Pelosi gave Floyds brother a folded American flag reserved for heroes...

Your input and opinion isn't required or needed.
Super ironic you would point that out.

By the way moron, Floyd didn't get the flag, his family did.
Yeah, I guess they didn't want to dig George back up to throw a meaningless flag into
the coffin of a drug mule.

What did his family do to deserve this high honor from the San Francisco Trick....
I mean treat? Oh, right. Nothing. The flag was for George. He just couldn't receive it in Hell.

Pelosi is happy that GF is dead. Every no idea Democrat is happy. It gave them a reason to revolt and riot like they're doing. Democrats are disrespectful to the point of being evil. MAGA

Watch the whole video and you tell me if Floyd is a hero.....how many times does the officer have to ask him to show his damn hands.....you will not find this video in the American news...

Floyds rape sheet s a mile long, sexuall assult Theft attempted murder and its all because the blacks in the City of Kenosha Wi hates Trump

I know the process and requirements for obtaining a US Flag that has been ceremoniously flown over the Capitol and you don't.
Wow! Secret knowledge. That's so cool!

Elected Representatives have authority for awarding such flags. You guys just needed something to whine about today besides your commander's loser convention ratings.
The convention went fine. Thanks for bringing it up.
Nobody disputes a disreputable hag like Nan Pelsoi has the ability to present a special flag to an admirable
and exemplary person.
Your input and opinion isn't required or needed. By the way moron, Floyd didn't get the flag, his family did.
They should return it out of respect for the USA or else surrender to authorities for sedition.

Forum List

Back