Pelosi/Schumer/Schiff/Warner order intel agencies to ignore declassify until they are consulted

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Are the Intel agencies part of the Executive branch?....Who the fuck are they?....THEY are scared to death over what UNREDACTED documents will say!!! THIS CERTAINLY SOUNDS LIKE A COUP TO ME....Have the Secret Service lock them all up !!!

Democrat Leadership ^

Showdown? In letter, Pelosi/Schumer/Schiff/Warner order intel agencies to ignore presidential order on declassification until consulting with Congres

They have no such authority. If the agencies obey them, terminations are in order.

They have no such authority. If the agencies obey them, terminations are in order.
That won't be a concern, as only the House of Representatives has oversight authority and that authority does not extend to giving orders to the intelligence agencies.

I think that if they slow walk this, they should be charged with insubordination and fired immediately.

They should be permitted to take ONLY that time that will hide methods and sources, nothing more.

What a bunch of retards, so the minority in power (of a seperate branch) is going to tell FBI and DOJ not to listen to their boss?

Are the Intel agencies part of the Executive branch?....Who the fuck are they?....THEY are scared to death over what UNREDACTED documents will say!!! THIS CERTAINLY SOUNDS LIKE A COUP TO ME....Have the Secret Service lock them all up !!!

Democrat Leadership ^
https://mobile.twitter.com/ByronYork/status/1042210304527138816

Showdown? In letter, Pelosi/Schumer/Schiff/Warner order intel agencies to ignore presidential order on declassification until consulting with Congres

Democrats would rather keep American citizens uninformed and dependant on fake news and illegal leaks, fascist lefties are like that... as they would say if the tables were turned, "what do they have to hide?"

Last edited:

Democrat Leadership ^

Democrats would rather keep the American citizens uninformed and dependant on fake news, fascists are like that...
And the evidence shows that people like you who gobble up right wing pap are less informed than if you read or watched no news at all.

Democrat Leadership ^
https://mobile.twitter.com/ByronYork/status/1042210304527138816

Democrats would rather keep the American citizens uninformed and dependant on fake news, fascists are like that...
And the evidence shows that people like you who gobble up right wing pap are less informed than if you read or watched no news at all.

I'd like to read that evidence, fake newsers tend spew without a clue, how about you?

Democrat Leadership ^

I'd like to read that evidence, fake newsers tend spew without a clue, how about you?
Well, you won't find it in your bubble. But you can find it, if you try.

Democrat Leadership ^

I see, you didn't get the clue .. show that unassailable evidence from your trusted source, I could do with a laugh..

Democrat Leadership ^

I see, you didn't get the clue .. show that unassailable evidence from your trusted source, I could do with a laugh..
Hmm, no thanks. I don't care if you believe me or not, and you are just going to have a cackling hissy no matter what is presented.

Democrat Leadership ^

Usurping the power of the presidency... This is called TREASON. It is also reason to expel them from the Senate..

Democrat Leadership ^

The president Can declassify anything he wants. The Democrats are in open rebellion and are traitors. they should be shot at sunrise.

Democrat Leadership ^

Usurping the power of the presidency... This is called TREASON. It is also reason to expel them from the Senate..

Close, it's actually SEDITION. Let's actually start calling it that. It will even grab people's attention.

That they request these activities prior to the disclosure is seditious, in that the President order immediate declassification.

Democrat Leadership ^

Weird. I don't remember seeing "gang of eight" on presidential ballot. It looks more like "gang of four" trying to initiate constitutional crisis by directing the FBI to withhold executive branch documents from the President (the chief executive).

It appears the FBI reneged on any "assurances" the Democrats squeezed out of them prior and has followed Trump's orders. I expect the FBI/Wray will tell them to fuck off.

Democrat Leadership ^

Typical DimocRAT stupidity.

Democrat Leadership ^

So, you don't think they have a point?

Democrat Leadership ^

So, you don't think they have a point?
Only on their heads. Schumer and Pelosi have proven decades of ignorance. Don’t know much about Warner.

Forum List

Back