Pelosi: I think I skipped a couple of pages.I'm not sure

Let's introduce a bill saying that walls are immoral
Anyone who lives in a house with walls must knock them down or have their property confiscated

Think of Charles De Gaulle in a dress.
Think of France, number one in quality of life, the most visited country in the world, where they fight back against the rich and don't take any guff from right-wing morons....-Francophile hfw. And of course like all great countries, they don't have a gigantic GOP right wing propaganda machine and 30% zombie idiots... Thanks for Wrecking the middle class and the country the last 30 years. Not to mention Wrecking the Middle East and the world economy. Without propaganda, the GOP has nothing but giveaway to the rich, brainwashed functional morons.

Right from the word go....right away..........her mind is not working very well....

When will she call the President ..... this President.........Bush?........

When is she going to come up with some other idiotic answer??

The face of the DemonRat Party is not looking very good.

Confused Pelosi botches Speaker speech: 'I think I skipped a couple of pages. I'm not sure.' - The American Mirror
like Democrats and real journalists, she admits making a mistake every once in awhile. Too bad Fox Rush etc and the GOP are hypocritical assholes who lie endlessly and never retract anything. In the end you dupes become totally misinformed and perfect chumps of the greedy idiot rich.

:confused-84::rolleyes-41:

PppwO4K.png

Right off the bat we can see how this House will be run for the next two years.

None of it will get past the Senate and I sure will enjoy watching the next two years of nothing from the House.

Yep lots of grid lock

Right from the word go....right away..........her mind is not working very well....

Confused Pelosi botches Speaker speech: 'I think I skipped a couple of pages. I'm not sure.' - The American Mirror
like Democrats and real journalists, she admits making a mistake every once in awhile. Too bad Fox Rush etc and the GOP are hypocritical assholes who lie endlessly and never retract anything. In the end you dupes become totally misinformed and perfect chumps of the greedy idiot rich.

She was born a mistake and hate to tell you this lots of rich democrats also

Real democrat journalist have you really watch cnn lol thats a good one professional lying is more like it

And the Democratic rich wants to be taxed more and use the money to invest in the Americans and America like the Democrats. Meanwhile Republican Rich are greedy idiots who have brainwashed their voters.

And the Democratic rich wants to be taxed more and use the money to invest in the Americans and America like the Democrats. Meanwhile Republican Rich are greedy idiots who have brainwashed their voters.

Yes democrats would perfer to raise taxes like rich pay a lot to start with in case you didnt notice .
Which tax increases usually affect the lower class and middle class as obama care did .
Tax increases hurt business and kill investment capitol.

Republicans perfer to cut taxes and increse the tax base with new jobs and business . resulting in more income.

O by the way I own 50 percent of a small business with 36 employees and We are about to expand.

Yes democrats would perfer to raise taxes like rich pay a lot to start with in case you didnt notice .
Which tax increases usually affect the lower class and middle class as obama care did .
Tax increases hurt business and kill investment capitol.

Republicans perfer to cut taxes and increse the tax base with new jobs and business . resulting in more income.

O by the way I own 50 percent of a small business with 36 employees and We are about to expand.
If you count all taxes, the rich now pay the same as the middle class percentage wise, and get all the new wealth. It is a disgrace. That's how we now have the worst upward mobility and inequality in the modern world. Great job!

With expansion of arond 10 people maybe more we will be increasing the tax paid to the goverment by almost 30 percent yet due to tax cuts this year we were able to offer our services into another market at a reas9nal price and not increase our prices .
Just a few percentage points in business can make the differance in cost which affects profit.
It will increase my work load but im thinking of the future and my kids but expect a return on my work and investment not more taxes

With expansion of arond 10 people maybe more we will be increasing the tax paid to the goverment by almost 30 percent yet due to tax cuts this year we were able to offer our services into another market at a reas9nal price and not increase our prices .
Just a few percentage points in business can make the differance in cost which affects profit.
It will increase my work load but im thinking of the future and my kids but expect a return on my work and investment not more taxes
When you make over 5 million a year you can start to worry as far as I'm concerned... The fact remains we are not getting enough revenue to pay for investment in infrastructure and education which we desperately need. And it is the rich are getting away with murder...

Forum List

Back