Pelosi said Trump would never be President, and now she is making deals with a misogynist racist

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
I am pretty sure BOTOX BRAIN is quite brianin damaged.

She made a deal with Trump...that means she is racist, right?

She needs to disavow herself from Trumps racism.

Because she's a politician who says one thing and does another. She doesn't really have moral scruples, and is, in reality, a cold-blooded pragmatist.

I've started to understand her thinking a bit better after listening to a few people who have interviewed her. Interesting woman, and not quite the wacked out uber-lib that I'd originally thought she was.

Because she's a politician who says one thing and does another. She doesn't really have moral scruples, and is, in reality, a cold-blooded pragmatist.

I've started to understand her thinking a bit better after listening to a few people who have interviewed her. Interesting woman, and not quite the wacked out uber-lib that I'd originally thought she was.

She doesn't mention colluding with CNN as a reason that she lost, does she?

She doesn't mention colluding with CNN as a reason that she lost, does she?

A reason who lost? Hilldabeast?

We really have to wonder about the mental capacity of people who cannot see that Hillary is totally corrupt, totally dishonest and completely greedy for money and power.

The only thing Pelosi cares about is her power and nothing else.

She should have stepped down long ago..

She's in charge of the party that doesn't run congress. She has no power, other than what she can glean from her political skills.

She's in charge of the party that doesn't run congress. She has no power, other than what she can glean from her political skills.

Wrong, she has the power to stay in her position and punish those that go against her.

Just like she did in 2010 with those that were against Obamacare.

She has plenty of power!

Wrong, she has the power to stay in her position and punish those that go against her.

Just like she did in 2010 with those that were against Obamacare.

She has plenty of power!

111th United States Congress
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D)

112th United States Congress
House Speaker John Boehner (R)

Don't you mean had. Or are you stuck on stupid?

It's kind of fucked up that the 2 most powerful Democrats currently holding office are misogynist racists.

I am pretty sure BOTOX BRAIN is quite brianin damaged.

She made a deal with Trump...that means she is racist, right?

She needs to disavow herself from Trumps racism.
I guess that is why they hasn't came up with a deal on DACA.. Nancy doesn't has any sense at all. She waits for Chucky to tell her what to say. I believes that Pres.Trump knows that they were using DACA to have control over the immigrants. They do not really want to make DACA to become legal. Or else they will not have control over them anymore. They will not be able to make the immigrants to do something that they do not want to do. Pres. Trump has giving them the choice to legalize it or not. But the MSM is twisting it around as if Pres.Trump is the only one that can. I guess that MSM is going to silently, sweep DACA under the rug and move on to something else.

xlarge.gif

It's kind of fucked up that the 2 most powerful Democrats currently holding office are misogynist racists.

It's time for you to adopt a new avatar. The one you're currently using in 1,000 times smarter than the username.

You confuse working with a misogynist racist with being one, especially accusing Nancy Pelosi of being a misogynist.

That's truly stuck on stupid

It's time for you to adopt a new avatar. The one you're currently using in 1,000 times smarter than the username.

You confuse working with a misogynist racist with being one, especially accusing Nancy Pelosi of being a misogynist.

That's truly stuck on stupid

I hope my avatar annoys the shit out of you.

If Ben Carson is racist, Pelosi is misogynist.

Prog fucks wrote the rules. I am simply applying them.

Interesting that you attack me personally instead of the issue in the thread. Very progressive of you.

While community activist Barry Hussein was buying votes for democrats, Trump was creating decent jobs for Blacks in the construction industry. While democrat politicians were creating a modern plantation dependent on the federal government, people like Trump were creating jobs. You can count on democrats lashing out with charges of racism when they lose elections. It used to work back in the day of non-stop left wing propaganda but Americans are smarter today and democrats look like pitiful sore-losers.

I guess that is why they hasn't came up with a deal on DACA.. Nancy doesn't has any sense at all. She waits for Chucky to tell her what to say.

The house is the easy part, getting anything through the senate is the legislative key, hence Schumer taking the lead role. The senate is where repeal of obamacare has died. The house passed it 50 + times.

Pelosi is part of the Democratic Party Old Guard that inflicted Obumble upon the Republic.

Being Old Guard, she is 1 part Dogmatic, and 2 parts Pragmatist.

Meaning, she will make deals with the Devil himself if it gets her what she wants, and publicly pretend to blush about it later.

As with so many LibProgs, the phrase "Lying sack of $hit" comes to mind.

Being Old Guard, she is 1 part Dogmatic, and 2 parts Pragmatist.

Meaning, she will make deals with the Devil himself if it gets her what she wants, and publicly pretend to blush about it later.

I know Trump is pretty bad, but I think calling him the devil, is going over the top.

Forum List

Back