Pence booed, large number of students walk out at Notre Dame

also notice very few people applauding when Mike takes the mic lol

sign of the times

Looks like a sign of intolerance to me. As well as young adults too stupid to realize the value of hearing a wide range of ideas & opinions.

Yes the guy who thinks cigarettes are healthy has much wisdom to bestow :lmao:

You should probably march right off of this site simpleton, so as to avoid having your delicate nature ruffled

also notice very few people applauding when Mike takes the mic lol

sign of the times

Looks like a sign of intolerance to me. As well as young adults too stupid to realize the value of hearing a wide range of ideas & opinions.

Yes the guy who thinks cigarettes are healthy has much wisdom to bestow :lmao:

You should probably march right off of this site simpleton, so as to avoid having your delicate nature ruffled

^ says the guy who replied to this thread because his delicate nature was ruffled :lmao:

The fact that any conservative shows up at the colleges is a huge issue....most can't read!!

I feel bad for these brainwashed fools.

Almost all of these mindless drones graduating from College are going to enter the workforce with a few hundred grand of debt and no prospects for work.

Sorry kids a degree in "gender studies" is not going to land you a job.

:uhoh3:

Pence, like Trump, is an embarrassment to the nation.
Those rude students are an embarrassment to Notre Dame.
Inviting Pence to speak was more of an embarrassment to Notre Dame than any student could ever hope to be.
Notre Dame likely prides itself on instilling a sense of curiosity and learning amongst its students. The idea that their students would refuse to hear anything out after having closed their minds is the ultimate embarrassment for a university.
Not to mention the abject rudeness in disrespecting the penultimate office representing the country that allows them the freedom to think for themselves, though they choose not to.

Pence, like Trump, is an embarrassment to the nation.
Those rude students are an embarrassment to Notre Dame.
Inviting Pence to speak was more of an embarrassment to Notre Dame than any student could ever hope to be.
Notre Dame likely prides itself on instilling a sense of curiosity and learning amongst its students. The idea that their students would refuse to hear anything out after having closed their minds is the ultimate embarrassment for a university.
Not to mention the abject rudeness in disrespecting the penultimate office representing the country that allows them the freedom to think for themselves, though they choose not to.
Idiot, those students walked out because they've already heard what Pence has to say. If David Duke came to speak at my commencement, I'd walk out. Not because I didn't want to hear him, but because I already know everything I need to about him.

Idiot, those students walked out because they've already heard what Pence has to say. If David Duke came to speak at my commencement, I'd walk out. Not because I didn't want to hear him, but because I already know everything I need to about him.
I agree. If a Commie like Obama/Hillary spoke, I'd walk out too.

I agree. If a Commie like Obama/Hillary spoke, I'd walk out too.
You want a cookie? :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back