🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Pelosi has already started lying her derriere off

At least her and donny have something in common now.
Talk about unifying the country!

Started? That FILTH of my birth town has always been a pathological liar her entire crab-crawling, toilet-deposit, reptile-slithering, homeless-shit-fetish life! Every quantum of Pelosi's existence has always had lies and fraud interwoven into the very fabric of it. You could comb through San Fran's 800,000 population and I highly doubt you'd find a more evil living creature.

Pelsoi is only rivaled by Harry Reid, Schumer, Hillary and Obammy when it comes to being a totally dishonest racist demagogue

Obamaggot is one of the few living creatures I find more abhorrent than Piglosi. Because when you get right down to it, Typhoid Barry Obamaggot is simply an exaggerated version of Pelosi, only more spoiled, pampered and ungrateful.
...and sad....you sound sad.

And you sound like you have Pelosi's pussy in your mouth, you leftist criminal scumbag. Who wants to sell out America to everyone who hates America. You stuck-up, condescending, arrogant little reprobate who has ZERO gratitude to your home country for the first-world life America has given you. Punk.

The fact that the dims put this rehashed skank back in charge tells you all you need to know where their party is heading - nowhere.
You have nothing against her except pure garbage propaganda, Super Dupe.

Grinning Nancy Pelosi is confirmed as Speaker for the second time as Dems take power | Daily Mail Online

The Mexican Drug Cartel spokeswomen Nancy Pelosi started her first day as Speak with a yoog pile of lies

“Transparency will be the order of the day” a yoog lie, they have vowed to stop the investigation into Hillary and Obammy's epic crimes

“We are the Champions of the Middle Class” OMG that's a yoog, lie, the Democrats regard educated mainstream middle class American Voters to be their arch enemy, and they are even bragging about using illegal aliens to displace them

“And we will make America more American by protecting our patriotic, courageous Dreamers!” another yoog lie, illegal aliens waving the Mexican flag is the opposite patriotism

“I now call the House to order on behalf on all of America’s children” another yoog lie, the souless Liberals deny millions of children their first breath of life

The Racist Aztlan Nationalist spokeswomen Rep. Veronica Escobar announced her vote for “Nancy 'No Wall' Pelosi.” The Democrats who do not accept that America is a sovereign country with a border are anti-American bigots

View attachment 238269
Nancy Pelosi enjoying a snack before her speech
So...she's trying to appeal to trump supporters....................

Us
Grinning Nancy Pelosi is confirmed as Speaker for the second time as Dems take power | Daily Mail Online

The Mexican Drug Cartel spokeswomen Nancy Pelosi started her first day as Speak with a yoog pile of lies

“Transparency will be the order of the day” a yoog lie, they have vowed to stop the investigation into Hillary and Obammy's epic crimes

“We are the Champions of the Middle Class” OMG that's a yoog, lie, the Democrats regard educated mainstream middle class American Voters to be their arch enemy, and they are even bragging about using illegal aliens to displace them

“And we will make America more American by protecting our patriotic, courageous Dreamers!” another yoog lie, illegal aliens waving the Mexican flag is the opposite patriotism

“I now call the House to order on behalf on all of America’s children” another yoog lie, the souless Liberals deny millions of children their first breath of life

The Racist Aztlan Nationalist spokeswomen Rep. Veronica Escobar announced her vote for “Nancy 'No Wall' Pelosi.” The Democrats who do not accept that America is a sovereign country with a border are anti-American bigots

View attachment 238269

You lying dumbass. Nancy was wearing RED today.

Do YOU ever stop lying, while falsely accusing others of lying, you drunken member of a completely failed race who never even invented a written language?

What have I lied about? Proof? Links? Quotes?

The link/quote is every thread you have ever made, asshole. EVERYONE on this site knows you are a proven, factual liar, it doesn't even bear discussing. Since you are always going to deny your lying habit, I'm not going to bother convincing you because you'll deny it and I don't need to convince anyone else because they already know it. You are incapable of telling the truth about anything.

The paid huffy puffy post poster will always spew regressive propaganda. Truth is irrelevant.

Started? That FILTH of my birth town has always been a pathological liar her entire crab-crawling, toilet-deposit, reptile-slithering, homeless-shit-fetish life! Every quantum of Pelosi's existence has always had lies and fraud interwoven into the very fabric of it. You could comb through San Fran's 800,000 population and I highly doubt you'd find a more evil living creature.

Pelsoi is only rivaled by Harry Reid, Schumer, Hillary and Obammy when it comes to being a totally dishonest racist demagogue

Obamaggot is one of the few living creatures I find more abhorrent than Piglosi. Because when you get right down to it, Typhoid Barry Obamaggot is simply an exaggerated version of Pelosi, only more spoiled, pampered and ungrateful.

And you sound like you have Pelosi's pussy in your mouth, you leftist criminal scumbag. Who wants to sell out America to everyone who hates America. You stuck-up, condescending, arrogant little reprobate who has ZERO gratitude to your home country for the first-world life America has given you. Punk.
You have nothing against pelosi or any other Democrat except pure garbage propaganda, hater dupe.

So you are a racist brainwashed functional moron. Everyone is shocked. You have nothing on any Democrat accept pure garbage propaganda, d****** dupe.

:itsok: You sound shrill.

Every American who wants to put American interests FIRST over other countries who HATE us, sounds SHRILL to you self-hating Americans. Because that's how warped and amoral your own values are. You have no problem with your fellow Americans suffering and/or dying as a result of handing this entire country over to the third-world, savage dregs of humanity you liberals find so admirable, something to be emulated. If you liberals review the American Medical Association's 15 parameters of an Anti-Social Personality Disorder, you self-hating-American liberals cover ALL 15 of them. You liberals ARE monsters by every medical standard in the book. That's why I personally believe you violently anti-American liberals need to be destroyed. You have no redeeming qualities of any kind.

View attachment 238269

Us

View attachment 238269

Do YOU ever stop lying, while falsely accusing others of lying, you drunken member of a completely failed race who never even invented a written language?

The link/quote is every thread you have ever made, asshole. EVERYONE on this site knows you are a proven, factual liar, it doesn't even bear discussing. Since you are always going to deny your lying habit, I'm not going to bother convincing you because you'll deny it and I don't need to convince anyone else because they already know it. You are incapable of telling the truth about anything.

The paid huffy puffy post poster will always spew regressive propaganda. Truth is irrelevant.
We
funny how the entire respected world of Journalism and law enforcement says you are a moron, and your heroes are liars. All you have is Rupert Murdoch propaganda machine and bought off pukes like Rush Savage etc etc. Pure garbage, super duper. Call us when any respected Media or law enforcement has any interest in your garbage.

You have nothing against pelosi or any other Democrat except pure garbage propaganda, hater dupe.
Democrats ARE garbage. They enjoy slaughtering unborn babies and allowing terrorists to pour freely over our borders to kill US citizens.

Last edited:

Every American who wants to put American interests FIRST over other countries who HATE us, sounds SHRILL to you self-hating Americans. Because that's how warped and amoral your own values are. You have no problem with your fellow Americans suffering and/or dying as a result of handing this entire country over to the third-world, savage dregs of humanity you liberals find so admirable, something to be emulated. If you liberals review the American Medical Association's 15 parameters of an Anti-Social Personality Disorder, you self-hating-American liberals cover ALL 15 of them. You liberals ARE monsters by every medical standard in the book. That's why I personally believe you violently anti-American liberals need to be destroyed. You have no redeeming qualities of any kind.
Just American qualities of truth justice and the American way, brainwashed functional moron hater bigot.

Still waiting for a pelosi lie from this ridiculous thread, brainwashed functional morons.

View attachment 238269

She is such a lying scumbag.

The Best Lie?

“And we will make America more American by protecting our patriotic, courageous Dreamers!”

Pelosi and Schummer were offered DACA amnesty in exchange for a Border Wall and Immigration Reform and they rejected it like Wilt Chamberlain swats basketballs.

1 actual lie from pelosi? Brainwashed functional moron.

The fact that the dims put this rehashed skank back in charge tells you all you need to know where their party is heading - nowhere.

I don't get it either. She must have dirt on several of the influential Democrats. The Democrats have no real message. Identity Politics, the Victim mentality, Man Made Climate Change obsession, Open Borders (amnesty), Higher Taxes, Fear mongering. That is IT!

View attachment 238269
Wow. You lie almost as good as Trump. I guess that’s a lesson well learned.

You should look up narcissism. The definition sounds like a literal description of Trump.

View attachment 238269

She is such a lying scumbag.

The Best Lie?

“And we will make America more American by protecting our patriotic, courageous Dreamers!”

Pelosi and Schummer were offered DACA amnesty in exchange for a Border Wall and Immigration Reform and they rejected it like Wilt Chamberlain swats basketballs.
The wall is stupid and won't work, 58% just overstay their visas and we don't want to become like East Germany, brainwashed functional moron. Pass a national ID card and enforcement like every other modern country with this problem has. The people running the GOP love illegal workers, they're cheap and easily bullied. And they lead you around by the nose with pure bigotry and lies.

Last edited:

View attachment 238269

Us

We
funny how the entire respected world of Journalism and law enforcement says you are a moron, and your heroes are liars. All you have is Rupert Murdoch propaganda machine and bought off pukes like Rush Savage etc etc. Pure garbage, super duper. Call us when any respected Media or law enforcement has any interest in your garbage.

You damn fool, there is no respected world of journalism, their approval rating is about 2 points higher than whale shit, and decent law enforcement agrees with Trump. Only the officers in commie conclaves toe the party line. Those are facts, deal with it.

Last edited:
Pelosi is the best the Dems have in Congress.
:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:
I would love to know some actual facts that illuminate why you people hate pelosi so much. I don't believe you have any, just a tidal wave of propaganda, brainwashed functional moron.

Forum List

Back