Pelosi refuses to call on child molesting congressman to resign

The House Ethics Committee is the appropriate avenue.

Bill Clintons logged flight trips 26 trips to Pedophille Island on the Lolita Express didn't offend Democrats or their parasite news sources. I would expect Nancy and the rest of them to continue the hypocrisy and play at phony moral judgements for everyone else but themselves.

Bill Clintons logged flight trips 26 trips to Pedophille Island on the Lolita Express didn't offend Democrats or their parasite news sources. I would expect Nancy and the rest of them to continue the hypocrisy and play at phony moral judgements for everyone else but themselves.
And Trump flew there as well.

how can Pelosi call anyone being her botox has frozen some of her vital body parts?

And Trump flew there as well.

Yup, I heard about that one as well .. :lol:

Roy Moore, pedophile, says he will run for Alabama Governor. He is a treat to minors. But again we are talking about Alabama.

10 years ago the democrats were defending nambla

the truth is, the democrats believe children can consent to sex, but it's not part of their national platform...yet

they believe families should be abolished and kids should be sent to different people

Forum List

Back