Pelosi's husband got violently assaulted

Yes because in this civil war, we'll all be fighting each other with hammers.

Except for some of us.

200.gif

$10 bet he is. The muck is in custody. LE is saying Pelosi was targeted.
I will take your bet, if you are serious.

We will have to agree to share personally-identifying information in DMs to pay the winner.
(If I lose, I would prefer to simply mail you a $10 bill, but I could paypal you. I don't have venmo or other things like that).

And if you can't prove the attacker was a Trump supporter, I would win.

Deal?

(This offer of agreement expires once the suspect is ID'd or the suspect's political motivations are conclusively reported in detail.)

Last edited:
It might just be the jealous husband of the woman he was with in the accident he had when he was drunk driving.....

I'm going with the theory that it was that crazy black bitch who knocked out somebody's windows with the pickaxe the other day. Mr. Pelosi probably tried to stiff her on a crack deal.

1666972057157.png

And I couldn't care less. He isn't innocent, being married to her he knows everything she has done and how she has shit on this country and it's people.

Wonder how long before they start blaming mega super ultra mega republicans for this and try to turn it on them. She will soak up all the pity praise she can then she will weaponize it.

Since the democrat party is responsible for the crime wave in that city, shouldn't they also be the victims? They only get away with their stupid policies because their wealth insulates them from the destruction.....not anymore....

I just sure hope those San Fran police do not brutalize the attacker by trying to detain him and put him in jail, that is, socially unjust jails for fascists.

Forum List

Back