Pence booed, large number of students walk out at Notre Dame

also notice very few people applauding when Mike takes the mic lol

sign of the times

What a lying sack of shit!!
Either that or you're complete moron with zero deductive reasoning.
So which is it?

sorry, I do not dignify angry white man vitriol with substantive answers

take a guess and keep it to yourself, or kick the dog

And yet you project your angry black man vitriol on them.

go have another child, or shoot your neighbor.

Another angry Trumpbot. Ooooow we are so frightened by your impotent rage. I thought you lot were all celebrating "winning".

Pence, like Trump, is an embarrassment to the nation.
Those rude students are an embarrassment to Notre Dame.
Inviting Pence to speak was more of an embarrassment to Notre Dame than any student could ever hope to be.
Notre Dame likely prides itself on instilling a sense of curiosity and learning amongst its students. The idea that their students would refuse to hear anything out after having closed their minds is the ultimate embarrassment for a university.
Not to mention the abject rudeness in disrespecting the penultimate office representing the country that allows them the freedom to think for themselves, though they choose not to.
Did they silence Pence?

Inviting Pence to speak was more of an embarrassment to Notre Dame than any student could ever hope to be.
Notre Dame likely prides itself on instilling a sense of curiosity and learning amongst its students. The idea that their students would refuse to hear anything out after having closed their minds is the ultimate embarrassment for a university.
Not to mention the abject rudeness in disrespecting the penultimate office representing the country that allows them the freedom to think for themselves, though they choose not to.
Idiot, those students walked out because they've already heard what Pence has to say. If David Duke came to speak at my commencement, I'd walk out. Not because I didn't want to hear him, but because I already know everything I need to about him.
/----- You posted: "Idiot, those students walked out because they've already heard what Pence has to say. " And you know this how? You interviewed them?

I'm surprised they "allowed" him to speak in the first place.
Amen to this. Frank never even got the chance to speak when giving a speech at Nicki's college during the Blue Bloods show.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. At the end of the day, there is no difference made no matter what is done. Whoever is in that spotlight will not change and most likely whoever is in the crowd will not change either.

Idiot, those students walked out because they've already heard what Pence has to say. If David Duke came to speak at my commencement, I'd walk out. Not because I didn't want to hear him, but because I already know everything I need to about him.
You're a moron. David Duke was never vice president of the US.
You're beyond moronic.

Did they silence Pence?
To themselves they did.
But that isn't even the point. It's the utter hypocrisy in disrespecting the office representing their freedom. It's the equivalent of using a freedom to reject freedom. Abject stupidity. Notre Dame should feel totally embarrassed.

I feel bad for these brainwashed fools.

Almost all of these mindless drones graduating from College are going to enter the workforce with a few hundred grand of debt and no prospects for work.

Sorry kids a degree in "gender studies" is not going to land you a job.

:uhoh3:
Notre Dame? Mindless drones? Seriously? What a moron you are.

sign of the times

Looks like a sign of intolerance to me. As well as young adults too stupid to realize the value of hearing a wide range of ideas & opinions.

Did they silence him?

Did I say they did? Maybe try reading my posts before you quote me?

I ask again....did they silence him?

Did they silence Pence?
To themselves they did.
But that isn't even the point. It's the utter hypocrisy in disrespecting the office representing their freedom. It's the equivalent of using a freedom to reject freedom. Abject stupidity. Notre Dame should feel totally embarrassed.
You RussianWrs are going to have to make up your minds....all snowflakey over Berkeley not allowing someone to speak...and at Notre Dame....someone speaks, and they simply walk out and you get all snowflakey again.

sign of the times

Looks like a sign of intolerance to me. As well as young adults too stupid to realize the value of hearing a wide range of ideas & opinions.

Did they silence him?

Did I say they did? Maybe try reading my posts before you quote me?

I ask again....did they silence him?

When you decide to read my post let me know

sign of the times

Sure is a sign of the times. A bunch of snowflakes that can't stand an opposing viewpoint. Many of them had rainbow flags on them, nothing but a bunch of attention whores.

Forum List

Back