Pelosi Had a Stroke?

nahhh...

Pelosi is in perfect health.....as good as Ruth Ginsburg.

I think Ginsburg died and the liberals sent her to a taxidermist

If she did, we know who gave it to her...

GettyImages_1076896482.0.jpg

If she had had a stroke one half of her brain wouldn't be working.

Both halves appear equally dead so it's something else.

So you live in a trailer park and?

No... There are no Manufactured homes with wheels here in Hawaii... I have lived in a couple of Manufactured homes though 35+ years ago...

Moonglow you are hard to figure out... You are nothing but a Show/Me State hilljack, with a strong desire to be an elitist liberal... Hit a bong, smoke a dube, chill out...

Maxipad Waters, Hitlery Clinton, and Nasty Pelosi were sitting on a park bench outside the Capitol building when a flasher ran up to them and opened his trench coach, wearing nothing underneath!

Waters immediately had a stroke, then Pelosi had a stroke, but Clinton's arms were just too short to reach him!

I was at the Doctor's the other day. The nurse and I were laughing about memory loss at an old age. I think Nancy should go with our remedy, keep paper and pen close by also refer to it several times a day.

More republicans war on women...
Actually, the shoe is on the other foot. Ms. Pelosi supports women who want to be men. She does not support women who like being women.

And I hope she gets some time off to heal if she has had a stroke. Otherwise, she will not be long for this world. She once was a good human being. It may have stressed her at the Kavanaugh hearing when she well knew she was aiding and abetting injustice.

I was at the Doctor's the other day. The nurse and I were laughing about memory loss at an old age. I think Nancy should go with our remedy, keep paper and pen close by also refer to it several times a day.
You know, Saxxy, there is a point where a forgetful person can't remember what she did with the paper, and when she finds it, can't remember where she put the pen. I don't think you're there yet.

I saw her favoring one eye only with the other half-shut.. That's a certain sign something is seriously wrong with someone. Stress is her worst enemy right now, and that may not change for at least a year if she makes it through that long.

Another example of the echo chamber, creating an idiot-gram of immense proportion, and yet failing to provide substance, thinking or thought provoking words.

They need a life.

Forum List

Back