Pelosi Faces Ethics Complaints of 40 Conservative Groups

Did Pelosi Overstep her Authority as House Speaker?

• Yes

Votes: 17 73.9%
  • No

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • No opinion

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None of the above. My response below

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters
Your desperation is sad.
I'm not desperate, RDD. I'm fed up with Nancy's shennannigans. It's unbecoming the office of Speaker of the House, which she is setting dangerous precedents for. And I'm sick of her hatefulness toward the President. She's using claws to get what she wants, and there's just no place for Meow Mix in the office of Speaker of the House. I'm not Tea Party, but they have it right. Pelosi needs to be put on a leash if she is going to remain Speaker of the House. If she can't respect her space nor use it for the American people's benefits, but instead to run a clown show against the Executive Branch, by golly she needs to be fired by the American people.

She is doing nothing Trump is the one who wants a foreign country to investigate his political rival. That is more important than what Republicans impeached Clinton on.

Your desperation is sad.
I'm not desperate, RDD. I'm fed up with Nancy's shennannigans. It's unbecoming the office of Speaker of the House, which she is setting dangerous precedents for. And I'm sick of her hatefulness toward the President. She's using claws to get what she wants, and there's just no place for Meow Mix in the office of Speaker of the House. I'm not Tea Party, but they have it right. Pelosi needs to be put on a leash if she is going to remain Speaker of the House. If she can't respect her space nor use it for the American people's benefits, but instead to run a clown show against the Executive Branch, by golly she needs to be fired by the American people.

She is doing nothing Trump is the one who wants a foreign country to investigate his political rival. That is more important than what Republicans impeached Clinton on.
Guess you didn't know Clinton's partners dreamt up the salacious nekkid Trump and peeing on the sheets lie, making Hillary the "victim," since she had slept on the same bed a few months earlier. What a racket politics are.

Here are the Republican Congressmen expressing their objections to the phony impeachment 'inquiry'

Only 2 voted no on the Democrat side. That is less than 1% of Democrats interested in a fair hearing.​

No Republicans voted yes. That is 100% of Republicans in favor of covering up the Presidents crimes.

We are seeing why Jefferson despised parties so much. The Republican party is more concerned about protecting the party rather than the country.

Here are the Republican Congressmen expressing their objections to the phony impeachment 'inquiry'

Only 2 voted no on the Democrat side. That is less than 1% of Democrats interested in a fair hearing.​

IT'S NOT A HEARING!

Thank you for acknowledging that this secretive process COUP is not a hearing. I definitely stand corrected that it is not a hearing!!!!! Whatever was I thinkin'??? :rolleyes:

Judicial Watch spokesman Tom Fitton weighs in:

Poor little Trumpette- to you any perceived threat to your Dear Leader is a coup.

IT'S NOT A HEARING!

Thank you for acknowledging that this secretive process COUP is not a hearing. I definitely stand corrected that it is not a hearing!!!!! Whatever was I thinkin'??? :rolleyes:

One of Trump's spokespersons you mean.

No Republicans voted yes. That is 100% of Republicans in favor of covering up the Presidents crimes.

We are seeing why Jefferson despised parties so much. The Republican party is more concerned about protecting the party rather than the country.

And that's why 6 million Americans now have jobs now, and 2 million less on the Welfare dole? Gee busybee, they must be keeping you busier than ever with you not knowing the facts.

IT'S NOT A HEARING!

Nope. Fitton is nobody's man but the truth.

You didn't pay attention to what the Republican congressmen spokespersons said on the provided video. It doesn't surprise me that you came up with a preanswer directly from DNC headquarters to defend the liars behind the Presidential inquiry coup that is not an impeachment inquiry according to other DNC spewers, but it is a vicious coup attempt against the President of the United States, and it is treasonous. I hope those behind this coup swing from a rope when their treason is dealt with by the courts.

And you need to know this: one coup attempt could be met by another.

There are no liars. These are people who are paid by the people of this country and they have a duty to tell the truth. On the other hand, Donald Trump is the biggest liars we have ever had as President. There is no coup and there is no treason as it ais a process defined in the Constitution. What you are suggesting is treasonous.

IT'S NOT A HEARING!

Nope. Fitton is nobody's man but the truth.

Then why is he lying?

Trump supporters are invoking ethics missteps? Ethics? Really?

Then just imagine how hypocritical it would be for supporters of SEX PREDATOR Clinton and Cocksucker Obama to do that....
Moral relativism as an argument always fails. It's a duel edged sword. Especially when coupled with propagandistic hyperbole. Cocksucker Obama. Please.

Moral relativism as an argument always fails

Even if the "relativism" is like comparing a STAR to a FIG???

LOL!!!

Impeach Trump for trying to figure out where our money went in Ukraine.

Don't impeach Clinton for rape, murder, fraud, perjury, and sexual harassment....

Pelosi Faces Ethics Complaints of 40 Conservative Groups

Counter for the impeachment proceeding - nothing to see here.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Moral relativism as an argument always fails

Even if the "relativism" is like comparing a STAR to a FIG???

LOL!!!

Impeach Trump for trying to figure out where our money went in Ukraine.

Don't impeach Clinton for rape, murder, fraud, perjury, and sexual harassment....
Clinton was impeached. Learn your history and current affairs before you try making a point.

When you can't argue the evidence, you argue the law. When you can't argue the law, you argue the process. You've got less than nothing. You've been claiming that Pelosi wasn't putting forward a resolution because she didn't have the votes to pass it. Well, as usual, when it comes to Pelosi, you underestimated her, again.

These are the same Republican Congressman who refused to provide oversight as the White House locked separated children from their parents.

IT'S NOT A HEARING!

When you use Tom Fitton as a "reputable source", I know you have nothing. Fitton has no credibility whatsoever. He makes a career out of chasing phantom conspiracy theories, funded by the Koch Brothers. He has yet to uncover anything, but then he's been chasing the Clintons to no avail.

Back to Trump. If you had anything to defend him on, you wouldn't constantly be changing your stories, attacking the witnesses with lies and smears, and moving the goalposts.

When you can't argue the evidence, you argue the law. When you can't argue the law, you argue the process. You've got less than nothing. You've been claiming that Pelosi wasn't putting forward a resolution because she didn't have the votes to pass it. Well, as usual, when it comes to Pelosi, you underestimated her, again.

These are the same Republican Congressman who refused to provide oversight as the White House locked separated children from their parents.

IT'S NOT A HEARING!

When you use Tom Fitton as a "reputable source", I know you have nothing. Fitton has no credibility whatsoever. He makes a career out of chasing phantom conspiracy theories, funded by the Koch Brothers. He has yet to uncover anything, but then he's been chasing the Clintons to no avail.

Back to Trump. If you had anything to defend him on, you wouldn't constantly be changing your stories, attacking the witnesses with lies and smears, and moving the goalposts.

Done regurgitating the innard bile in your gallbladder madam? What's unique about your scorched earth? hmmm Nothing. Samo-samo hatred for Donald Trump, blown up with the helium of your hate, which you have so much to spit out on some person wondering why the Democrats think that false narrative is the ticket to ride.

You take your hatred so seriously. You think a person who has taken liars under her wing and nurtured them into bigger and bigger lies should be a House Speaker?

I don't.

One of the points made against the Speaker of the House is this one:

“If she now understands that before going any further, the full House of Representatives must make its impeachment inquiry legitimate by the casting of votes, she is tacitly admitting that what came before is illegitimate,” the complaint states. “Consequently, all 'evidence' gleaned during this portion of the 'investigation' must be discarded for the sake of fairness.”

"The letter alleged there was no outcry from Pelosi when former Vice President Joe Biden 'bragged that he had leveraged more than a billion dollars in U.S. assistance to Ukraine to achieve [a] desired policy end, threatening Ukrainian government officials that he would deny them U.S. assistance if they did not remove the prosecutor general within six hours'."​

5 friggin' weeks by the Dems of secretive testimonies in the Capitol basement and today's resolution changes nothing as long as Schiff and the Intelligence Committee STILL has the final process say.

The American public better see thru this scam that continues to circumvent due process and fair play. If they don't, they deserve the ensuing Democrat led tyranny!

Forum List

Back