Pelosi doesn't like being asked about Trump

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
“Trump has indicated that he plans to announce a 2024 run in the next month or so, what impact would that have on the midterms? And would it benefit Democrats in your opinion?” a reporter asked Pelosi.
A visibly irritated Pelosi lashed out at Trump and spoke down to the reporter.
“Do I ever even mention his name? Would I even waste my time talking about him?” Pelosi queried.
“What I will say is…Democrats have absolutely no intention of losing the House in November, and the Senate, too,” she added.
She added, “We are campaigning on kitchen table issues that affect America’s working families…”
“I don’t speculate on who’s running in 2024 even if it’s the former occasional occupant of the White House,” Pelosi said of Trump.

Comment:
Pelosi's obsession with Trump might be some sort of mental disorder.
It's not normal.
It's about more than politics.
It's a raging hatred.
Maybe Pelosi thinks that Trump is a threat to her power as a Psychocrat Cult leader.
Perhaps it is Pelosi's cultural hatred for wasps.
Maybe she is ashamed of the Democrat Party's huge failures.
Whatever it is, it has exposed Pelosi as woman who is driven by her hate.

“Trump has indicated that he plans to announce a 2024 run in the next month or so, what impact would that have on the midterms? And would it benefit Democrats in your opinion?” a reporter asked Pelosi.
“Do I ever even mention his name? Would I even waste my time talking about him?” Pelosi queried.
“What I will say is…Democrats have absolutely no intention of losing the House in November, and the Senate, too,” she added.
She added, “We are campaigning on kitchen table issues that affect America’s working families…”
“I don’t speculate on who’s running in 2024 even if it’s the former occasional occupant of the White House,” Pelosi said of Trump.

Comment:
It's not normal.
It's a raging hatred.
Maybe Pelosi thinks that Trump is a threat to her power as a Psychocrat Cult leader.
Trump isn't worth talking about in her eyes.

But Iike talking about his feed Presidency all the time.

And Republicans can't stand my points of fact on the matter.

I just like reminding Trump voters about what he has said and done that the right wing media won't talk about.

I just like reminding Trump voters about what he has said and done that the right wing media won't talk about.
The Klanocrats couldn't find any dirt on Trump, so they just made stuff up, like their crazy russian collusion conspiracy.
Pelosi impeached Trump twice with no evidence of a crime.
She will go down in history as a pathetic hate filled loser.

The Klanocrats couldn't find any dirt on Trump, so they just made stuff up, like their crazy russian collusion conspiracy.
Oh democrats were not the only ones that thought that about Trump little guy.

Ain't you guys still investigating that investigation three years later. And can't get any convictions at all?

She's been obsessed with him for six years but if she wants to delude herself into thinking she can even exist without Donald Trump, I say let the senile old lady have her way.

Comment:
It's not normal.
It's a raging hatred.
She also hates being axed about abortion vis a vis her alleged Catholicism.

Comment:
It's not normal.
It's a raging hatred.
Who does she hate, I hate tramp too for what he has done to our country.

She also hates being axed about abortion vis a vis her alleged Catholicism.
One never asks her name upon receiving communion, but she is well known. But serial killers, rapists , incest's, do the same when it comes to receiving communion, serial killers and incest the most.

In this thread the right wingers have botched about Trump not being talked about and being talked about too much.

This is funnyman

The right wing here gets bent out of shape and start with the TDS crap every time I bring up truths about Trump. I think Pelosi should start say the same thing to the media.

Comment:
It's not normal.
It's a raging hatred.

“We are campaigning on kitchen table issues that affect America’s working families…”

Oh yeah nancy like what ?
Sweet Nvidia stock deals ?

Comment:
It's not normal.
It's a raging hatred.
Pelosi = Hyper-deranged mega-Nazi

Comment:
It's not normal.
It's a raging hatred.
If those idiots are focused on kitchen table issues, they fucking suck at it.

Forum List

Back