Pelosi Shows Dem's Desperation

Pelosi, is trying to hold off a revolt on the left. Her constituents define the term leftwing tinhats.

Unbelievable smear by Nancy Pelosi. An unnamed "Republican friend" telling her that poor people are "invisible to them". I don't know who is worse in the slander department, Reid or Pelosi.

Nancy Pelosi: A Republican friend of mine told me that his party is ?indifferent? to ?really hungry children,? you know « Hot Air
Where's the "desperation"? Oh right, there is none.
If there was no desperation, she wouldn't have to make up such an obvious lie.

Unbelievable smear by Nancy Pelosi. An unnamed "Republican friend" telling her that poor people are "invisible to them". I don't know who is worse in the slander department, Reid or Pelosi.

Nancy Pelosi: A Republican friend of mine told me that his party is ?indifferent? to ?really hungry children,? you know « Hot Air
If there was no desperation, she wouldn't have to make up such an obvious lie.
Obvious lies in Politics are known as....Politics, not desperation.

She has republican friends?

A Democrat friend told me that Democrats want to legalize eating puppies and kittens.

With no desperation, there should be no need for Democrats to entice voters with cigarettes, liquor to vote nor should they feel compelled to slash tires of Republican's cars.

Pelosi Derangment Syndrome is so last month. You crybaby kooks are _way_ behind on keeping up with your talking points.

And I'd stay away from LeftofLeft, given he's prone to violent fantasies about slashing tires. Must be all the free liquor he's consumed.

If Nancy who I believe is a very wealthy woman and the rest of the Libs feel so strongly about the state of
the poor in this country...Let them all get together and hand over at least 50% of their wealth...

Put up or shut up Princess Nancy!

There's no level to which she won't sink.
To which she won't appear to sink. The left wing of her district would like to toss her out as a DINO. I will be surprised if the CA open primary doesn't have her running to the right of her opponent, if she makes it to the general election which is the other possibility. Do not be surprised if Nancy is not replaced by someone who makes her look like an An-cap.

Forum List

Back