Pelosi's husband got violently assaulted

Nobody deserves to be attacked with a hammer in their own home.

Are you seriously that fucking retarded?

No they don't but under democratic BS it's an everyday occurrence. It's fitting Pelosi and her drunkard found out her party's policy blows

No bail! Defund the police, etc etc

Get it? I doubt it

Respectfully, you have no clue who these people are or knowing anything o the station they occupy, so don't act stupidly be suggesting you do...

We know EXACTLY how corrupt the pelousi's are. They have benefitted from insider trading to the tune of over one hundred million dollars. All at the expense of the middle class.

I knew you were ignorant, now you are compounding that with utter stupidity.

Can I be a General? :laughing0301:
I think you need an update on democrats of old actually being conservatives.

I know it meets your agenda better if you just use 'democrats' but in reality the KKK was started by conservative democrats, so 'Conservatives' started the KKK and Conservatives of today are the ones embracing the racist attitude.

Oh, I get it, you will hide behind the Walkers, Owens, and Thomas's saying you can't be racist because of these few special blacks.

Nice try though.

"Early this morning, an assailant broke into the Pelosi residence in San Francisco and violently assaulted Mr. Pelosi," spokesperson Drew Hammill said. "The assailant is in custody and the motivation for the attack is under investigation." Hammill added, "Mr. Pelosi was taken to the hospital, where he is receiving excellent medical care and is expected to make a full recovery."

While I wish Mr. Pelosi a speedy recovery, Karma is a bitch.

Democrats fully supported the Defund the Police movement and the war against the police.

The lawlessness the Democrats have created has come full circle, and now Speaker Pelosi and her husband find themselves in very much need of the same police they have vilified.

Defund The Police. Also don't stiff your Dope Dealer.

If you want sympathy try being sympathetic.

I've read plenty of posts where leftists are gleeful a perceived opponent suffered harm

Stop the crocodile tears charade

With idiot leftists like Donald H, it's always one of Alinsky's rules: "Make the enemy live up to their own book of rules."

So in reality, the notion that leftists have any kind of compassion for anyone is a fallacy. Anyone who would support the murder of unborn children has no compassion, but is nothing more than a monster.

No they don't

And yet you seem to applaud it...

but under democratic BS it's an everyday occurrence. It's fitting Pelosi and her drunkard found out her party's policy blows

Sorry, but an attack such as this cannot be blamed on some policy stance or on politics. I know the right's hatred of Pelosi and her husband all but require the expression of glee over this, but what if someone were to bash your loved one's head in because of a difference in politics?

No bail! Defund the police, etc etc

In the case of San Francisco, those are things which Pelosi and her husband have no control over. The target of your ire should be Newsom, not Paul Pelosi...

Get it? I doubt it

Should the time ever come when you make an intelligent, reasoned argument, I'm sure I will...

Pretty much no details.
Obviously if you have been "violently attacked" with a hammer you wouldn't only receive minor injuries.
This may only be a random attack, but of course the media will make this out as if it is a sign of something much larger... "crazed Trump supporter!!"

Bet money on it!

:)

Pretty much no details.
Obviously if you have been "violently attacked" with a hammer you wouldn't only receive minor injuries.
This may only be a random attack, but of course the media will make this out as if it is a sign of something much larger... "crazed Trump supporter!!"

If they'd had that narrative, it would have been released minutes after the story broke. The fact that no details have been released, says they're suppressing information about the attacker.

Forum List

Back