Pelosi puts the blame where it belongs

Are you going to give me access to NICS at no charge?
What would the charge /price be for a background check, do you know?

The issue of background checks on all weapon sales including private sales was on the ballot in my state a few years ago. It passed with a very large margin. I voted in the majority.

That law requires that all weapon sales get a background check. The private sales background checks go through the police and state patrol. All a person has to do is contact, either call or go on line, the police or state patrol to do the background check. It's quick and easy. The seller doesn't do the check, the police or state patrol does it.

I don't know if there's a charge.

So what state is this that has no shootings or murders that they had before?

Typical gun nutter argument.

If UBCs don't cover every gun exchange under every circumstance (including stolen guns)...they aren't worth having at all?

That makes sense?

Of course not. It's a dishonest argument

Republicans are for bills and laws that work, not for a dog and pony show to impress their constituents.

"Folks, liberal measure success by intent. Conservatives measure success by results."
Rush Limbaugh

A reporter asks Pelosi why she did not recall the House back to DC on guns.

She rips Moscow Mitch a new one with her response.

The House acted in February. Moscow Mitch did nothing. He is responsible for these newer deaths.

Watch Nancy Pelosi burn Mitch McConnell and a reporter who asked a silly question

The NRA is not better than a terrorist organization backed by Republicans that they have purchased over the years like McConnell.

Blood is on their hands.

Way to go Nancy
The right to self defense is the most fundamental human right.
The Democrats are only protecting their Terrorist buddies, not the public.
so a background check on who you sell your guns to is somehow taking away your right to self defense? :rofl: drama queen much?

Explain this to me: why is it Democrats never propose going after the gun seller if they sold a gun to somebody that kills or harms another person with it? Given the fact most of the weapons used in mass (and other killings) shootings were either purchased legally, or illegally through a straw buyer, the straw buyer seldom is held responsible.

One can only assume it's because then the Democrats don't get their list of everybody that owns a firearm for the future if they ever regain full power of the federal government again.

Ohhh, why mention the Straw Purchase when the left has no idea what that means?

I doubt they even know it is illegal to straw purchase a firearm or that they even realize most mass shootings are done by those that stole the firearms or obtained them illegally...

They think you can just walk right into a 7-11 and buy one right off the candy rack and get two for one and a box of ammo for free...

Most posters on the left do not own a firearm, so they have no clues except what Huff~n~Puff tell them...

I remember a few years back a poster on another board told me no one need a firearm and if you have any issue call the local police or animal control.

So I asked her about if someone lives out in the country and there is no local police close by or animal control what should the person do and she actually told me they need to move to the city and not be racist whites with guns...

So again the left is usually clueless about the need of a firearm or why it is needed and the fact most mass shooters like Sandy Hook did not obtain their firearms legally...

When we start to blame cars for getting into accidents, alcohol for DUI"s, the internet for people getting setup for a robbery, swimming pools for drowning, or fast food for people being fat, then we can start to blame guns for shootings and murders.

What the left doesn't realize is they are safe because the rest of us are allowed to have guns. They stand behind the idiocy that if guns were illegal to own, they would continue to remain safe. So I always suggest to them they get a huge sign made that says WE HAVE NO FIREARMS IN THIS HOME and put that on their front porch. Get back to us in a month or two (if still alive) and let us know how that experiment worked out.

Criminals go through great lengths to insure a house is not occupied before robbing it. The uncertainty of a possible armed occupant of that home is what scares the hell out of the criminal.

If UBCs don't cover every gun exchange under every circumstance (including stolen guns)...they aren't worth having at all?

That makes sense?

Republicans are for bills and laws that work, not for a dog and pony show to impress their constituents.

"Folks, liberal measure success by intent. Conservatives measure success by results."
Rush Limbaugh
Rush Limpdick?

Really?

That makes sense?

Rush Limbaugh
Rush Limpdick?

Really?
Another Rachel Maddow worshipper sounds off.

Did someone quote Rachel Maddow on this subject?

No?

A gun nut quoted Rush Limpdick though...didn't he...

So yea...that was a bullshit post

Did someone quote Rachel Maddow on this subject?

No?

A gun nut quoted Rush Limpdick though...didn't he...

So yea...that was a bullshit post

Maddow never said anything worth quoting. My Limbaugh quote was right on the money.

The House acted in February. Moscow Mitch did nothing. He is responsible for these newer deaths.

Watch Nancy Pelosi burn Mitch McConnell and a reporter who asked a silly question

The NRA is not better than a terrorist organization backed by Republicans that they have purchased over the years like McConnell.

Blood is on their hands.

Way to go Nancy

That’s cute, coming from a Social Justice Terrorist like you.

Carry on, dipshit.

Blood is on their hands.

Way to go Nancy
so a background check on who you sell your guns to is somehow taking away your right to self defense? :rofl: drama queen much?

Explain this to me: why is it Democrats never propose going after the gun seller if they sold a gun to somebody that kills or harms another person with it? Given the fact most of the weapons used in mass (and other killings) shootings were either purchased legally, or illegally through a straw buyer, the straw buyer seldom is held responsible.

One can only assume it's because then the Democrats don't get their list of everybody that owns a firearm for the future if they ever regain full power of the federal government again.

I doubt they even know it is illegal to straw purchase a firearm or that they even realize most mass shootings are done by those that stole the firearms or obtained them illegally...

They think you can just walk right into a 7-11 and buy one right off the candy rack and get two for one and a box of ammo for free...

Most posters on the left do not own a firearm, so they have no clues except what Huff~n~Puff tell them...

I remember a few years back a poster on another board told me no one need a firearm and if you have any issue call the local police or animal control.

So I asked her about if someone lives out in the country and there is no local police close by or animal control what should the person do and she actually told me they need to move to the city and not be racist whites with guns...

So again the left is usually clueless about the need of a firearm or why it is needed and the fact most mass shooters like Sandy Hook did not obtain their firearms legally...

When we start to blame cars for getting into accidents, alcohol for DUI"s, the internet for people getting setup for a robbery, swimming pools for drowning, or fast food for people being fat, then we can start to blame guns for shootings and murders.

What the left doesn't realize is they are safe because the rest of us are allowed to have guns. They stand behind the idiocy that if guns were illegal to own, they would continue to remain safe. So I always suggest to them they get a huge sign made that says WE HAVE NO FIREARMS IN THIS HOME and put that on their front porch. Get back to us in a month or two (if still alive) and let us know how that experiment worked out.

Criminals go through great lengths to insure a house is not occupied before robbing it. The uncertainty of a possible armed occupant of that home is what scares the hell out of the criminal.

Even though I own two shotguns the fact is everything in my house is a weapon.

I taught my family a TV can be replaced or a lamp or even the cat or dog just pick them up and toss them at the intruder to buy time...

Many Progressives have no clue what criminals think and are foolish all the time...

I taught my family a TV can be replaced or a lamp or even the cat or dog just pick them up and toss them at the intruder to buy time...

Many Progressives have no clue what criminals think and are foolish all the time...

I believe that most progressives are criminals or think like them. In most cases where a controversial matter exists, the liberals always side with evil while conservatives do just the opposite.

These are people oozing with hate and anger.

Blood is on their hands.

Way to go Nancy
She put the blame on herself?

I believe that most progressives are criminals or think like them. In most cases where a controversial matter exists, the liberals always side with evil while conservatives do just the opposite.

I am actually liberal minded as can be but not Progressive at all...

Many Progressives are wannabe Trotskyist and are not open minded at all...

I am actually liberal minded as can be but not Progressive at all...

Many Progressives are wannabe Trotskyist and are not open minded at all...

That's an understatement.

When a conservative doesn't care for something, he or she just avoids it. When a liberal doesn't care for something, nobody should care for it either. Liberals are not happy unless they are ruining the fun or enjoyment of everybody around them. Liberals only like choice when they are the ones making the choices for you.

I do mean liberals in the progressive sense of the word.

Forum List

Back