Pelosi's husband got violently assaulted

well, that's possible also.

hey, i don't deny it could well be karma in action, but i hope we're working on ending the senseless violence all around. but something tells me its' just beginning as the left loses control of the narrative.

Yep.....if they lose the midterms expect the call to go out to blm and antifa to get their bricks and clubs ready....

Yep.....if they lose the midterms expect the call to go out to blm and antifa to get their bricks and clubs ready....
I can sleep three more in my home comfortably. Very well-armed small rural town, plenty of stored food and water, a large organic garden. My USMB friends are welcome when it gets hairy in the cities. (You know who you are)

Why not? It's not like they don't have the money to afford a team.

Must be so cheap they rely on us, the middle class for their protection.

Fucking leeches.

My comment was made in regards to the Speaker being provided security by the government.

Calling them leeches is ignorant and stupid and it makes you look foolish.

I know a lot of very wealthy people. None of them have private security...

My comment was made in regards to the Speaker being provided security by the government.

Calling them leeches is ignorant and stupid and it makes you look foolish.

I know a lot of very wealthy people. None of them have private security...

They are not in positions of power either. They are not potential targets of foreign nations who wish to use them for power plays.

Or, maybe those governments have already bought the pelousi's?

Then not having security makes sense.

I'm shaking my head at left loons thinking we should care about a drunk and his equally drunken wife getting karma

They crybabies!

1666976132953.png

They are not in positions of power either. They are not potential targets of foreign nations who wish to use them for power plays.

Respectfully, you have no clue who these people are or knowing anything o the station they occupy, so don't act stupidly be suggesting you do...

Forum List

Back