Pelosi ‘ripped our hearts out’ tearing up that speech says brother of man killed by illegal alien

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
“I don’t care how you feel about somebody,” Jones continued. “That was probably the most disrespectful thing I have ever seen in my life. Because, when she did that, it just tore us up. We couldn’t believe it.”

President Trump shared the tragic death of Jones’ brother with the nation, saying California’s sanctuary state policy, which has had “catastrophic results,” allowed his killer to be released from jail.

When Jones was introduced and the cameras turned in his direction, he was in tears, crying over the loss of his brother — Pelosi looked on with limited interest, at best.

(Excerpt) Read more at bizpacreview.com ...

-----------

Yes, DemonRATS FINALLY SHOWING what they really feel about the voting public....a total disregard for anything but themselves....just like USMB ABNORMALS DO!

In all fairness, at the beginning of the exchange...

... when Nancy Pelosi extended her hand...

... Donald Trump snubbed her.

Hey, Trump threw the first blow when he refused to shake Pelosi's hand. He shook her hand and was civil last year, but not this year.

What she did was illegal!

Is Nancy above The Law?

“I don’t care how you feel about somebody,” Jones continued. “That was probably the most disrespectful thing I have ever seen in my life. Because, when she did that, it just tore us up. We couldn’t believe it.”

President Trump shared the tragic death of Jones’ brother with the nation, saying California’s sanctuary state policy, which has had “catastrophic results,” allowed his killer to be released from jail.

When Jones was introduced and the cameras turned in his direction, he was in tears, crying over the loss of his brother — Pelosi looked on with limited interest, at best.

-----------

Yes, DemonRATS FINALLY SHOWING what they really feel about the voting public....a total disregard for anything but themselves....just like USMB ABNORMALS DO!

Hey, Trump threw the first blow when he refused to shake Pelosi's hand. He shook her hand and was civil last year, but not this year.
Another asshole leftist dick sucker that didn't know....

PolitiFact
Claim: “Traditionally, the Speaker says: ‘Members of Congress, I have the high privilege and distinct honor of presenting to you the President of the United...
Claimed by: Jake Tapper
Fact check by PolitiFact: True

-----------

When Trump is disrespectful to others that is okay. His supporters have no issue with that. When others do it to Trump then it is a national crime. I call it Trump getting a taste of his own medicine. I don't give a damn what Jones says. He is a political hack and nothing more.

Is Nancy above The Law?

-----------

Really? Pelosi ripping up the speech at the end was illegal? What laws exactly were broken? I'll wait......................

Is Nancy above The Law?

-----------

No it wasn't you dumb ****.

Is Nancy above The Law?

-----------

No it wasn't you dumb ****.

It is a legal document a House Document and a Historical Document.

No one is above The Law, not even Nancy Pelosi!

What has any of that to do with the OP and the brother who was killed by a terrorist???? Is Nancy really that petty? She STOOD and CLAPPED for the leader of a foreign country!

Again, What has any of that to do with the OP and the brother who was killed by a terrorist???? Is Nancy really that petty? She STOOD and CLAPPED for the leader of a foreign country!

I watched the video today of Pelosi ripping up the speech and it seems to me that folks are making a mountain out of a molehill. In that it didn't interfere with the speech itself, I can think of more obtrusive behavior that has taken place at these events.

-----------

When Trump is disrespectful to others that is okay.

SIT ON IT, Fonzi. That woman has accused, threatened, blamed and charged Trump with everything under the Sun, and you want him to shake her hand? Trump was just being honest. She is dead meat to him now. One reason why we respect him.

Let’s put this bullshit to rest. Just like Pelosi gave The Middle Finger to many of The African Americans that were be honored, She Dishonored The President by reusing to give him The Traditional Introduction.

There is Zero excuse for her behavior and she is in full on Damage Control Right Now!

Nancy Pelosi Breaks Protocol With State Of The Union Introduction

The introduction was short and cut out the part where the House Speaker traditionally says he or she has “the high privilege and distinct honor” of presenting the president.

“Members of Congress, the President of the United States,” Pelosi said.

Last edited:
Screw that Demonic Bitch and May she burn in Hell and soon.

I watched the video today of Pelosi ripping up the speech and it seems to me that folks are making a mountain out of a molehill. In that it didn't interfere with the speech itself, I can think of more obtrusive behavior that has taken place at these events.

Why should he legitimize her treasonous ways by shaking her hand in front of the nation?

Forum List

Back