Pelosi Calls For New Laws So Sitting Presidents Can Be Indicted

Funny she didn't want to do this when we had a criminal colored president in office who refused to show his original birth records.

The Great Obama did show his birth records which were affirmed by the State of Hawaii. He also released all his tax records

Why can’t Trump?
Nope! Hawaii affirmed a computer generated forgery. The Maricopa County Sheriff's Office confirmed it through two computer document attestations after a lengthy investigation. With that said, Pelosi is out of her mind.

Bullshit

Maricopa County is not in Hawaii
Irrelevant, you dumbass!

Funny she didn't want to do this when we had a criminal colored president in office who refused to show his original birth records.

lol. "Soviet style impeachment hearings". The right wing wanted to indict for a blowjob.
You're wrong. The Clintons made deals with the devil that took the savings of elderly people who were left holding the bag as the Clintons took home pockets full of cash every day for ten years. We wanted to mainly keep them out of VFW and widows' pocket books and stop their breeze-thru at bank headquarters. And Bill's abusive harassment and lying about female US citizens and their families was an unparalleled crime. He paid out money, but he didn't spend a scintilla of time in jail. That's when it became obvious to me that power people ignore the all citizens are equal principle behind the covers of their offices.
All the right wing had was an obsolete and extra-Constitution "religious test law".

lol. "Soviet style impeachment hearings". The right wing wanted to indict for a blowjob.
A sitting president was having sexual relations
with an intern, in the White House and lied about it...
until the tapes surfaced

Had it not been for those tapes
HE’D STILL BE DENYING IT TO THIS DAY
What tapes? Do you have a link to anything about tapes?

It was a blue dress with DNA evidence.

I believe our Founding Fathers got it right in our federal Constitution. Congress is there to provide oversight.

The problem is, simple "office politics" and right wing concerns of a deep state Government, without the protection of the Office, to "do what ought to be done".

Congress, in my opinion, should always pressure our Chief Magistrate of the Union to perform his Office faithfully.

Theres no law requiring you to turn over your birth certificate, you dumb motherfucker. There is a law requiring you to hand over your tax returns.

This isn’t even a law, it’s a DOJ memo. They could indict him now.
Obama needs to show his papers. He was a usurper!

We have three co-equal branches of Government.

being alleged to be Fake without any rational argument, is meaningless among Equals.

palouseys problem isn't with the law, it's with the Constitution.

There is nothing in the Constitution that says a president cannot be indicted or that says he is above the law

The only remedy provided for in the Constitution for any officer of the US committing a crime, is impeachment. Of course there is nothing that prohibits criminal prosecution after removal.

The Great Obama did show his birth records which were affirmed by the State of Hawaii. He also released all his tax records

Why can’t Trump?

lefty looney at a obummer rally

nazi-rally.jpeg

Great legs you got there. I'll bet all the guys were hitting on you.

Right after they hit on you sweetie

Are you hitting on me again? I told you "NO MEANS NO"

Sorry sweet cheeks, you're way too young.

Theres no law requiring you to turn over your birth certificate, you dumb motherfucker. There is a law requiring you to hand over your tax returns.

There is a law requiring you to hand over your tax returns.
I'm sure you have a link to that law, RIGHT????????

ROFLMFAO

Obama needs to show his papers. He was a usurper!
He did years ago, dumbfuck.

ROFLMFAO

Yes. The law states that under Congressional subpoena the IRS commissioner SHALL produce tax records.

And now you can go fuck yourself.

ROFLMFAO

Yes. The law states that under Congressional subpoena the IRS commissioner SHALL produce tax records.

Post it liar.

ROFLMFAO

Post it liar.
If I do will you publicly apologize to me in this thread?

And MODS: if he promises, then doesn’t follow through, can he be banned from the board? :lol:

ROFLMFAO

So the "you" you were referring to was the IRS Commissioner?

You're such a lying commie piece of shit.

Forum List

Back