Pelosi Gets ‘Obscene And Sick’ Calls After Data Hack

Russia played prank on us that has all the style of a flaming bag of poo on our doorstep, republicans are overjoyed. This was not a disclosure of bad behavior, it was an invitation to engage in bad behavior.

Whoever it is who hacked the DNC simply pulled back the curtain and showed the corruption taking place behind the scenes, Occupied! If Democratic leaders weren't such two faced liars then they really shouldn't care who's looking at their emails! What's enlightening is how an email hack like that caused three of the leaders of the DNC to be sent packing because the things they were doing were so egregious. What's also enlightening is that Hillary Clinton immediately hired one of those three to be her campaign manager!
I read the RNC also got hacked, but the proceeds were too boring to bother posting.

“This is a sad course of events, not only for us, but more importantly for our country.”

U.S. House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi said on Saturday she has been flooded with “obscene and sick” calls and text messages after a hacker linked to Russia posted personal contact information online for her and hundreds of other Democratic lawmakers and aides.

Pelosi sent a letter to colleagues warning them to take precautions and said she was changing her phone number after a hacker identified as “Guccifer 2.0” posted the personal cellphone numbers and email addresses on Friday.

The posted information appeared to have been gained in the electronic breach of the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee, the fundraising and campaign arm of Democrats in the House of Representatives.

Other Democratic campaign groups, including the Democratic National Committee, also were targeted by the cyber attack, which was made public late last month.

“On a personal note, I was in the air flying from Florida to California when the news broke. Upon landing, I have received scores of mostly obscene and sick calls, voicemails and text messages,” Pelosi told her colleagues, urging them to keep their phones and incoming text messages away from their family members and children.

It's also obscene and sick that many right-wingers are cheering about it.

Karma, her insider trading and treating little people like crap finally catching up with her.

"The people of Kentucky don't know what's good for them we do"

“This is a sad course of events, not only for us, but more importantly for our country.”

U.S. House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi said on Saturday she has been flooded with “obscene and sick” calls and text messages after a hacker linked to Russia posted personal contact information online for her and hundreds of other Democratic lawmakers and aides.

Pelosi sent a letter to colleagues warning them to take precautions and said she was changing her phone number after a hacker identified as “Guccifer 2.0” posted the personal cellphone numbers and email addresses on Friday.

The posted information appeared to have been gained in the electronic breach of the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee, the fundraising and campaign arm of Democrats in the House of Representatives.

Other Democratic campaign groups, including the Democratic National Committee, also were targeted by the cyber attack, which was made public late last month.

“On a personal note, I was in the air flying from Florida to California when the news broke. Upon landing, I have received scores of mostly obscene and sick calls, voicemails and text messages,” Pelosi told her colleagues, urging them to keep their phones and incoming text messages away from their family members and children.

It's also obscene and sick that many right-wingers are cheering about it.

Oh poor Nancy, fuck her.

Although not unexpected, it's still a shame that repubs are such filthy, nasty people.
Yeah, right, because we all know Dims would never do anything like harass and attack the families of politicians, right?

It's fun watching the douche bags all whining and crying.

Although not unexpected, it's still a shame that repubs are such filthy, nasty people.
Yeah, right, because we all know Dims would never do anything like harass and attack the families of politicians, right?

Yea it's kind of amusing on how they have been on the defense for a while now..

They think it is unfair that everyone is attacking them.

:)

Sounds like more Trump projection - accuse others of what you're guilty of. So funny...

Sounds like more Trump projection - accuse others of what you're guilty of. So funny...

Lol, your posts lately have been screaming for a zanix at least or family and friends intervention at most.

Got proof, or do you hang your hat on conjecture, and hearsay?
The nasty comments on this thread alone is all the proof any reasonable person needs that you childish motherfuckers would send Nancy Pelosi nasty texts if you only had her number. Seriously do you actually believe it didn't happen? Do you actually believe her number could be posted online and one of the most hated democrats did not receive nasty texts? Do you really?
Wonder how many crazy assed lib death threats the Palin's have received over the last 8 or 9 years?

How many times has Palin's "personal/private" information been hacked and made public - that Democrats have cheered about?

At least once that we know of, douche bag.

Link?
http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/09/17/palins-e-mail-account-hacked/

Lol, your posts lately have been screaming for a zanix at least or family and friends intervention at most.

It's election season - and I'm just fighting fire with fire...

It's spelled "Xanax."

The nasty comments on this thread alone is all the proof any reasonable person needs that you childish motherfuckers would send Nancy Pelosi nasty texts if you only had her number. Seriously do you actually believe it didn't happen? Do you actually believe her number could be posted online and one of the most hated democrats did not receive nasty texts? Do you really?
Wonder how many crazy assed lib death threats the Palin's have received over the last 8 or 9 years?

How many times has Palin's "personal/private" information been hacked and made public - that Democrats have cheered about?

Link?

How many Democrats cheered about it?

Link?

All the Dims in the Compuserve debate forum were gloating about it. They also piled on to the attacks on Palin's family with gusto. Dims are vermin. The have no scruples or principles. Hyenas have a superior moral code.

I'll confess. It was me. I used some really filthy language, my emotions got the best of me. I used terms like "fiscal responsibility, free markets, reasonable environmental regulations, state's rights, traditional values, prosecuting government corruption" and so on. I really lost it. I hope she'll be OK.
Cool story.

Link?

All the Dims in the Compuserve debate forum were gloating about it. They also piled on to the attacks on Palin's family with gusto. Dims are vermin. The have no scruples or principles. Hyenas have a superior moral code.
Love your fiction stories.

Love your fiction stories.
You know it's true. My older brother is a Dim, and one day he tried to justify the hoard of media Jackals that went after Palin's family. Dims are all a bunch of douche bags.

Link?

Sure, just like thousands of Muslims were cheering on rooftops after 9/11. Sure...

Sure, just like thousands of Muslims were cheering on rooftops after 9/11. Sure...

Here's hoping the next Islamic attack kills someone you care about.

Here's hoping the next Islamic attack kills someone you care about.
Frankly... That's what it going to take to wake these fools up.

Forum List

Back