Pelosi: I think I skipped a couple of pages.I'm not sure

We have 2 full years to mock the Dem's leader, this party is just getting started :auiqs.jpg:

^ consider yourself reported to the OFFICIAL melania cyberbullying squad!

yjywmyubp97z.jpg

Right from the word go....right away..........her mind is not working very well....

When will she call the President ..... this President.........Bush?........

When is she going to come up with some other idiotic answer??

The face of the DemonRat Party is not looking very good.

Confused Pelosi botches Speaker speech: 'I think I skipped a couple of pages. I'm not sure.' - The American Mirror

Pelosi, the arrogant, senile old bitty, sure to make complete asses of herself and the DNC. Hillary on steroids, certain she's going to be the one to "get" Trump. Can't wait to see this one blow up in her face again. Democrats, like children chasing their ball out into traffic clueless thinking right up to the very last second they are on top of the world . . . until reality runs them over again.

Right from the word go....right away..........her mind is not working very well....

Confused Pelosi botches Speaker speech: 'I think I skipped a couple of pages. I'm not sure.' - The American Mirror

Pelosi, the arrogant, senile old bitty, sure to make complete asses of herself and the DNC. Hillary on steroids, certain she's going to be the one to "get" Trump. Can't wait to see this one blow up in her face again. Democrats, like children chasing their ball out into traffic clueless thinking right up to the very last second they are on top of the world . . . until reality runs them over again.

Even her own daughter says terrible things about her!

unbelievable

Pelosi's Daughter Says Her Mom Will ‘Cut Your Head Off And You Won’t Even Know You’re Bleeding’

Compared to the unhinged performance of the President at yesterday's Cabinet Meeting, Pelosi would have to jump off the podium and done a pole dance to look half as old and crazy as Dumb Donald did yesterday. What was with that stupid "movie poster" on the conference room table?

How do people sit in Trump's presence and not just laugh in his face at his vanity, and his stupidity? Oh yeah, they don't. (See first NATO meeting in Brussels, and his UN Speech this year.)

Compared to the unhinged performance of the President at yesterday's Cabinet Meeting, Pelosi would have to jump off the podium and done a pole dance to look half as old and crazy as Dumb Donald did yesterday. What was with that stupid "movie poster" on the conference room table?

How do people sit in Trump's presence and not just laugh in his face at his vanity, and his stupidity? Oh yeah, they don't. (See first NATO meeting in Brussels, and his UN Speech this year.)

if even her daughter hates her....her own flesh and blood

why we strangers should like the bitch????????????

NO WAY!

Pelosi is like Edith Bunker on steroids.
I wish that President Trump would tell her to stifle herself.

ArchieBunker.jpg

Right off the bat we can see how this House will be run for the next two years.

None of it will get past the Senate and I sure will enjoy watching the next two years of nothing from the House.

I used to think gridlock was the best option we have. I still think it is.
I'll give them a few weeks to work out a compromise on the wall, or those fed workers will need to find new jobs if neither side budges.

I used to think gridlock was the best option we have. I still think it is.
I'll give them a few weeks to work out a compromise on the wall, or those fed workers will need to find new jobs if neither side budges.
That money being wasted on the Mueller investigation is looking like it's really being wasted.
We can spend $30 million looking for dirt on the president but we can't spend one cent on national security.

Forum List

Back