Pence booed, large number of students walk out at Notre Dame

also notice very few people applauding when Mike takes the mic lol

sign of the times

What a lying sack of shit!!
Either that or you're complete moron with zero deductive reasoning.
So which is it?

Yes he is and those students know it.

Good for them but even if you disagree, surely you RWNJs celebrate and agree with their constitutionally guaranteed right to protest.

Right?

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

I feel bad for these brainwashed fools.

Almost all of these mindless drones graduating from College are going to enter the workforce with a few hundred grand of debt and no prospects for work.

Sorry kids a degree in "gender studies" is not going to land you a job.

:uhoh3:
Notre Dame? Mindless drones? Seriously? What a moron you are.

Coming from a mindless drone like you, that is a compliment.

sign of the times

So which is it?

Good for them but even if you disagree, surely you RWNJs celebrate and agree with their constitutionally guaranteed right to protest.

Right?

The crowd was obviously pro Pence and only boo'd the liberal twats as they were leaving.
As far as their right to protest? Go right ahead....outside.

Those rude students are an embarrassment to Notre Dame.
Inviting Pence to speak was more of an embarrassment to Notre Dame than any student could ever hope to be.
Notre Dame likely prides itself on instilling a sense of curiosity and learning amongst its students. The idea that their students would refuse to hear anything out after having closed their minds is the ultimate embarrassment for a university.
Not to mention the abject rudeness in disrespecting the penultimate office representing the country that allows them the freedom to think for themselves, though they choose not to.
Did they silence Pence?
To themselves they did.
But that isn't even the point. It's the utter hypocrisy in disrespecting the office representing their freedom. It's the equivalent of using a freedom to reject freedom. Abject stupidity. Notre Dame should feel totally embarrassed.
You RussianWrs are going to have to make up your minds....all snowflakey over Berkeley not allowing someone to speak...and at Notre Dame....someone speaks, and they simply walk out and you get all snowflakey again.
Geez, you're stupid. This action essentially repeats the fascism of Berkeley.

It was a learning experience for the students who left. Now when Trump is reelected they'll know they can just leave...for Canada or wherever else they perceive to be better than America. And I for one would applaud them for exercising their constitutional rights to do so.

sign of the times

So which is it?

Right?

The crowd was obviously pro Pence and only boo'd the liberal twats as they were leaving.

They have a right to behave like lunatics... And the decent people have a right to express their disgust.OMG! After Notre Dame Students Walked Out on Mike Pence's Speech, WATCH All Hell Break Loose

I feel bad for these brainwashed fools.

Almost all of these mindless drones graduating from College are going to enter the workforce with a few hundred grand of debt and no prospects for work.

Sorry kids a degree in "gender studies" is not going to land you a job.

:uhoh3:
Notre Dame? Mindless drones? Seriously? What a moron you are.

Coming from a mindless drone like you, that is a compliment.
Mindless drone? Sounds like you have described yourself to a tee.

sign of the times

So which is it?

Right?

They have a right to behave like lunatics... And the decent people have a right to express their disgust.OMG! After Notre Dame Students Walked Out on Mike Pence's Speech, WATCH All Hell Break Loose

Karma willing. . . The ones that walked out will be begging for a job from those who stayed, someday in the near future.

What exactly has been done? You're a parrot.

The Russians put a Nazi in charge over the objections of the American People. That's what happened. Sorry you missed it.

The last thing many of today's college students want to be exposed to is a differing opinion.

Don't listen, don't challenge yourself, just leave.

They're trained now.

I'm assuming the college's safe spaces were big enough for this.

Nothing Von Papen Pence has to say in all that interesting, but letting him know that his complicit behavior in the destruction of our democracy is worth it.

You see, I don't worry about the MAGA hat wearing asshole so much. That guy is kind of racist and stupid and there's no point talking to him. I worry more about the guys like Pence, who've gone along with Trump because they think they are going to be able to privatize Medicare or ban abortion.

Kind of like Franz Von Papen went along with putting Hitler in power because he figured Hitler could be "contained" or "moderated".

Check out any history book at your local library to see how that turned out.

sign of the times

So which is it?

Right?

Karma willing. . . The ones that walked out will be begging for a job from those who stayed, someday in the near future.

Excellent.

Reminded me of a Yale-Harvard football game where the Yalies were chanting...
"we don't care what you say...
....you're gonna work for us some day!"

Forum List

Back