Pence bumped to SofDefense, Nikki Haley VP?

Rumors started by the Democrats. Not happening. Pence is popular and doing a good job with Trump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From what I read..although I could be mistaken...is the rumor is coming from the white house. And Pence seems to be ok with being sec of defense? Unless...as I stated in the OP...its just a rumor. But I find it an interesting one!

Report: Rumors Flying Pence Will Be Moved to New High-Profile Position to Make Way For "VP Nikki Haley"

Hmmmm. It would be an interesting move on POTUS part. You KNOW whomever gets the Dem nod will have a woman vp pick. Well..if Trumpd does this and it isn't just a rumor....TAG! Their turn to be it!!

Whatcha think, guys? Just empty gossip, or a possibility?
Rumors spread by democrats and the Deep State?

They are not worth much among thinking people
People who believe in the Deep State are not thinking people, they are sheep being led.

Report: Rumors Flying Pence Will Be Moved to New High-Profile Position to Make Way For "VP Nikki Haley"

Hmmmm. It would be an interesting move on POTUS part. You KNOW whomever gets the Dem nod will have a woman vp pick. Well..if Trumpd does this and it isn't just a rumor....TAG! Their turn to be it!!

It depends who the VP for the Dems is. If they go with the failed Abrams, which I suspect they will or some semblance of a female, minority VP, I think Trump has to play the political game and bring in Haley.

It's almost a certainty that Biden chooses a female VP, so Trump should bring in the same. Haley is smart and she was in a key UN role and stood up strongly for U.S interests, including calling out the UN bias against Israel. If they go with a pale, male VP, Trump can run with Pence.

No disrespect to Pence, he is competent and an unfortunate victim of the politics game. It worked to his advantage in 2016 when Trump needed a strong conservative to appease doubters in his base, now times have possibly changed. Even if he is not VP in the future, he will still be campaigning with him I'm sure in particular states and venues.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves with rumours though, hah. It will be an interesting 2020.

Last edited:

She did leave on good terms with him, he needs to set up, a person in the GOP that could replace him when done with second term and Pence would never win......

She also came out defending him big time a month or two ago...

It's possible.

Rumor is that Biden will pick Kamala Harris for VP.

She would be a double minority, black and a woman.

In my opinion she would be a hinderance not a help.

Blacks don't seem to like her, and neither do moderate women. .. :cool:

People who believe in the Deep State are not thinking people, they are sheep being led.
OH. You mean like JFK's secret society speech.....afterwords an "expert marksman" took him out with a 30 dollar rifle. That kind of deep state craziness ?

Rumor is that Biden will pick Kamala Harris for VP.

She would be a double minority, black and a woman.

In my opinion she would be a hinderance not a help.

Blacks don't seem to like her, and neither do moderate women. .. :cool:

This would be a boon for Trump if Biden goes with her.

She appeals to the "tough on crime" subset of the Dems, and the thought of her being the president if something happened to Biden would scare many American voters I'm sure.

She appeals to the "tough on crime" subset of the Dems, and the thought of her being the president if something happened to Biden would scare many American voters I'm sure.
Which is why most blacks don't like Kamaka Harris.

As a former prosecutor she was extra tough when sentencing black convicted criminals to prison. ... :cool:

1. Yes, a Trump-Haley ticket would be formidable.

2. We all expect a Biden-lady of color ticket.

3. So a Trump-Haley ticket makes sense.

4. We have seen how President Trump will suddenly turn on former "friends," such as Attorney General Sessions.

5. Vice President Pence is too bland for today's rough and tumble politics. He, of course, does deserve another position in the administration if it is reelected.

OH. You mean like JFK's secret society speech.....afterwords an "expert marksman" took him out with a 30 dollar rifle. That kind of deep state craziness ?
I dont know who shot kennedy

if you do please enlighten us

Been in favor of this for a while, but nothing to do with her gender. What I like is her style. It’s very Trumpian. She doesn’t take crap from anyone and is the best at it IMO than anyone else in the Republican stable. She’s tough as nails, just what we’re gonna need to go up against whomever the dims present after Trump’s final term. I definitely hope he picks her.

Let's say for a moment that the "rumor" is true, well, if Biden picks a woman, and Pence knows full well how this game is played, so he gladly and voluntarily backs the switch, Trump again would be outsmarting the democrats by playing their own game to the hilt.

Not sure Haley would be the best pick though. Maybe Condi Rice would be better. Black, well spoken, intelligent, experienced and held in high esteem.

Let's say for a moment that the "rumor" is true, well, if Biden picks a woman, and Pence knows full well how this game is played, so he gladly and voluntarily backs the switch, Trump again would be outsmarting the democrats by playing their own game to the hilt.

Not sure Haley would be the best pick though. Maybe Condi Rice would be better. Black, well spoken, intelligent, experienced and held in high esteem.
If you are afflicted with TDS you could imagine any alternative reality but it just makes you even more out of touch with reality.

Nikki Haley does make some sense, at least to me. First female VP, not a bad selling point. I doubt Pence is going to run in 2024, so why not set Haley up as an early favorite? Not real sure she wants to run for Prez though. Hope she does, I haven't heard anything negative about her and just imagine if the 1st female president was a Repub? Boggles the democrat mind, i'm sure.

Forum List

Back