Pelosi's husband got violently assaulted

I think I've sound us our general

1666972909678.png

I mean, who else could it be?

Be honest, did you want to be a Viking as a kid, or was that a pirate?

I think we need someone with skin already in the game like this guy

Speaking of skin, he either needs to find a shirt or get a room

Just a little icky.

Last edited:
And I couldn't care less. He isn't innocent, being married to her he knows everything she has done and how she has shit on this country and it's people.
Just a general note here...
Assume the person who assault Paul Pelosi was some right wing extremist operative.
This is how you beat tanks and nukes and F15s with AR15s.

Not one American who has posted here has shown genuine sympathy for him.

That speaks loudly for America!

It wasn't a civil war when Rep. Scalise was shot by a democrat activist or when Lee Zeldin was attacked by a left winger with a knife. My guess is that there is more to the Pelosi incident that meets the eye.

It wasn't a civil war when Rep. Scalise was shot by a democrat activist or when Lee Zeldin was attacked by a left winger with a knife. My guess is that there is more to the Pelosi incident that meets the eye.

And don't forget the democrat party brown shirts, blm and antifa, burning, looting and murdering people for 7 months, in black neighborhoods, with threats of more and worse if the democrat didn't win the election....

Don't the Pelosi's have security? They caught the guy pretty quick. Maybe he was invited in the house and it turned into a drunken brawl. Democrats will milk it for all it's worth while they conveniently forgot about Lee Zeldin being stabbed.

They have taxpyers paying for a small army, all armed with firearms. They probably have relatives as crazy as they are, not to mention SF is full of loons, so most of their 'friends' are loons as well.

Forum List

Back