Pelosi Gets ‘Obscene And Sick’ Calls After Data Hack

She must like getting them, otherwise she would change her number. But then she couldn't be a victim.

I'll confess. It was me. I used some really filthy language, my emotions got the best of me. I used terms like "fiscal responsibility, free markets, reasonable environmental regulations, state's rights, traditional values, prosecuting government corruption" and so on. I really lost it. I hope she'll be OK.

“This is a sad course of events, not only for us, but more importantly for our country.”

U.S. House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi said on Saturday she has been flooded with “obscene and sick” calls and text messages after a hacker linked to Russia posted personal contact information online for her and hundreds of other Democratic lawmakers and aides.

Pelosi sent a letter to colleagues warning them to take precautions and said she was changing her phone number after a hacker identified as “Guccifer 2.0” posted the personal cellphone numbers and email addresses on Friday.

The posted information appeared to have been gained in the electronic breach of the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee, the fundraising and campaign arm of Democrats in the House of Representatives.

Other Democratic campaign groups, including the Democratic National Committee, also were targeted by the cyber attack, which was made public late last month.

“On a personal note, I was in the air flying from Florida to California when the news broke. Upon landing, I have received scores of mostly obscene and sick calls, voicemails and text messages,” Pelosi told her colleagues, urging them to keep their phones and incoming text messages away from their family members and children.

It's also obscene and sick that many right-wingers are cheering about it.

Wow, usually Pelosi is the one making those calls

Can you provide us with any "credible" examples of your claim?
Can pelosi provide any credible proof to claim?

Democrats must not believe in security. How funny. And it had to be Russia too. Good for them.

“This is a sad course of events, not only for us, but more importantly for our country.”

U.S. House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi said on Saturday she has been flooded with “obscene and sick” calls and text messages after a hacker linked to Russia posted personal contact information online for her and hundreds of other Democratic lawmakers and aides.

Pelosi sent a letter to colleagues warning them to take precautions and said she was changing her phone number after a hacker identified as “Guccifer 2.0” posted the personal cellphone numbers and email addresses on Friday.

The posted information appeared to have been gained in the electronic breach of the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee, the fundraising and campaign arm of Democrats in the House of Representatives.

Other Democratic campaign groups, including the Democratic National Committee, also were targeted by the cyber attack, which was made public late last month.

“On a personal note, I was in the air flying from Florida to California when the news broke. Upon landing, I have received scores of mostly obscene and sick calls, voicemails and text messages,” Pelosi told her colleagues, urging them to keep their phones and incoming text messages away from their family members and children.

The FBI probably has it. It will take them a long time to talk to the more threatening ones. Her number was published on every right-wing website on the web, of course she got a bunch of nasty calls. Why even dispute such a thing?

I suspect Pelosi's been getting sick and obscene phone calls since she first took office.

I suspect Pelosi's been getting sick and obscene phone calls since she first took office.

Probably before that

From jilted boyfriends

Really? On her private phones?

The FBI probably has it. It will take them a long time to talk to the more threatening ones. Her number was published on every right-wing website on the web, of course she got a bunch of nasty calls. Why even dispute such a thing?
Got proof, or do you hang your hat on conjecture, and hearsay?

WHY are you against transparency?

NaziCons think "invasion of privacy" is funny - until it happens to them. I wonder how they would feel if all their personal/private information was made public. I suspect they would sing a different tune.

Transparency is fine. Where's all your person/private information? Let's see it...

Transparency is fine. Where's all your person/private information? Let's see it...

Now you know how WE THE PEOPLE feel about the NSA , the FBI and other government agencies snooping and violating our privacy willy nilly.

Expose the motherfuckers Mr. Putin. Thank you for taking care of Snowden.

Got proof, or do you hang your hat on conjecture, and hearsay?
The nasty comments on this thread alone is all the proof any reasonable person needs that you childish motherfuckers would send Nancy Pelosi nasty texts if you only had her number. Seriously do you actually believe it didn't happen? Do you actually believe her number could be posted online and one of the most hated democrats did not receive nasty texts? Do you really?

Forum List

Back