Pelosi Faces Ethics Complaints of 40 Conservative Groups

Did Pelosi Overstep her Authority as House Speaker?

• Yes

Votes: 17 73.9%
  • No

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • No opinion

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None of the above. My response below

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters
Your desperation is sad.
I'm not desperate, RDD. I'm fed up with Nancy's shennannigans. It's unbecoming the office of Speaker of the House, which she is setting dangerous precedents for. And I'm sick of her hatefulness toward the President. She's using claws to get what she wants, and there's just no place for Meow Mix in the office of Speaker of the House. I'm not Tea Party, but they have it right. Pelosi needs to be put on a leash if she is going to remain Speaker of the House. If she can't respect her space nor use it for the American people's benefits, but instead to run a clown show against the Executive Branch, by golly she needs to be fired by the American people.
Did you say the same thing about the Benghazi hearings?
Sorry, IM2, but I was dealing with family matters in that time parameter. It's not clear to me that Nancy Pelosi, the star of this thread, was involved in the Benghazi circus. Why don't you start a thread of your own about Benghazi and stick to the current discussion in this thread? ;)

If you can’t claim he is innocent attack the process. The people don’t buy all the BS. Impeachment is quite popular.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
One of the points made against the Speaker of the House is this one:

“If she now understands that before going any further, the full House of Representatives must make its impeachment inquiry legitimate by the casting of votes, she is tacitly admitting that what came before is illegitimate,” the complaint states. “Consequently, all 'evidence' gleaned during this portion of the 'investigation' must be discarded for the sake of fairness.”

"The letter alleged there was no outcry from Pelosi when former Vice President Joe Biden 'bragged that he had leveraged more than a billion dollars in U.S. assistance to Ukraine to achieve [a] desired policy end, threatening Ukrainian government officials that he would deny them U.S. assistance if they did not remove the prosecutor general within six hours'."​
“Consequently, all 'evidence' gleaned during this portion of the 'investigation' must be discarded for the sake of fairness.”
LOL Nice try.
That "try" is a credit to the Tea Party person who made the statement. I am not a Tea Party member and never was.
I didn't mean you personally, B. Nice try to them. Doesn't surprise me it's a Tea Party nut.
I know you're loyal opposition and all, dear, but they're not nuts. They're grass roots, and they're fed up with the desperate shenannigans of an ambitious party system that has criticized other houses when it hasn't cleaned its own since prior to the antebellum years.

Your desperation is sad.
I'm not desperate, RDD. I'm fed up with Nancy's shennannigans. It's unbecoming the office of Speaker of the House, which she is setting dangerous precedents for. And I'm sick of her hatefulness toward the President. She's using claws to get what she wants, and there's just no place for Meow Mix in the office of Speaker of the House. I'm not Tea Party, but they have it right. Pelosi needs to be put on a leash if she is going to remain Speaker of the House. If she can't respect her space nor use it for the American people's benefits, but instead to run a clown show against the Executive Branch, by golly she needs to be fired by the American people.
What a straw man.
Not. The Benghazi hearings were held in private.
Impeachment is not even equivalent. Get real.

What a straw man.
Not. The Benghazi hearings were held in private.
Impeachment is not even equivalent. Get real.

They were looking to impeach Obama over Benghazi.
No, they weren’t.

I disagree.

IM2 has the right to compare these "hearings" to others.

What you are trying to enforce here isn't "sticking to the topic," it is

SHUT UP ABOUT BENGHAZI....

A thread about Trump's "impeachment" can also discuss Nixon and Clinton...

A thread about Trump's "impeachment" can also discuss Nixon and Clinton

Nixon and Clinton were involved in impeachment proceedings.

Benghazi? No.

“If she now understands that before going any further, the full House of Representatives must make its impeachment inquiry legitimate by the casting of votes, she is tacitly admitting that what came before is illegitimate,” the complaint states. “Consequently, all 'evidence' gleaned during this portion of the 'investigation' must be discarded for the sake of fairness.”

"The letter alleged there was no outcry from Pelosi when former Vice President Joe Biden 'bragged that he had leveraged more than a billion dollars in U.S. assistance to Ukraine to achieve [a] desired policy end, threatening Ukrainian government officials that he would deny them U.S. assistance if they did not remove the prosecutor general within six hours'."​
“Consequently, all 'evidence' gleaned during this portion of the 'investigation' must be discarded for the sake of fairness.”
LOL Nice try.
That "try" is a credit to the Tea Party person who made the statement. I am not a Tea Party member and never was.
I didn't mean you personally, B. Nice try to them. Doesn't surprise me it's a Tea Party nut.
I know you're loyal opposition and all, dear, but they're not nuts. They're grass roots, and they're fed up with the desperate shenannigans of an ambitious party system that has criticized other houses when it hasn't cleaned its own since prior to the antebellum years.
The President did a bad thing, Bea, and all the "loyal opposition" to holding him accountable is pretty disgusting, too.

Forty conservative groups have filed an ethics complaint against Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.), saying she has usurped authority from the executive branch by Weaponizing the impeachment process. Fox News: Pelosi targeted in ethics complaint filed by 40 conservative groups

This is horse manure and nothing else. These are not conservative groups. They are fake conservatives who have sold their souls to the devil. They have no problem with Trump usurping the power of Congress. They are Republicans and nothing more. This should be filed away in the trash bin.

Forty conservative groups have filed an ethics complaint against Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.), saying she has usurped authority from the executive branch by Weaponizing the impeachment process. Fox News: Pelosi targeted in ethics complaint filed by 40 conservative groups

Given a judge has already ruled the Impeachment Inquiry is legal, I imagine the 'complaint' went straight to the circular file. As it should.
When I was working at Child Protective, caseworkers got complaints filed to the Ethics Board all the time by disgruntled parents who didn't like it that their kids were in custody. No one ever was found to have violated Ethics. Losers file complaints. Big deal.

LOL.

"...led by Tea Party Patriots Action's Jenny Beth Martin and signed by 40 different groups."

Weren't these the same morons that tried to oust Obama? How did that work out? LOLOLOL

Hey, if this keeps you from having to order more butt-hurt cream, then it's all good.

This is political and nothing more. All of this is bogus.

Trump first.

Really, so we investigate the request for an investigation into Hunter Biden's kickback before we actually investigate Hunter Biden's kickback....

LOL!!!!

Hint = Democrats HATE HATE HATE "investigations" into DEMOCRATS STEALING FROM THE AMERICAN TAXPAYER

Another point in the article from Fox News about the complainents and past arguments made by conservatives to House Speaker Pelosi:

A sharply divided House voted Thursday to approve a resolution setting "ground rules" for the impeachment inquiry into President Trump, putting lawmakers on record over the contentious process while setting the stage for proceedings to move into the public eye after weeks of closed-door depositions.

The measure passed largely along party lines, 232-196. Two Democrats defected on the vote.

The first formal floor vote in relation to the impeachment probe announced a month ago by Speaker Nancy Pelosi followed a fierce debate in the chamber, where Republicans accused Democrats of launching a de facto "coup" against the president in a "pre-ordained" bid to overturn the results of the 2016 election.

House approves impeachment inquiry rules after fiery floor debate
Republicans listed this hearing as being a "coup" attempt against a sitting President, and as such was an act of treason.

I think the Republicans are merely giving a gentle warning to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi that she and her gung-ho fellow Democrats are wading in the smarmy waters of treasonous dealings for political benefit, that it is a dishonest means of manufacturing a false impeachment for the sole purpose of getting votes in the next election. And people in the Tea Party seem to like what President Trump is doing for the nation, and how disappointed they are in the Democrats on a constant vote-getting tirade of false accusations, earlier vicious attacks on White House personnel,
one Democrat operative shooting it up at a Republican Congressional ball game used as an acceptable release from the pressurized duties of being their constituents' representatives in Congress et al.

I'm not sure Nancy Pelosi is even mildly interested in the opinions of over half the nation, with even some Democrats wondering how the Speaker of the House allowed this process of hostility to become her trademark identity in order to obtain an relatively obscure objective.

This is horse manure and nothing else. These are not conservative groups. They are fake conservatives who have sold their souls to the devil. They have no problem with Trump usurping the power of Congress. They are Republicans and nothing more. This should be filed away in the trash bin.
I differ with you. The Tea Party people i met a few years ago were the pillars of their mainstream churches, contribute heavily to the local library, work for the betterment of women's interests, and in a small town, had solid marriages with no fooling around going on. I know Tea Party folks who'd give you the shirt off their backs if you needed one. So your negativism is noted, but I think it's just that. Oh, them negative vibes. lol

LOL Nice try.
The President did a bad thing, Bea, and all the "loyal opposition" to holding him accountable is pretty disgusting, too.
If the President did a bad thing, ma'am, why did the Democrats make claims that he colluded with the Russians? The five hearings that responded to these claims found President Trump innocent of the Democrats' accusations. He's still innocent of what they claimed the first time and Schiff is trying to reinvigorate the lie.

It's a crock.

LOL.

"...led by Tea Party Patriots Action's Jenny Beth Martin and signed by 40 different groups."

Weren't these the same morons that tried to oust Obama? How did that work out? LOLOLOL

Hey, if this keeps you from having to order more butt-hurt cream, then it's all good.
Nancy Pelosi has been called out by 40 different groups of conservative voters. She is of the belief she doesn't have to account to a growing segment in the American voter rolls. If you ask me, she's the very reason women were not allowed to vote when the Constitution was written because she acts like a common house cat when confronted with criticism. Human beings who are male weigh objective facts to make their decisions. Pelosi gets her back up and keeps on hissing without one single brain cell questioning why other people aren't pleased with her Meow Mix service.
In case you don't know what a cat hiss looks like, I will provide this video:

Disclaimer: Any resemblence of cats 4-7 to Adam Schiff is merely coincidental. :badgrin:

Forum List

Back