBT increases.......
But we've spent many many times more than the two wars so you make no sense.

Forum List

Back