Pelosi Spends 2 Minutes Blasting Mike Flynn For Tweets That Came From A Fake Account

In light of the cloud hanging over Trump and his Admin about Russia and the Trump team's interactions with Russian officials, Nancy could run naked down The Mall and nobody would notice. That's the climate in D.C. right now.

People will be concerned about Nancy after "Russia-gate" is over. The "egg" on her face isn't nearly as big a problem as that on the whole of the Trump team.
Uh huh. In other words, so what? Nancy was duped and blathered her usual nonsense. Look! Trump!

Right now, yes. Nancy and what she has to say isn't all that important in comparison to what is coming about about what Trump and his team did, may still be doing, and that people are clawing to learn as goes complicity with Russian desires to the detriment of America.

Wrong answer.

In light of the cloud hanging over Trump and his Admin about Russia and the Trump team's interactions with Russian officials, Nancy could run naked down The Mall and nobody would notice. That's the climate in D.C. right now.

People will be concerned about Nancy after "Russia-gate" is over. The "egg" on her face isn't nearly as big a problem as that on the whole of the Trump team.
Uh huh. In other words, so what? Nancy was duped and blathered her usual nonsense. Look! Trump!

Right now, yes. Nancy and what she has to say isn't all that important in comparison to what is coming about about what Trump and his team did, may still be doing, and that people are clawing to learn as goes complicity with Russian desires to the detriment of America.
You don't disregard Nancy's blatant behavior because something else is going on too.

What's the matter, dear? You upset that we're not all over at your thread about Trump?

You don't disregard Nancy's blatant behavior because something else is going on too.

What's the matter, dear? You upset that we're not all over at your thread about Trump?

It seem the poster want to divert the thread and change the subject to solely Donald John Trump and not focus on Nancy Pelosi because in my personal opinion the poster is one of those partisan nutters that hate it when the attention is on their political party and not the opposition party...

I dam sure do. I have only so much time in a day. I have to prioritize and Nancy's low on the priority list right now.

I dam sure do. I have only so much time in a day. I have to prioritize and Nancy's low on the priority list right now.
So, this is good bye. Splendid.

So, this is good bye. Splendid.

Okay. Ciao.

Ooooops ! :laugh:

Democratic leaders cite fake tweets while criticizing Flynn

Tuesday afternoon, House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi and other top Democrats in the House addressed the press with a joint statement regarding the resignation of Flynn and the lack of an immediate Republican-led investigation into the retired general’s contact with Russia.
“Just this morning, Flynn tweeted and this is a quote, ‘scapegoat,’ end of quote,” said Rep. Elijah Cummings. “Scapegoat. He basically describes himself as a scapegoat. And so I believe we need to hold a public hearing with Flynn to get to the bottom of this.”

Cummings was citing the account @GenMikeFlynn, which has just over 3,000 followers and now includes the term “Parody Account” in the bio. The New York Times and Newsmax Media also cited the account in reports Tuesday.

House OversightDems
https://twitter.com/OversightDems
✔@OversightDems
Yes, sorry, to correct the record – just learned like many others that the Flynn tweet this morning was fake. https://twitter.com/joshrogin/status/831559522372186112 …

Tuesday afternoon, House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi and other top Democrats in the House addressed the press with a joint statement regarding the resignation of Flynn and the lack of an immediate Republican-led investigation into the retired general’s contact with Russia.
“Just this morning, Flynn tweeted and this is a quote, ‘scapegoat,’ end of quote,” said Rep. Elijah Cummings. “Scapegoat. He basically describes himself as a scapegoat. And so I believe we need to hold a public hearing with Flynn to get to the bottom of this.”

Cummings was citing the account @GenMikeFlynn, which has just over 3,000 followers and now includes the term “Parody Account” in the bio. The New York Times and Newsmax Media also cited the account in reports Tuesday.

House OversightDems
✔@OversightDems
Yes, sorry, to correct the record – just learned like many others that the Flynn tweet this morning was fake. https://twitter.com/joshrogin/status/831559522372186112 …

What was fake about it?

Then why comment on something that matter not to you?

Hey Doctor don't you need to diagnose the mental illness of all those that disagree with you, so bye and get busy on your diagnoses!

Then why comment on something that matter not to you?

Hey Doctor don't you need to diagnose the mental illness of all those that disagree with you, so bye and get busy on your diagnoses!

To share (to the extent I can) what I know and what people are saying at dinner and cocktail parties about how the winds are blowing in D.C.

House OversightDems
✔@OversightDems

Nancy Pelosi. Do not resuscitate.

Pelosi and Cummings are worthless. Really, really. These clowns couldn't make a good call if it walked up and smacked them on the lips and said, "This is a good call".
They're amateurs. They have no solutions....only chaos and opposition.
She felt she had to explain what a scapegoat is to us.
They aren't amateurs. If they can convince their little followers that the issue is not with them but over there than they can maintain the status quo without making any changes.
They're supposed to be solving problems, not causing them with their incompetence.

Nancy Pelosi has had full fucking omelets on her face. Nothing surprising here and neither will the reaction from the left be. Ignored or her words taken out of context are the usual responses.

House OversightDems
✔@OversightDems

That was in the news last night, and if you look at this forum, lefty soiled his panties over this, and went non stop full Jihadi over this fake news.

So where is lefty today apologizing for his indiscretions? :crickets

Oh, come now. Pelosi is the best and brightest the democrats can find to lead them.

Forum List

Back