Pelosi's husband got violently assaulted

Where's it reported that Nothing was taken from the house.

The article says Pelosi was attacked after the house was broken into, enough to send him to the hospital yet he is going to make a full recovery. That doesn't sound like much of an attack. Nor does it mention anything being taken; no wallet, money, jewels, paintings---- don't you think they would have said something if a Van Gogh was stolen from their living room? So a lot is being left out.

Maybe the guy was after Nance's private supply of Jenny ice cream. :smoke:

If you break into my house while I'm home, by the time you get halfway in, you'd be very sorry you ever tried. Apparently Paul is a bit of a puss as well.

Notice how they're NOT reporting the race or the name of the attacker.

If he was white it would be all over the news!

By that...I would guess the attacker is a young black male with the name close to "Mohamed Abdula Mohamed"

NBC Bay Area is politicizing the attack....

2nd video at this link has them interviewing a political analyst who speculates that the attack was conducted by MAGA folks who were trying to disrupt Nancy's fundraising activities for the Dems just before the important midterms...

They are so clueless. A hammer was the weapon. The attacker is obviously a Leftist.

Yes we all know what a bigtime MAGA city San Francisco is.

LOL

Pelosi was beaten with a hammer. Reports are that he will be okay. But, he is still in the hospital. This is the natural and probable result of San Francisco's law enforcement. If there should be a return to active police activity that could well lead to civil war as federal authorities try to stop local police.

The article says Pelosi was attacked after the house was broken into, enough to send him to the hospital yet he is going to make a full recovery. That doesn't sound like much of an attack. Nor does it mention anything being taken; no wallet, money, jewels, paintings---- don't you think they would have said something if a Van Gogh was stolen from their living room? So a lot is being left out.

Maybe the guy was after Nance's private supply of Jenny ice cream. :smoke:

If you break into my house while I'm home, by the time you get halfway in, you'd be very sorry you ever tried. Apparently Paul is a bit of a puss as well.
A democrat styled version of a Home Invasion.
The House or pardom moi the Pelosi Palace was broken
into and Paul was " violently attacked " and nothing was taken.
The attacker gets nabbed.Not a word about the attacker or the
motive or Nuthin'.Maybe he was a homeless San Fransico druggie
just lookin for a nice place to take a crap and maybe score some
Ritz crackers on the way out.

Forum List

Back