Pelosi Calls For New Laws So Sitting Presidents Can Be Indicted

Funny she didn't want to do this when we had a criminal colored president in office who refused to show his original birth records.

Theres no law requiring you to turn over your birth certificate, you dumb motherfucker. There is a law requiring you to hand over your tax returns.

This isn’t even a law, it’s a DOJ memo. They could indict him now.

There is a law requiring you to hand over your tax returns.
I'm sure you have a link to that law, RIGHT????????

ROFLMFAO

Yes. The law states that under Congressional subpoena the IRS commissioner SHALL produce tax records.

And now you can go fuck yourself.

Post it liar.
If I do will you publicly apologize to me in this thread?

And MODS: if he promises, then doesn’t follow through, can he be banned from the board? :lol:

Oh look, a 12 year old, how cute. You made a claim, it is customary to source it.

Funny she didn't want to do this when we had a criminal colored president in office who refused to show his original birth records.

lol. "Soviet style impeachment hearings". The right wing wanted to indict for a blowjob.
A sitting president was having sexual relations
with an intern, in the White House and lied about it...
until the tapes surfaced

Had it not been for those tapes
HE’D STILL BE DENYING IT TO THIS DAY
What tapes? Do you have a link to anything about tapes?

It was a blue dress with DNA evidence.
Hello...anybody home...Linda Tripp

lol. "Soviet style impeachment hearings". The right wing wanted to indict for a blowjob.
until the tapes surfaced

Linda Tripp taped herself. She got no admissions from Bill Clinton.

Nope. Again.....it was over perjury and obstruction.....the BJ was just what forced Bubba to confess.
the Point is, that law was extra-Constitutional to begin with and the right wing appeared to have nothing better than that actual law on the books.

Theres no law requiring you to turn over your birth certificate, you dumb motherfucker. There is a law requiring you to hand over your tax returns.

ROFLMFAO

Yes. The law states that under Congressional subpoena the IRS commissioner SHALL produce tax records.

So the "you" you were referring to was the IRS Commissioner?

You're such a lying commie piece of shit.

I'm referring to the law, not a person. Try to keep up, Short Bus.

ROFLMFAO

Post it liar.
If I do will you publicly apologize to me in this thread?

And MODS: if he promises, then doesn’t follow through, can he be banned from the board? :lol:

Oh look, a 12 year old, how cute. You made a claim, it is customary to source it.
Here’s the Law That Requires Mnuchin to Turn Over Trump’s Taxes, or Go Directly to Jail

if you're the russians, the nice thing about trump is that he lacks subtlety, so you dont have to wonder how to approach him. he has said explicitly that the way to win his favor is to give him money. he has established ways for you to do so, buying trump properties and staying in trump hotels!

if a foreign country is putting money in the president's pocket on an ongoing basis, how in the world can we trust that the decisions he makes are based on the best interests of the US, not the best interests of his bank account?

1. I hope she get her wish so when the next Democrat is sitting in the Oval Office discover how that law will be used as a way to get rid of your political enemy.

2. State of Hawaii along with Boehner, Ryan and McConnell all agreed Obama was born in Hawaii.

3. When you request a duplicate of your Birth Certificate you get a short form and not the long form and the short form is a legal document.

until the tapes surfaced

Linda Tripp taped herself. She got no admissions from Bill Clinton.
ROFLMFAO

She taped her phone conversations with Lewinsky dope
That’s why Bill had to do an about face

Forum List

Back