Pelosi still holding up Coronavirus Relief, still blaming Republicans.

The House passed a relief package in May. The GOP lead senate is missing in action. They are the roadblock.

The house passed a relief package so packed full of pork it oinked when they stuck it with a fork. They knew it had no chance in the senate.

Why can Nancy Pissloser pass a clean bill, NOTHING but direct covid19 relief?
It's heartless. Not even counting the devastating fires in her own state, now the storm damage in the south on top of the pandemic shutdowns ....people going out of business, losing their jobs, their homes ....literally starving now. Does she even think about it ? Doubtful.
Not when she is sitting in front of her TWO 26,000.00 dollar freezers and eating her 14.00 dollar a pint Ice Cream...

The House passed a relief package in May. The GOP lead senate is missing in action. They are the roadblock.

The house passed a relief package so packed full of pork it oinked when they stuck it with a fork. They knew it had no chance in the senate.

Too damn funny....

The White House proposal had a new FBI building in it. And you're talking about "direct covid 19 relief"? Make me laugh harder.

The House passed a bill. The Republicans in the Senate have done nothing. Its a given that the House bill would not pass the Senate without mark-ups. The Senate didn't even try. And, as a result, we're losing 1,000 people a day due to the Trump virus.

It's heartless. Not even counting the devastating fires in her own state, now the storm damage in the south on top of the pandemic shutdowns ....people going out of business, losing their jobs, their homes ....literally starving now. Does she even think about it ? Doubtful.
Not when she is sitting in front of her TWO 26,000.00 dollar freezers and eating her 14.00 dollar a pint Ice Cream...

Poor baby...too bad you're jealous.

Jealous of someone who became a multi millionare leeching off the backs of taxpayers?

NOT A CHANCE IN HELL.

But she claims to care about the poor in her multi million dollar mansion and 26000 dollar freezers. The bad thing is, democrats think she actually does.

The White House proposal had a new FBI building in it. And you're talking about "direct covid 19 relief"? Make me laugh harder.

Yeah, he is a great negotiator, is he not? And the Liberals spring into action and rise to the bait.

Pelosi relishes the opportunity to look like a hero in front of liberals, and thinks doing this will do the trick

PATHETIC!

They are NOT missing in action.

They said, "No."

That means it is incumbent upon the Democrats to negotiate. This bill is to be FOR the people and their jobs ONLY. No bailouts to the states, no bailouts to the Unions, no money to Democrat cronies.

I don't recall you complaining when Harry 'Pass the cheese' Reid was blocking everything that the Republican House was passing.

You're right; the GOP is saying "no"/ No wonder there are about 1,000 deaths a day; and that is why we call it the Trump virus and he is blamed for the 200,000 deaths due to his not taking it seriously.

As for my thoughts on Harry Reid:

From 7/1/2012:

You should apologize. Of course that would require some character on your part. You have none.
There are NOT a 1,000 deaths per day, but if there were, then the Democrats are responsible for each and every one of them. They need only agree to the Republican stimulus and the problem is solved.

They said, "No."

That means it is incumbent upon the Democrats to negotiate. This bill is to be FOR the people and their jobs ONLY. No bailouts to the states, no bailouts to the Unions, no money to Democrat cronies.

I don't recall you complaining when Harry 'Pass the cheese' Reid was blocking everything that the Republican House was passing.

You're right; the GOP is saying "no"/ No wonder there are about 1,000 deaths a day; and that is why we call it the Trump virus and he is blamed for the 200,000 deaths due to his not taking it seriously.

From 7/1/2012:

You should apologize. Of course that would require some character on your part. You have none.
There is about half the population who will never believe the news media again.
Trump supporters are the dumbest people on the planet. If Trump said the sky was purple, they would believe him.

Look...this dumb ass said in a tweet that foreign nations are printing ballots.
View attachment 381759

Zero proof or citations. Never mentioned again....

Blob supporters believe this sort of stuff. That they won't believe the news media but will believe the blob is their problem.

You promote the Repubs as something out of a far right wing sci fi book or movie. And that is what you say constantly and convinced people of this. The Progs are the real left wing sci fi book or movie that exists now in everyday life. If people can not see that, then they deserve what they get. And when the politicians who succeed these traitors now at some point start reducing the population , maybe you will get it. Listen to your own.

Watch out for the black helicopters....they're coming for you.
So ya all are calling me a dubaqss ok thats fine well 89 million dumbasses are voting for POTUS Trump on 11/3/2020 and the deplorabel Sexual pervrasrts of the USA arevoting for Biden and HOE Kamala Harris like 90 % blacks and the rest White =s 39 million Perverts so who is the Winner? POTUS Trump dude. I do not copy tweets or other people

Jealous of someone who became a multi millionare leeching off the backs of taxpayers?

NOT A CHANCE IN HELL.

But she claims to care about the poor in her multi million dollar mansion and 26000 dollar freezers. The bad thing is, democrats think she actually does.

every chancein hell or elsewhere you’re as jealous AF

Yeah, he is a great negotiator, is he not? And the Liberals spring into action and rise to the bait.

Nancy has beat him like a stepchild. Where’s the wall?

They said, "No."

From 7/1/2012:

There are NOT a 1,000 deaths per day, but if there were, then the Democrats are responsible for each and every one of them. They need only agree to the Republican stimulus and the problem is solved.

What bill did the Senate pass? None.

They said, "No."

From 7/1/2012:

I see you still comprehend little of the written word.

So, the Republican Stimulus is that set of spending programs that aid those most deeply affected by the Democrat shutdown of the economy. Perhaps you've heard of it?

I made no mention of a bill, though the package is up for negotiation. You know, 200 to 400, things like that.

They said, "No."

From 7/1/2012:

So, the Republican Stimulus is that set of spending programs that aid those most deeply affected by the Democrat shutdown of the economy. Perhaps you've heard of it?

I made no mention of a bill, though the package is up for negotiation. You know, 200 to 400, things like that.

Are you only mentally retarded or is there a physical disability as well?

There is no GOP bill. Hence the GOP is MIA on C-19...aka the Trump Virus

Are voters paying attention or sleepwalking as usual,
letting Washington stab us in the back repeatedly ?

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) said that negotiations on the coronavirus relief package will go no further until Republicans get “serious about the process.”

Pelosi made the statement after a “25-minute” call with White House chief of staff Mark Meadows on Thursday, which apparently did not do anything to push the talks forward.

“Democrats are willing to resume negotiations once Republicans start to take this process seriously,” Pelosi said in the written statement. “Lives, livelihoods, and the life of our democracy are at stake.”

(snip)

Republicans have proposed a package that is a little over $1 trillion, and is focused on reopening schools safely and testing, treatments, and vaccines. They have criticized the Democrats for adding unrelated funding measures into their package and ballooning the price tag.

Pelosi said in the written statement. “Lives, livelihoods, and the life of our democracy are at stake.”

This is true but Nan and the Democrats don’t give a fuck about personal suffering and hardships of individual Americans. In fact, they state on numerous occasions that there is opportunity in crisis.

They said, "No."

From 7/1/2012:

Idiot. The Senate GOP sent the bill of the Democrats BACK TO THEM and said NO.

Since spending can ONLY originate in the House, it is incumbent upon the House to negotiate with the terms that the Senate GOP is offering.

I won't even ask if your retarded, the evidence is overwhelming.

They said, "No."

From 7/1/2012:

Idiot. The Senate GOP sent the bill of the Democrats BACK TO THEM and said NO.

Since spending can ONLY originate in the House, it is incumbent upon the House to negotiate with the terms that the Senate GOP is offering.

I won't even ask if your retarded, the evidence is overwhelming.
That never happened. And you know it.

pelosi is just white noise, and has been for decades..... like a rat nibbling on its own shit in the background, and nobody pays it any attention.

Forum List

Back