🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Pelosi defends Omar tweets

Do you think it would fly if a republican had said something truly racist and Mitch McConnell would have said "it was accidental racism?"

Would that have flown?

Pelosi: Ilhan Omar tweets not 'intentionally anti-Semitic'
She has a base to please. Gotta be careful.
Revealing that the Dem House leader now must kowtow to the party's bigots.
New York Rep. Eliot Engel, the chairman of the committee, issued a statement saying booting Omar: “will not solve the problem of anti-Semitism” and would merely be “retribution.”...
And confronting the faithful's bigotry directly won't solve their problem which is that they embrace anything that is hateful and/or anti-US.

They are the BORG … many bodies, one very small mind.

I love it that a Muslim woman is straight up calling out Pelosi nd her white Privilege.

So classic.

So. . . . .

I guess that means civil war statues and the southern battle flag are "accidentally racist" then?

:auiqs.jpg:

What it really means is that only conservatives are racist. Liberals are not by definition....at least that is the stupid bullshit they are trying to sell us,
BINGO!

Conservative=BIGOT

Liberal, even if your eyes see a photo of him in black face? = Well meaning human being.

So. . . . .

I guess that means civil war statues and the southern battle flag are "accidentally racist" then?

:auiqs.jpg:

What it really means is that only conservatives are racist. Liberals are not by definition....at least that is the stupid bullshit they are trying to sell us,
BINGO!

Conservative=BIGOT

Liberal, even if your eyes see a photo of him in black face? = Well meaning human being.

There it’s “Republicans pounce on old photo of Virginia Governor”

Forum List

Back