Pelosi puts the blame where it belongs

The NRA is no where near strict enough.
If a true constitutionalist gun group gets the spotlight, you bedwetters will move on to shitting yourselves.

The NRA is already in disagreement with gun measures such as universal background checks that already have 80-90% approval.

Tell ya what commie, when you can legally require are criminal to do a background check when he sells a stolen gun to another criminal, then and only then will I discuss more background checks for the law abiding.

But how did the criminal get his gun? Originally from someone who bought it legally, no?? A personal sale perhaps, with no background check needed on him? ...from another person who bought it in a personal sale or gun shop sale, to sell to him in a personal sale?

it seems like common sense to require gun sellers, to do a background check on who they are selling the gun to, unless it is immediate family, perhaps....?

Will it end gun violence? Heck no! But it will stop some of it.... make it a little harder for guns to make it to this gun black market, where guns are a dime a dozen...
How about all the guns stolen during robberies? How about guns brought in from over the border or overseas? Do you really think that the only guns in the world are those sold in the U.S.? I mean seriously?

^strawman, nobody is claiming guns only fall into the wrong hands one way.
I am going to guess that you were unable to read what care4all wrote. The speculation was that guns were bought basically from legal gun sellers.
My point (it possibly was too much for you) was a larger number are obtained in ways that a universal background check would never be a part of. If someone steals a gun does anyone really think that they are going to do a background check before it is sold to someone else? Same thing with guns brought in illegally. Considering that a large number of guns used in shootings are obtained on the black market how many idiots think that those selling them are going to be bothered with some crazy background check law. They are not licensed dealers, they could care less about any law.
So your straw man bull is just that.

iu

Of course not. When the peoples representatives wanted proof, all they were told was. . . POUND SAND, it's classified.

Past Attorney General Went Unpunished for Contempt | RealClearPolitics

A reporter asks Pelosi why she did not recall the House back to DC on guns.

She rips Moscow Mitch a new one with her response.

The House acted in February. Moscow Mitch did nothing. He is responsible for these newer deaths.

Watch Nancy Pelosi burn Mitch McConnell and a reporter who asked a silly question

The NRA is not better than a terrorist organization backed by Republicans that they have purchased over the years like McConnell.

Blood is on their hands.

Way to go Nancy
Pelosi doesn't do her job.
Pelosi blames someone else.
You applaud Pelosi.

And you wonder why you're not taken seriously..
Pelosi passed her bill, asdsfuck. What is your buddy Moscow Mitch doing? Waiting for Trump to give him permission. Trump is waiting for the NRA OK.

Well Dave it seem you are upset that Mitch McConnell is doing what Harry Reid did when he was Senate Majority Leader and yet you never complained once when Reid was Obama biotch, now did you?

Of course not but now that Pelosi is passing the buck onto McConnell for her failure to understand that Bill would never pass the Senate you want to blame Mitch ( wannabe Harry Reid ) McConnell for her stupidity...

I know you want more laws so you can make more criminals to feed our Prison Industry that is owns the Democratic Party...

Why doesn't Pelosi do her job and get something done that could pass the Senate?

Wait, that would me compromise and partisan whores refuse to do that!
Why do you think the bill would never pass the Senate? Enough Repubs support it, enough to pass, and that is by Mitch will not bring it up.... Americans in massive majority want it, and Congress, both houses represent us.....

Mitch knows IT WILL PASS with bipartisan support..... but said right in to the camera he needed to know if the dictator, I mean President would sign it.... Before he does it..... And THAT is bull crap.

Typical gun nutter argument.

If UBCs don't cover every gun exchange under every circumstance (including stolen guns)...they aren't worth having at all?

That makes sense?

Of course not. It's a dishonest argument

iu

Of course not. When the peoples representatives wanted proof, all they were told was. . . POUND SAND, it's classified.

The House acted in February. Moscow Mitch did nothing. He is responsible for these newer deaths.

Watch Nancy Pelosi burn Mitch McConnell and a reporter who asked a silly question

The NRA is not better than a terrorist organization backed by Republicans that they have purchased over the years like McConnell.

Blood is on their hands.

Way to go Nancy
You applaud Pelosi.

Pelosi passed her bill, asdsfuck. What is your buddy Moscow Mitch doing? Waiting for Trump to give him permission. Trump is waiting for the NRA OK.

Well Dave it seem you are upset that Mitch McConnell is doing what Harry Reid did when he was Senate Majority Leader and yet you never complained once when Reid was Obama biotch, now did you?

Of course not but now that Pelosi is passing the buck onto McConnell for her failure to understand that Bill would never pass the Senate you want to blame Mitch ( wannabe Harry Reid ) McConnell for her stupidity...

I know you want more laws so you can make more criminals to feed our Prison Industry that is owns the Democratic Party...

Why doesn't Pelosi do her job and get something done that could pass the Senate?

Why do you think the bill would never pass the Senate? Enough Repubs support it, enough to pass, and that is by Mitch will not bring it up.... Americans in massive majority want it, and Congress, both houses represent us.....

Mitch knows IT WILL PASS with bipartisan support..... but said right in to the camera he needed to know if the dictator, I mean President would sign it.... Before he does it..... And THAT is bull crap.

Wait, what?

It's already been proven in this thread that the bill would accomplish nothing.

Why do you want to take away the rights of law abiding Americans that have a check on government and corporate power?

This doesn't make sense. Do you hate civil liberties and civil rights? Are you being paid by the one percent to lobby for them? Do you hate the poor and powerless? Do you honestly think that these laws will apply to the security firms that are body guards of the elites?

:45:

iu

Blood is on their hands.

Way to go Nancy
You applaud Pelosi.

Wait, what?

Why do you want to take away the rights of law abiding Americans that have a check on government and corporate power?

This doesn't make sense. Do you hate civil liberties and civil rights? Are you being paid by the one percent to lobby for them? Do you hate the poor and powerless? Do you honestly think that these laws will apply to the security firms that are body guards of the elites?

I'm sorry, but I don't buy in to a background check, when buying a gun, breaks anyone's civil rights and the SC does not believe it breaks anyone's civil rights or the constitution either, if anyone really believed that, then background checks required when gun shop owners sell guns, would have been struck down in litigation?

Actually it turns out he bought it form an unlicensed manufacturer. ie another criminal.

got a link??

iu

You applaud Pelosi.

Wait, what?

I'm sorry, but I don't buy in to a background check, when buying a gun, breaks anyone's civil rights and the SC does not believe it breaks anyone's civil rights or the constitution either, if anyone really believed that, then background checks required when gun shop owners sell guns, would have been struck down in litigation.

Those bills are more than just about background checks, you do know that, right?

Blood is on their hands.

Way to go Nancy

President Trump wasn't going to sign Gun Confiscation, Dave, and the senators weren't going to approve it either.

It would have been pointless for McConnell to schedule a vote on it, especially as he has been working like a screaming banshee trying to get judges confirmed on the minor courts.

The NRA is just a civil rights lobbying group, they don't control Congress at all, they just represent their membership, the folks libs call the "Deplorables", but who have a vote

iu

Blood is on their hands.

Way to go Nancy
You applaud Pelosi.

Wait, what?

No psuch roof was made.

Blood is on their hands.

Way to go Nancy
You applaud Pelosi.

LMAO You really are a cement head. Good Lord.

Typical Trumpette response. You can't argue the facts. You made a false post & when caught, this is your response.

got a link??

iu

Wait, what?

I'm sorry, but I don't buy in to a background check, when buying a gun, breaks anyone's civil rights and the SC does not believe it breaks anyone's civil rights or the constitution either, if anyone really believed that, then background checks required when gun shop owners sell guns, would have been struck down in litigation.

Those bills are more than just about background checks, you do know that, right?
uhhhh, you got me there! I have not read the bill(s).... but I will, now that you mentioned it!

Please KNOW, if the Senate brings it up for debate and a vote, they can amend the parts they do not like, and pass that version... then it goes to a reconciliation committee of house and senate legislators, who reconcile the two bills in to one, and then the house and senate would vote on the reconciled bill, to pass it.

The NRA is no where near strict enough.
If a true constitutionalist gun group gets the spotlight, you bedwetters will move on to shitting yourselves.

The NRA is already in disagreement with gun measures such as universal background checks that already have 80-90% approval.

Tell ya what commie, when you can legally require are criminal to do a background check when he sells a stolen gun to another criminal, then and only then will I discuss more background checks for the law abiding.

We can't stop drug dealers so lets just make all opioids OTC.

Alright!

Then be a good little partisan hack and explain this:

1. How would that bill that Nancy Pelosi want the Senate to vote on would have stopped the Sandy Hook, Santa Fe, Texas or the San Bernadino mass shooting or Fort Hood Mass shootings?

2. How many of those mass shootings were done by NRA members or Republican voters??

3. When will you realize criminals do not care about your laws and all you are doing is creating more criminals???

Also the left is suggesting people must be approved by a panel, get a psych evaluation and have so many hours of training, so will you also require criminals to do this?

My point?

Simple, all the nonsense you want will not prevent the next mass shootings or terrorist attack, so why keep on passing bullshit laws?

The problem with the terrorist organization NRA is that they fight gun control legislation to make these guns accessible to these mass shooters

A person illegally carrying can be arrested before they pull the trigger. Instead of traffic stops for DUIs, lets just check afer an accident to see if the driver was drunk.

Simple, you and the Democratic Party are owned by the Prison Industry and want to keep feeding it with new criminals...

No wonder why you love China so much...
An example: Dylan Roof got his gun because the bckground check did not come back within 3 days. The new bill extended it go 10 days.

Actually it turns out he bought it form an unlicensed manufacturer. ie another criminal.

got a link??

iu

You applaud Pelosi.

Wait, what?

No psuch roof was made.

Could you explain the convoluted reasoning that you used to come to that ridiculous conclusion?
Which part flew over your head? Perhaps if yoiur turbabn was not wrapped so tight.

Wow, what a bigoted comment... your Alt-right is showing Davey...
His avatar shows him in a turban. That is not bigoted.

got a link??

iu

You applaud Pelosi.

Wait, what?

No psuch roof was made.
??? Not awake yet? Hitting the crack pipe early?

Blood is on their hands.

Way to go Nancy

Hahaha!

The NRA is a terrorist group now only to mental midgets...

Also Mitch McConnell will not allow a vote on something he knows Trump will veto and the Senate will not be able to override, so he ( Mitch ) is acting like Harry Reid when Obama was President...

Nancy Pelosi need to do her job and get the trade agreement to the floor for a vote and send it to the Senate and not try passing gun control Bill's that will never make it through the Senate...
a REAL Senate Leader does what is best not cower to the President.

You people have become so pathetic.

Holy shit!

Did you write that about Reid when he was doing the same exact thing for Obama?

Of course not, so which one of us falls under the title of pathetic?

That would be YOU!

If you had no issue with Reid doing the same exact thing why are you complaining about Mitch McConnell?

Oh, he is Republican and only Democrats can be the biotch of the Oval office only when a Democrat is in that seat...

When did Reid say he would only bring bills to the floor that Obama would sign? NEVER.

Pelosi is a degenerate, a lying sack of shit who couldn't even find her own ass
A degenerate? Did she run around grabbing men by their crotch, have affairs with porn stars? hang out at parties with Epstrein, cheat on her husbands? Did she lust after her son?

Just trying to see what a assfuck that voted for Trump considered degenerate.

Forum List

Back