Pelosi's husband got violently assaulted

Pelosi was beaten with a hammer. Reports are that he will be okay. But, he is still in the hospital. This is the natural and probable result of San Francisco's law enforcement. If there should be a return to active police activity that could well lead to civil war as federal authorities try to stop local police.
I wonder if Pelosi's anti-2a sentiment is going to wane now. If so, probably only for herself and her family and not the people who vote for her. Maybe Fetterman will petition to let the perpetrator out early so he can have at Nancy next time while her husband is the one who watches helplessly. 🤤

How did this happen? I would think that high profile people such as the Pelosis would have top residential security. I wouldn’t wish anyone be assaulted like that and am not intending to add insult to injury.

1666974093145.png

And don't forget the democrat party brown shirts, blm and antifa, burning, looting and murdering people for 7 months, in black neighborhoods, with threats of more and worse if the democrat didn't win the election....
Yeah and the attempted murder of a Supreme Court Justice not to mention the assaults and threats and a republican worker nearly beaten to death for wearing a MAGA hat.

"Early this morning, an assailant broke into the Pelosi residence in San Francisco and violently assaulted Mr. Pelosi," spokesperson Drew Hammill said. "The assailant is in custody and the motivation for the attack is under investigation." Hammill added, "Mr. Pelosi was taken to the hospital, where he is receiving excellent medical care and is expected to make a full recovery."

While I wish Mr. Pelosi a speedy recovery, Karma is a bitch.

Democrats fully supported the Defund the Police movement and the war against the police.

The lawlessness the Democrats have created has come full circle, and now Speaker Pelosi and her husband find themselves in very much need of the same police they have vilified.

Karma is indeed a bitch........reading all the MAGAt posts about this.

Yeah and the attempted murder of a Supreme Court Justice not to mention the assaults and threats and a republican worker nearly beaten to death for wearing a MAGA hat.
Some would say the Civil War has already started.
The Pelosi attack was likely not political. Not with a hammer. This was just San Francisco crime. The perpetrator is in custody. That he has not been released already makes this a political prosecution. If it was anyone else, he would be free by now.

Since the democrat party is responsible for the crime wave in that city, shouldn't they also be the victims? They only get away with their stupid policies because their wealth insulates them from the destruction.....not anymore....

Anyone who dismisses this attack as being based on politics is a piece of shit.

I have no love for the Speaker and her husband, but anyone who secretly wrings their hands over this deserves to have the same happen to their loved ones...

Some would say the Civil War has already started.
The Pelosi attack was likely not political. Not with a hammer. This was just San Francisco crime. The perpetrator is in custody. That he has not been released already makes this a political prosecution. If it was anyone else, he would be free by now.

This is when the civil war started:

"Early this morning, an assailant broke into the Pelosi residence in San Francisco and violently assaulted Mr. Pelosi," spokesperson Drew Hammill said. "The assailant is in custody and the motivation for the attack is under investigation." Hammill added, "Mr. Pelosi was taken to the hospital, where he is receiving excellent medical care and is expected to make a full recovery."

Democrats fully supported the Defund the Police movement and the war against the police.

The lawlessness the Democrats have created has come full circle, and now Speaker Pelosi and her husband find themselves in very much need of the same police they have vilified.

Did Paul or Nancy Pelosi Advocate defunding the police? every time you type, you embarrass yourself

It might just be the jealous husband of the woman he was with in the accident he had when he was drunk driving.....
well, that's possible also.

hey, i don't deny it could well be karma in action, but i hope we're working on ending the senseless violence all around. but something tells me its' just beginning as the left loses control of the narrative.

Forum List

Back