Pelosi Gets ‘Obscene And Sick’ Calls After Data Hack

Wow, usually Pelosi is the one making those calls

Can you provide us with any "credible" examples of your claim?
Can pelosi provide any credible proof to claim?
The FBI probably has it. It will take them a long time to talk to the more threatening ones. Her number was published on every right-wing website on the web, of course she got a bunch of nasty calls. Why even dispute such a thing?
Got proof, or do you hang your hat on conjecture, and hearsay?
The nasty comments on this thread alone is all the proof any reasonable person needs that you childish motherfuckers would send Nancy Pelosi nasty texts if you only had her number. Seriously do you actually believe it didn't happen? Do you actually believe her number could be posted online and one of the most hated democrats did not receive nasty texts? Do you really?

If I had her number, and I could probably get it if I wanted, I wouldn't waste the time it took to punch in the numbers to send her a nasty.

Not worth the effort.

Cant' think of anyone in DC that is

Wow, usually Pelosi is the one making those calls

The FBI probably has it. It will take them a long time to talk to the more threatening ones. Her number was published on every right-wing website on the web, of course she got a bunch of nasty calls. Why even dispute such a thing?
The nasty comments on this thread alone is all the proof any reasonable person needs that you childish motherfuckers would send Nancy Pelosi nasty texts if you only had her number. Seriously do you actually believe it didn't happen? Do you actually believe her number could be posted online and one of the most hated democrats did not receive nasty texts? Do you really?
This forum has nothing to do with her pone. LOL! Besides pelosi is revered by all in the world of politics. Without evidence, this claim is simply hearsay.

If I had her number, and I could probably get it if I wanted, I wouldn't waste the time it took to punch in the numbers to send her a nasty.

Not worth the effort.

Yeah, I looked in on a website that had it and read some comments, There were so many claims of nasty texts to various people that some of them had to be genuine. I'm glad you would not do it but sadly there are many who would.

Not worth the effort.

Yeah, I looked in on a website that had it and read some comments, There were so many claims of nasty texts to various people that some of them had to be genuine. I'm glad you would not do it but sadly there are many who would.

They think more of her than I do

Russia played prank on us that has all the style of a flaming bag of poo on our doorstep, republicans are overjoyed. This was not a disclosure of bad behavior, it was an invitation to engage in bad behavior.

The server's been offline for over a year and Trump knew that, you stupid douche.

Talk about the stick up your ass party, you aren't even smart enough to recognize when Trump is mocking you
Whatever, go play ding-dong-ditch on the democrats in your neighborhood because that seems to be the level of your politics.

:lmao: What a stupid shit, you don't see me arguing with Republicans on the board all the time. Liar.

Now you arguing with Democrats, never happens

Not worth the effort.

Your heard it on the internet you say? That settles it! It must be true...

Not worth the effort.

Get real troll, are you actually trying to say that her number was leaked online and no one called with anything fucked up to say? Yes or no or STFU.

Given the fact democrats support homo's and child molesters it makes one wonder what democrats consider obscene.

So, you're okay with invasion of privacy - as long as it isn't your own? Interesting...

Russia played prank on us that has all the style of a flaming bag of poo on our doorstep, republicans are overjoyed. This was not a disclosure of bad behavior, it was an invitation to engage in bad behavior.

Whoever it is who hacked the DNC simply pulled back the curtain and showed the corruption taking place behind the scenes, Occupied! If Democratic leaders weren't such two faced liars then they really shouldn't care who's looking at their emails! What's enlightening is how an email hack like that caused three of the leaders of the DNC to be sent packing because the things they were doing were so egregious. What's also enlightening is that Hillary Clinton immediately hired one of those three to be her campaign manager!

Karma is a bitch as Pelosi is learning the hard way.

Love it when bureaucrats are hoisted by their own petards.

Yeah, invasion of privacy is so funny.

Again, she authorized the NSA , FBI, et al to spy on us.

What is good for the goose is good for the gander.

It's all Pelosi's fault? It's almost like you people forgot calling liberals terrorist sympathizers for opposing that shit to begin with. You wanted it after 9/11, what happened Mr. short memory? Were you out ringing doorbells and running at the time?

Not worth the effort.

Get real troll, are you actually trying to say that her number was leaked online and no one called with anything fucked up to say? Yes or no or STFU.
I'll go with none of the above... The fact of the matters is that neither you, me, or anyone else on this forum has answered her phone. If it happened she'd have no trouble providing evidence. So save the whole "the sky is falling!" routine, till you have even a shred of evidence.

Invasion of privacy is a serious matter - and should be taken seriously. Because it could happen to YOU...

Forum List

Back